What's new

Pakistan's Missile Test For MIRV Capability !

Yeah, I don't work for Pakistan nuclear forces. If I did, I would be under oath for not discussing such things
Btw if you can't see the difference, i am surprised.
Each to their own . Not here to impress you
You asked for the basis of my assumptions, and I gave you a reply.

However many others observed the same and wrote in news articles .
No point in me making the effort of finding links . If you want , help yourself.
You're speculating there ababeel warheads tested on Shaheen 1A , ababeel has a babbles warhead casing did you see that on Shaheen 1A picture you posted

Fat warheads like ababeel have Shaheen 1A didn't have this type of warheads casings to fit MIRV inside its nose
You need to look closely
Shaheen 3 has a third stage tucked in the nose cone. Above the short third stage, you can see the same warhead as Shaheen 1A experimental version.
I suggest look again and concentrate.

You need to look closely
Shaheen 3 has a third stage tucked in the nose cone. Above the short third stage, you can see the same warhead as Shaheen 1A experimental version.
I suggest look again and concentrate.
Do know what's the MIRV stand for? Shaheen 1A has only a single warhead design

Dude try to understand what @NooriNuth is saying.
While Ababeel has multiple warheads in its nose casing, the Shaheen -1A was tested incorporating one of those warheads.
How and what was the purpose of fitting ababeel single warhead on Shaheen 1A?

Stop trolling I'm serious
If were serious, you won't jump from one line of discussion to another.
You asked me about Shaheen 3 warhead. I replied. Without discussing that, you jumping to Ababeel
If that's seriousness, I don't know what's the definition of messing around and wasting time.
Also while I am posting pictures, comparisons and links to news reports, you are making blatant condescending statements.
Such as "Do you know what's MIRV'"
تمہاری کیا ایم آئی آر وی کی دوکان ہے کیماڑی میں ؟ 😅😅😅

Last edited:
If were serious, you won't jump from one line of discussion to another.
You asked me about Shaheen 3 warhead. I replied. Without discussing that, you jumping to Ababeel
If that's seriousness, I don't know what's the definition of messing around and wasting time.
OK I'm sorry let agree to disagree

How and what was the purpose of fitting ababeel single warhead on Shaheen 1A?
Let's just say, same purpose that an F-16s radar was incorporated and tested on a civilian jet.

CRJ700-Northrop-Grumman.jpg

Dude try to understand what @NooriNuth is saying.
While Ababeel has multiple warheads in its nose casing, the Shaheen -1A was tested incorporating one of those warheads.
Thanks windy بھائی ۔
Finally someone understands.
The thing about nuclear missiles is that the missile itself may cost a few millions dollar a piece, the warhead costs way way more, in the realms of 100+ million USD a piece for strategic yield warhead.
You don't build a new design for every missile, you build a missile around the warhead.
Way more cost effective and sensible.
It's due to the R&D costs, cost of extreme precision engineering requirements. Bespoke tools, programming. Also amount of plutonium required to keep the weights and size down to mountable in multiple, is one of the most expensive component.
For example you see this trend on American missiles. The same warhead used single on Minuteman was MIRVd on Peacekeeper.
Pakistan is no different. In fact we have far less money and resources. So it's logical to see the same warhead design on a single warhead missile such as Shaheen 3 and then the same used multiple as MIRV' on Ababeel.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom