What's new

Indus Tv to telecast tele film Hum Sipahee hain

VisionHawk

Reaction score
Indus Vision channel will Telecast hum Sipahee hain tele film based on 1965 war
(Bhimber- Sector) on 23rd March 2006 (Pakistan day)

9: 30 Pm (Pakistan timings)
8: 30 Pm (UAE Timings)

Most of you have not seen it yet on Pakistan television Network (PTV) so I thought I better let all of you know about it incase you have not seen it or do not know about its timings Thanks!.

Well I dont have Indus Channel subscribed here in North America. Can someone please put it on a tape or cd and then upload it to this website? Will be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by Sid@Mar 11 2006, 02:59 AM
Well I dont have Indus Channel subscribed here in North America. Can someone please put it on a tape or cd and then upload it to this website? Will be greatly appreciated.
[post=6932]Quoted post[/post]​

Sid its a very amazing project and the man behind the great work had tried to telecast it on Geo but the network has a policy that Geo does not telecast those programmes which had been telecast on any other channel as first story or episode of Hum Sipahi Hain had been telecast by PTV about two months back.

And as for as uploading the drama and then putting it on the website :) well well welll dear forget it. because there is somthing we called copy-write:) right!

And without consulting the man behind it Sir Yahya (Not the one we had) u can not have it:)

So try to contact him:)

Originally posted by VisionHawk@Mar 11 2006, 12:51 AM
Indus Vision channel will Telecast hum Sipahee hain tele film based on 1965 war
(Bhimber- Sector) on 23rd March 2006 (Pakistan day)

9: 30 Pm (Pakistan timings)
8: 30 Pm (UAE Timings)
Most of you have not seen it yet on Pakistan television Network (PTV) so I thought I better let all of you know about it incase you have not seen it or do not know about its timings Thanks!.
[post=6930]Quoted post[/post]​

Vision is it the new episod of the serial or the old one that we had watched again and again on PTV about two months back.
If it is the new one any news about its airing on PTV??

Indus TV and their site has a good relation with Webby, i will talk to WebMaster about it, and lets hope he can do something about it, because i would love to watch this movie.

Vision is it the new episod of the serial or the old one that we had watched again and again on PTV about two months back.
If it is the new one any news about its airing on PTV??

Its a Tele film not a drama it just like a mini movie it is not consisted of series of episodes but of a single episode.

Indus TV and their site has a good relation with Webby, i will talk to WebMaster about it, and lets hope he can do something about it, because i would love to watch this movie.

Wow u guys even have relations with tv channels im impressed what is the link to indus tv website?

Originally posted by VisionHawk@Mar 11 2006, 11:44 PM
Its a Tele film not a drama it just like a mini movie it is not consisted of series of episodes but of a single episode.
[post=6954]Quoted post[/post]​

Dear i know its not a drama all i was asking that is it the old telefilm that had been telecast by PTV 2 months back or its the latest one cuz the first one had been watch by most of people thrice or if im not wrong 4 times.

So any latest info in his regard which i think u dont know cuz u had just explained whts a drama while i had asked something else:)

Is their any way we can get it. Unfortunatley we dont have Indus in UK

How can we watch or download this. Because we don't have Indus TV in US too.

thnaks have been waiting for this... can anyone convert it into digital and stream it on this forum...
Thanks for the info

Sorry guys i missed it, went shopping on thursday and when i came back it was all over, may be it will be repeated in the morning...

I saw it last night at 11 o on Indus tv it was repeated at about 2 o clock this afternoon it is a remarkable movie im proud of my soldiers :army: our jawans are the bravest men around

I captured several of its clips there is some sound problem in it but i manage to capture some of its scenes can anybody of u tell me how can i put it on net thanks.

Back
Top Bottom