What's new

Initial test

Asslam O Alaikum,
First all don't worry about the test it will be an easy one.
It consists of two parts:-
1) Intelligence
(a) Verbal Intelligence Tests
(b) Non Verbal Intelligence Tests

2) Academics Tests
(a) English
(b) Maths
(c) Physics
(d) General Knowledge

1) Intelligence Test:-

(a) The first will be given to you of 75 questions of non verbal tests and total time will be 30 minutes.A booklet will be given to you for this and you have to write you answers in a separate sheet papers.In this test different shapes will be given and you have to solve that.

(b) Second test will be of same type which is verbal test same as 75 questions and 30 minutes time.This is consists of different numbering or alphabets questions.

2) Academics Tests:-

This consists of 200 academics questions which is of english, maths , physics , general knowledge and time is of 1 hour.

Asslam O Alaikum,
1) Intelligence

2) Academics Tests
(a) English
(b) Maths
(c) Physics
(d) General Knowledge

(a) The first will be given to you of 75 questions of non verbal tests and total time will be 30 minutes.A booklet will be given to you for this and you have to write you answers in a separate sheet papers.In this test different shapes will be given and you have to solve that.

(b) Second test will be of same type which is verbal test same as 75 questions and 30 minutes time.This is consists of different numbering or alphabets questions.

This consists of 200 academics questions which is of english, maths , physics , general knowledge and time is of 1 hour.

salam bro i applied for naval law branch
can u please guide me about initial
we will also prepare physics maths or law subjects?

Asslam O Alaikum,
1) Intelligence

2) Academics Tests
(a) English
(b) Maths
(c) Physics
(d) General Knowledge

Sir can you please help me at my thread: I have very less time to prepare
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/deta...n-engineering-branch-of-pakistan-navy.529370/

Back
Top Bottom