What's new

Information about P.O Box No?

@balixd

Brother have you been able to confirm the organisation P O Box 1981???
one of my friend applied against the post and shortlisted, his interview will be held at Pakistan Computer Bureau, Isbd.

Any idea why interview/test will be held at PCB?

Dear friends,
1. very simple its our pride its our hero org. its the great ISI
2. ISI do hire civilians
regards

Brother do you have idea about the P O Box 1981?? which organisation it could be??

Last edited by a moderator:
@balixd

Brother have you been able to confirm the organisation P O Box 1981???
one of my friend applied against the post and shortlisted, his interview will be held at Pakistan Computer Bureau, Isbd.

Any idea why interview/test will be held at PCB?

Brother do you have idea about the P O Box 1981?? which organisation it could be??
in what capacity your friend applied as, i believe he applied as AD?anyway this was a quick response i can see the last date of submission was 13th that means the shortlisting was done in 1 day,
brother what do you expect from isi?.....you want them to call you at HQ for interview?
my guess for calling and recruiting ad with MCS/BCS is Pakistan Computer Bureau

Last edited by a moderator:
in what capacity your friend applied as, i believe he applied as AD?anyway this was a quick response i can see the last date of submission was 13th that means the shortlisting was done in 1 day,
brother what do you expect from isi?.....you want them to call you at HQ for interview?
my guess for calling and recruiting ad with MCS/BCS is Pakistan Computer Bureau

Brother he applied for LDC and Data Entry Operator, and got call for both of the positions, he was also asked to bring pen,paper sheets nothing else was required. You are right that they wont call candidates at HQ, however as there will be a written test as well and from past experiences of several members on different forums, I was always told that they gave tests at different colleges for the said positions.
So we can consider this as a new proper venue of the said MoD organization to held test/interviews.

Is there any chance that these posts become regular in future? as it is mentioned clearly that these are purely temporary posts.

Brother he applied for LDC and Data Entry Operator, and got call for both of the positions, he was also asked to bring pen,paper sheets nothing else was required. You are right that they wont call candidates at HQ, however as there will be a written test as well and from past experiences of several members on different forums, I was always told that they gave tests at different colleges for the said positions.
So we can consider this as a new proper venue of the said MoD organization to held test/interviews.

Is there any chance that these posts become regular in future? as it is mentioned clearly that these are purely temporary posts.

hmmm that is interesting for me aswell that they are taking written test at PCB, when is the test? is it for other posts like AD, DD or Inspector as well or just lower positions, i believe intermediate exams are taking place at school and colleges hence this venue was choosed, also look at the ad, they are advertisement directly not from the platform of MoD.....anyway brother do not mind but why does it matter that which organization it is, if you want to apply just apply, THese organizations reserves the right to hire permanently or temporary given you give your best, so yes if they find you at top there is a chance of getting permanent in field jobs as they always look for people with courage and hard work

hmmm that is interesting for me aswell that they are taking written test at PCB, when is the test? is it for other posts like AD, DD or Inspector as well or just lower positions, i believe intermediate exams are taking place at school and colleges hence this venue was choosed, also look at the ad, they are advertisement directly not from the platform of MoD.....anyway brother do not mind but why does it matter that which organization it is, if you want to apply just apply, THese organizations reserves the right to hire permanently or temporary given you give your best, so yes if they find you at top there is a chance of getting permanent in field jobs as they always look for people with courage and hard work

Thanks brother,
The reason we are being curious is that we should be prepare according to the organization, suppose if they ask some relevant information about the organization in test/interview so we will not be confuse at that moment. Also by knowing the organization one can prepare for written test better, because they only mentioned typing test in advertisement we do not know what type of other written tests we may have to give???

When I read the advert I came to the conclusion that this will definitely be some law enforcement or relevant organization since they advertise for the posts of Inspector,Sub-Inspector,ASI,Constable etc.

When I compare MoD past and recent 08 May vacancies with this advert they have slight difference in maximum age limit, type of requirement for Sub-Inspector,ASI positions etc. Anyways lets hope for the good. Thanks

Dear friends/seniors

Any update abt the tests held on 17/18 May 2013 at PCB, Islamabad under the organization advertised under P O Box 1981???

Plz share your experiences or any further intimation you might have/had received for interview etc????

Regards

any body knows organization name which have po box 2066 islamabad?if any body knows then tell me org name?

Back
Top Bottom