What's new

Infrastructure Development in Pakistan

@cb4

atleast we can do dis:P
207369_10151454600954666_2068509995_n.jpg

You can do whatever you want with your areas, but we wont ruin our heritage. Lahore is thousands of years old. Also it was Mughal capital and was referred to as the 'Paris of the East' by the British. Tourism can play a huge part in the economy. Italy, Spain, and England are big examples.

Here look at the beauty of these cities

061215_romeStreets_hmed_12p.grid-6x2.jpg

3766340612_2ec1aa145e_z.jpg

San_Nicolas_from_Alhambra_Granada_Spain.jpg

london_street.jpg

Factories can go outside the city. Apartments etc can be like as shown above.

Sir, but do you think there is any other way except going vertical?
Euro cities are less dense.
Is the situation in pakistan such that there are high rises apartments only?
In india the situation is such that only industrialists can buy real homes or villas otherwise even rich people lives in apartments now. Most of the bolly actors even live in apartments.

@cb4

atleast we can do dis:P
207369_10151454600954666_2068509995_n.jpg

It's technically called the Broken Window Theory.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broken_windows_theory

Lahore: MBS

BEDXEG8CAAMu463.jpg:large

BEDYAkGCUAAn6js.jpg:large

Bahawalpur

NEWLY BUILT 410 BEDS CIVIL HOSPITAL

480646_10151343006597462_901320931_n.jpg

523566_400952559943356_868482507_n.jpg

Rahim-Yar Khan

UNDER CONSTRUCTION NEW EMERGENCY BLOCK OF SHEIKH ZAYED HOSPITAL

emergency.jpg

Lahore: MBS

BEDXEG8CAAMu463.jpg:large

BEDYAkGCUAAn6js.jpg:large

Bahawalpur

NEWLY BUILT 410 BEDS CIVIL HOSPITAL

480646_10151343006597462_901320931_n.jpg

523566_400952559943356_868482507_n.jpg

Rahim-Yar Khan

UNDER CONSTRUCTION NEW EMERGENCY BLOCK OF SHEIKH ZAYED HOSPITAL

emergency.jpg

Seriously why the hell did we name it after an arab dictator. Cant we for once name it after our own national heroes. I guess we are only good at naming our national assets after corrupt and useless.

Seriously why the hell did we name it after an arab dictator. Cant we for once name it after our own national heroes. I guess we are only good at naming our national assets after corrupt and useless.

We have re.named Peshawar airport to a traitor of Pakistan, we have renamed many squares of Lahore to Hindu terrorists, we have renamed Islamabad as BBabad, universities as ZAB... all paid by my tax.

I think if you could.. you would have already renamed this one as well... but than you won't get next aid!
This keep you burning...

Next time no hate comments... and just enjoy the development pictures.

Shaikh_Zayed_International_Airport.jpg

Maybe because it is paid for by the same Arab dictator.:whistle:

Love it or hate it, these folks do spend some money when they want to...RYK has alot of stuff as Shaikh Zayed, and he was a genuinely good leader...

Tradition has it that illegals and poor people etc camped for days on end on the route Shaikh Zayed took for going hunting and for other excursions...and the Shaikh drove his car himself, and when he met somebody, he would listen to their grievances, and give them help, and if nothing else, he would take off his watch and give him that along with some food.

Paid and developed by the Arabs...

Maybe because it is paid for by the same Arab dictator.

Love it or hate it, these folks do spend some money when they want to...RYK has alot of stuff as Shaikh Zayed, and he was a genuinely good leader...

Tradition has it that illegals and poor people etc camped for days on end on the route Shaikh Zayed took for going hunting and for other excursions...and the Shaikh drove his car himself, and when he met somebody, he would listen to their grievances, and give them help, and if nothing else, he would take off his watch and give him that along with some food.

Even if it wasn't paid by him i am sure our leaders wouldn't have wasted time by naming it after him or another Bhutto. He was certainly much better than his predecessors and as this is a development thread i should avoid negativities. It is just sad to see from here in UK that how Our National heroes are mercilessly being replaced by Bhuttos and sharifs.

Even if it wasn't paid by him i am sure our leaders wouldn't have wasted time by naming it after him or another Bhutto.

Shiekh Zayed can also be a Pakistani name as well. You don't have to always view it as an Arab. BTW, in Pakistan names are always changing. I wouldn't be surprised if this one is also changed. No need to be serious...

Even if it wasn't paid by him i am sure our leaders wouldn't have wasted time by naming it after him or another Bhutto. He was certainly much better than his predecessors and as this is a development thread i should avoid negativities. It is just sad to see from here in UK that how Our National heroes are mercilessly being replaced by Bhuttos and sharifs.

Charity, is part of Islamic culture and UAE charity is not limited to Pakistan.... so don't be such a paranoid, they don't even care if you name it or not.

Zayed Charitable and Humanitarian Foundation|Home Page

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom