What's new

Information required regarding ICTO

Thats some good tips vrSoldiers.

When i called GHQ, i was told they had considered 70 guys for ICTOs and
they've already chosen 40 boys out of those.

All others are in 'reserve pool' now :o

Thats a big shock!, with everything ok and fit, now we'll be in reserve :o

if this course is offered again, we'll be considered for that.

Last edited:
Thats some good tips vrSoldiers.

When i called GHQ, i was told they had considered 70 guys for ICTOs and
they've already chosen 40 boys out of those.

All others are in 'reserve pool' now :o

Thats a big shock!, with everything ok and fit, now we'll be in reserve :o

if this course is offered again, we'll be considered for that.
this is all that chaotic. Does somebody know when did the 2009 ICTO batch come and when the next will come???
Why they have refused 30 guys?? 15 ka to samajh ata hai bhayee degrees complete nahi thin but what about rest of the 15??

yaar to be really honest i think you will be called cause GHQ is holding your documents, but Col. Habib cant give you a word for sure because no one wants to make a statement unless they have proof that things will be done that way, thats the reason GHQ people never let anything out!!!!

he is right its per army rules that a medical is considered valid for 6 months but if its over 6 months you have to go through it all again!!! clinical is easy they just take BMI and bloodpressure and thats it!!!

if i were you in the meantime i would go to some software houses n start working, in case God forbid things go wrong, i would have a backup!!! plus it will polish your skills as well, you wont need the transcripts at the private software houses atleast they just need the work done!!!! i myself is regretting, i did my graduation in july last year and got involved with ICTO in august till now, i just applied a couple of times and that too half heartily, so the guys who have stayed in touch with studies will be more fresh and will have an edge over me in the field!!!

so my words, keep hope, its worth a wait but keep on polishing your skills!!!
ok. thanks a lot for so much helping post. Are you sure next batch will come? and if yes than when??

this is all that chaotic. Does somebody know when did the 2009 ICTO batch come and when the next will come???
Why they have refused 30 guys?? 15 ka to samajh ata hai bhayee degrees complete nahi thin but what about rest of the 15??

this is a big bloody bad news to listen!!! :hitwall:

well hope for better!! guys dun worry!!:pop:

yaar these army guys have really disappointed us. But hope is a dangerous and beautiful word equally.

its better to ignore the equality of dangerous!!

as a soldier has no link wid this word!!:azn:

VrSolDierS will you please give your mobile no or email address before leaving?? I really need to talk to you on behalf of all those who are in Message Queue :p.

VrSolDierS will you please give your mobile no or email address before leaving?? I really need to talk to you on behalf of all those who are in Message Queue :p.
yaar today is the last day, from tomorrow onwards there wont be any cell phone or internet access so its not worth it

guys fikar na karo things will workout, they always do, plus they will require more n more IT guys as time passes, there are two intakes in PMA one in May and the other in November, InshaAllah you guys will be there in november!!! just keep in touch with GHQ :)

yaar today is the last day, from tomorrow onwards there wont be any cell phone or internet access so its not worth it

guys fikar na karo things will workout, they always do, plus they will require more n more IT guys as time passes, there are two intakes in PMA one in May and the other in November, InshaAllah you guys will be there in november!!! just keep in touch with GHQ :)
yaar u are a great help. I must acknowledge that u r a trafficker of information and a true guide for all of us. I am excited and I imagine I will be confronting PMA gate alongwith u guys. 6 months baad forum par zarur ana aap. Yaar GHQ said k total 70 log consider kiye gaye hain. 40 is dafa aur 30 are in reserved pool. Hamari counting 39 ki thi. Does it mean k 2009 batch ka reserved pool kaafi barra tha aur unhain accomodate kia gaya hai???

yaar u are a great help. I must acknowledge that u r a trafficker of information and a true guide for all of us. I am excited and I imagine I will be confronting PMA gate alongwith u guys. 6 months baad forum par zarur ana aap. Yaar GHQ said k total 70 log consider kiye gaye hain. 40 is dafa aur 30 are in reserved pool. Hamari counting 39 ki thi. Does it mean k 2009 batch ka reserved pool kaafi barra tha aur unhain accomodate kia gaya hai???
thanx bro :) yaar suchi baat hai keh 2009 main koi bhi itna contact main nahi tha, kyun keh ISSB bhi thi then ISSB failures like me were called for the interview so kuch keh nahi sakta bus yeh hai keh jis interview mein main tha us main 34 select howay thay and yet i havent heard of anyone being put on the reserve list, so ho bhi sakta hai aur nahi bhi ho sakta koi definite answer nahi day sakta yaar

thanx bro :) yaar suchi baat hai keh 2009 main koi bhi itna contact main nahi tha, kyun keh ISSB bhi thi then ISSB failures like me were called for the interview so kuch keh nahi sakta bus yeh hai keh jis interview mein main tha us main 34 select howay thay and yet i havent heard of anyone being put on the reserve list, so ho bhi sakta hai aur nahi bhi ho sakta koi definite answer nahi day sakta yaar
yaar ap ki jab posting hogi na to sab ko samjha dena k ROLA daal dain k 'We Need More CS Grads Immediately' hahahahahahahha...pleeeej

dear @VrSoLdIeRs, the questions for post software development are not from OOP,SQL etc, all question in test related to networking or operating system in ICTO academic test that i had given this year 2010.
Like OSI layers, Registers ,Ports, hexa decimal conversion etc.

Iss ka mutlab hai kay kay interview cleared tamam candidates ko nahee call kea.... karachi say kitnay larkay call keay hain......kisi kay pass information hai......????

Asalam o alikum brothers
i know over 10,000 candidates had applied for this post and out of which 70 were selected. and out of 70, 40 candidates were issued letters and were called upon
out of 40 I am one of the lucky candidates, who were selected and were on top on the merit and had the joining instruction to join the PMA by 31st may but due to some family probs i wasn't able to join. I have lost this opportunity but for those who were in reserved pool i wish them success and hope everything goes fine with them, before joining i red this blog but didnt posted anything to it as many of ppl around were asking what questions have been asked in interview and dis and dat, believe me they dont have any concern with how much u know about the things because they have ur degrees in their hand and they know if you had these degrees you must have some good knowlege about that particular field and the rest they will teach; what they concern about is how much you are confident about a particular thing they ask you, doesnt matter you answer right or wrong....
i knw many of my fellow candidates who have cleared the test and have left for the PMA, will request them to share their expeirence of the tough time they had in PMA :yahoo::) which will hopefully boost up the young blood :pakistan:

again every thing that happens is for a reason for those who havent been selected there is something good , even more good for them in their life. her haal main Allah ka shukar ada kerna chahiye. this is what i have learned with the experience and from a great teacher "colonel habib":tup:

Asalam o alikum brothers
i know over 10,000 candidates had applied for this post and out of which 70 were selected. and out of 70, 40 candidates were issued letters and were called upon
out of 40 I am one of the lucky candidates, who were selected and were on top on the merit and had the joining instruction to join the PMA by 31st may but due to some family probs i wasn't able to join. I have lost this opportunity but for those who were in reserved pool i wish them success and hope everything goes fine with them, before joining i red this blog but didnt posted anything to it as many of ppl around were asking what questions have been asked in interview and dis and dat, believe me they dont have any concern with how much u know about the things because they have ur degrees in their hand and they know if you had these degrees you must have some good knowlege about that particular field and the rest they will teach; what they concern about is how much you are confident about a particular thing they ask you, doesnt matter you answer right or wrong....
i knw many of my fellow candidates who have cleared the test and have left for the PMA, will request them to share their expeirence of the tough time they had in PMA :yahoo::) which will hopefully boost up the young blood :pakistan:

again every thing that happens is for a reason for those who havent been selected there is something good , even more good for them in their life. her haal main Allah ka shukar ada kerna chahiye. this is what i have learned with the experience and from a great teacher "colonel habib":tup:
Salam. Brother I wish you a very happy life. Your elaborated post was a great learning instrument. I think I know you because candidate office walay sab larkon ko jaanta hoon. What's your full name??

Back
Top Bottom