What's new

Indonesia to increase imports from India amid New Delhi - Malaysia spat

They are not idiots like Malays.... Cosing up with Pakistan will give them nothing.... Same pak couldn't even return the favor to Malaysia by attending their summit..... Trade wise it simply can't substitute India....

However I don't trust Indonesia too.... They eye our Andaman Nicobar islands since long time.... They claim that those islands belong to Indonesia.... They are quite capable of snatching those islands if they decide to capture Andaman Nicobar as they are far away from mainland India and very close to Indonesia.... Hope India and Indonesia friendship is not spoiled over those islands...
u have a point about those islands but indonesia needs to change its behavior too........

they also shouldnt behave like those non muslims who will wiggle their tale infront of whoever gives them money!

As for Malaysian palm oil, pakistan should replace india and start importing their palm oil. If thats what this is all about.......

Indonesia is acting pretty retarted lately. Cosying up with India despite Kashmir oppression. That is a very sad state of affairs from Indonesia.
should engage them and remind them that we were on their side and helped them during their war of liberation against Dutch too.

Last edited:
u have a point about those islands but indonesia needs to change its behavior too........

they also shouldnt behave like those non muslims who will wiggle their tale infront of whoever gives them money!

As for Malaysian palm oil, pakistan should replace india and start importing their palm oil.

should engage them and remind them that we were on their side and helped them during their war of liberation against Dutch too.

Absolutely. The government of Pakistan needs to reach out to Indonesia. Make an effort to convince them.

Indonesia in all likelihood will change governments in the next election.

Next government will be closer to Pakistan, in sha Allah, due to Islamic credentials.

What do you think brother @Indos ?

Pakistan should diplomatically engage with indonesia and make them understand that how much important that is for Pakistan and for the kashmir cause and make them stop it.

Pakistan had helped Indonesia during their war for liberation from Dutch as well.
Resp sir, in the current financial system, morality comes with a cost. The rich presume to espouse their values due to their economic strength.

Asking others to act on your priorities will always result in a question: "what do I gain out of this?"

I understand the connecting power shared values bring, but they do not feed an empty stomach.

If, hypothetically, another friendly nation asks GoP to discontinue it's profitable trade with another party for any reason not related to GoP, would it not be unfair?

What if the asking party gets offended because GoP acted in it's own interest, is this not what you're expecting from other nations with which you share common values.

They are not idiots like Malays.... Cosing up with Pakistan will give them nothing.... Same pak couldn't even return the favor to Malaysia by attending their summit..... Trade wise it simply can't substitute India....

However I don't trust Indonesia too.... They eye our Andaman Nicobar islands since long time.... They claim that those islands belong to Indonesia.... They are quite capable of snatching those islands if they decide to capture Andaman Nicobar as they are far away from mainland India and very close to Indonesia.... Hope India and Indonesia friendship is not spoiled over those islands...
Wars of conquest are banned and any action will invite retaliatary action from much of the global community. If it was the P5 with their veto powers they could withstand the consequences, but it's unlikely India and Indonesia will be able to carry it off.

Bali has sizable hindu heritage. Indo-Australian lobbies excercise quite a leverage over Indonesian policymakers. Indonesians fell victim to the western hegemony following the death of general Suharto . They had to let east Timor go and then there were false flag terrorism made them hostage to western blackmail. Indonesians certainly have a hard time getting out of these complex knots.

Indonesia and Malaysia is competitor in first place, most Indonesian will glade to see Malaysian down to gutter. Dont expect Indonesia to forget confrontation era, Indonesia snatch Malaysian market is come naturally.

Indonesia and Malaysia is competitor in first place, most Indonesian will glade to see Malaysian down to gutter. Dont expect Indonesia to forget confrontation era, Indonesia snatch Malaysian market is come naturally.

Why Indonesia hates Malaysia so much? Are they enemies like India/China? Have they ever fought a war?

Next government will be closer to Pakistan, in sha Allah, due to Islamic credentials.

Indonesia offers Visa free travel for Indian nationals, but requires a Visa for Pakistanis. So much for ummah!

Why Indonesia hates Malaysia so much? Are they enemies like India/China? Have they ever fought a war?

Frenemis, we got large economy cooperation and close relationship but deep down we just dont like each other. Malaysian will glad to see Indonesia falling, the feeling is mutual. For war, Indonesia and Malaysia had been through long border war around five years happened around 1962-1967 called confrontation.

I will answer later, my internet connection has problem currently and I only can use mobile phone, not a comfortable mode to write something. I will wait until the connection comes back again inshaAllah.

I will answer this later as soon as my internet connection comes back again.

Resp sir, in the current financial system, morality comes with a cost. The rich presume to espouse their values due to their economic strength.

Asking others to act on your priorities will always result in a question: "what do I gain out of this?"

I understand the connecting power shared values bring, but they do not feed an empty stomach.

If, hypothetically, another friendly nation asks GoP to discontinue it's profitable trade with another party for any reason not related to GoP, would it not be unfair?

What if the asking party gets offended because GoP acted in it's own interest, is this not what you're expecting from other nations with which you share common values.

Wars of conquest are banned and any action will invite retaliatary action from much of the global community. If it was the P5 with their veto powers they could withstand the consequences, but it's unlikely India and Indonesia will be able to carry it off.
im largely understanding your point, but our sons had died fighting for you in 1945 and after for that as well against Dutch. Even though we also didnt gain anything in return, Pakistan to this day trains their forces as well without anything meaningful in return........

If we can do that cant you do something as little as that for our help?

What has Pakistan government done to defend Malaysia or help it? They could not even attend the KL Summit, so never mind increasing imports etc

Look at India sticking up for itself. When will Pakistan government grow anything below.

This news is not using credible sources since they both decline to show their real identity but something that is clear is that the sources are Indian.

Indonesia itself is a big producer of automotive parts so I doubt the credibility of the news.

Despite that, India has asked Indonesia to purchase more Indian goods when both nations are agreed to boost their trade into 50 billion dollar. Even if the news is true, it has nothing to do with Indian Malaysian spat since the agreement has been prepared quite long.
@Nike
source is reuters, its a credible worldwide news source. And they r talking about palm oil specifically that india stopped buying from malaysia thanks to their statements and stand about Kashmir and being on our side of that conflict......

If india is trying to use that old spat between malaysia and indonesia shouldnt you guys also think beyond money and trade too for the sake of betterment of the ummah, as Kashmir and Palestine both are the main issues facing ummah and betterment of the larger co-operation within Asia among our own Asiatic Countries.......

And what does this move tells us all about the future of Pakistan indonesia relation? considering we were the same people who came to yr time of need during that war against Dutch

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom