What's new

Infiltrator killed in hand to hand combat along LoC in Poonch

Yup. It was all stage managed.

1. Indians play acted killing Pakistani's in Kargil.
2. Indians play acted capturing Bangladesh.
3. US play acted killing OBL in Pakistan.

Pakistan's competent Army has achieved:

1. Pakistan holds Kargil today.
2. Its actually still East Pakistan, but all being stage managed by India.
3. Pakistan Army killed OBL right at the border trying to enter Pakistan.
4. Pakistan holds Indian Kashmir

:lol:

And, their own defense minister ends up asking in their parliament "what has the pakistan army achieved till date".

Sounds like a script out of bollywood. :lol:

like US scripted OBL killing ...... and AK Khan network exposing...

Well when Naga's mens move into kashmir , All Pak Based terrorist and its supports move away at least 50-100 km form them ..... as any one trained terrorist in Pak , they will tell you

Then how come you got your a$$ handed down by the Russkies everytime since the late 18th century!!:azn:

Well, before 18th century, we sell Russian women as slaves, Burned down Moskov several times... Countries got ups and downs. But again I'm repeating no Russians or anyone was able to defeat us in Anatolia.. Is it not hard to understand right..

Maybe I should write more clearly since you guys have some understanding problems.

I'm repeating no Russians or anyone was able to defeat us in Anatolia.

I hope this is sufficient. :what:

Well, before 18th century, we sell Russian women as slaves, Burned down Moskov several times... Countries got ups and downs. But again I'm repeating no Russians or anyone was able to defeat us in Anatolia.. Is it not hard to understand right..

Maybe I should write more clearly since you guys have some understanding problems.

I'm repeating no Russians or anyone was able to defeat us in Anatolia.

I hope this is sufficient. :what:
So you think that your ancestors did a great job,don't youo_O!Selling innocent and helpless womenfolk,pillaging their villages for apparently no reason,killing thousands of innocent people can't be considered as an act of bravery by any means,at least not by any civilised person!
Well i can also counter your statement by saying that the Russians got their revenge when they invaded Crimea and killed hundreds of thousands of Crimean tartars plus they also conquered the entire central asian highlands and in the process eliminated hundreds of thousands of turkic people!Heck Stalin even deported the entire tartar speaking population to Siberia where most of them died due to cold and starvation.Plus they also expelled the entire Cirrcassian race from the Caucasus region.So tell me how does it feel when you get paid in the same coin....:coffee:

So you think that your ancestors did a great job,don't youo_O!Selling innocent and helpless womenfolk,pillaging their villages for apparently no reason,killing thousands of innocent people can't be considered as an act of bravery by any means,at least not by any civilised person!
Well i can also counter your statement by saying that the Russians got their revenge when they invaded Crimea and killed hundreds of thousands of Crimean tartars plus they also conquered the entire central asian highlands and in the process eliminated hundreds of thousands of turkic people!Heck Stalin even deported the entire tartar speaking population to Siberia where most of them died due to cold and starvation.Plus they also expelled the entire Cirrcassian race from the Caucasus region.So tell me how does it feel when you get paid in the same coin....:coffee:

No that was responded to your "got your *** handed down".. etc..

Also i feel sad about our Turkic brothers.

No problem, we have been undefeated in our home region for a millenia.

Seljuq Turks took over your country in 11th and 12th century and never left it.

And more recently-

Occupation of Constantinople - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(November 13, 1918 – September 23, 1923), the occupation of the capital of the Ottoman Empire by British, French and Italian forces, took place in accordance with theArmistice of Mudros, which ended Ottoman participation in the First World War. The first French troops entered the city on November 12, 1918, followed by British troops the next day. The Italian troops landed in Galata on February 7, 1919.

Also,

Occupation of Smyrna - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Occupation of Smyrna was the military control by Greek forces of the city of Smyrna (modern-day Izmir) and surrounding areas from 15 May 1919 until 9 September 1922.

Last edited:
Brave *** motherfuckers,

Kargil anyone :azn:

(note the dead pakistani terrorists reaching their goal)

fxe5jk.jpg

Seljuq Turks took over your country in 11th and 12th century and never left it.

This is the most stupid thing, i have ever heard.... who do you think Seljuqs was ? :cuckoo:

And more recently-

Occupation of Constantinople - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(November 13, 1918 – September 23, 1923), the occupation of the capital of the Ottoman Empire by British, French and Italian forces, took place in accordance with theArmistice of Mudros, which ended Ottoman participation in the First World War. The first French troops entered the city on November 12, 1918, followed by British troops the next day. The Italian troops landed in Galata on February 7, 1919.

Sultan, sold the country. As soon as the Brits landed, people revolted and begin fighting in command of Ataturk. Brits remained on Istanbul for a few years unable to left the city, then they escaped.

Also,

Occupation of Smyrna - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Occupation of Smyrna was the military control by Greek forces of the city of Smyrna (modern-day Izmir) and surrounding areas from 15 May 1919 until 9 September 1922.
[/quote]

Invasion is not equal to defeat ( also an unsuccessful invasion)..... We slayed entire Greek forces in 3 years and spill them into Aegean. They couldn't never took control of our country. And in a few years they got defeated.

Brits couldn't planted their culture, sports, language, etc.. They couldn't taken our citizens to fight in their own wars. They got defeated.

Fake! True stories involve flying angels and miracles. Hand to hand fight, thats plain old superstition.

Anyway the bottom line is that the world is free of two jeehadi scum, thats good news for everyeone, EVEN pakistan thats suffering from brutal jeehadi attacks.

pretty stupid for a professional soldier to engage in a HTH fight when the firearms are available.
Pretty stupid for a forum member to react without reading the complete news and realizing the reason why this was an HTH :)

Yeah we knew he was living there and we provided him the place to hide. Now cry me a river for it.
The crying was done by PA and PAF post operation Geranimo.. Complicity vs incompetence.. Devil and the deep blue sea :D

Back
Top Bottom