What's new

INQILAB E PAKISTAN .... PTI

I'll add mine too to the Inqilaab videos. This one is in Pashto though from Irfan Khan. The title of the song is ''Moong la Badloon Pakar de, Moong Insaf Ghwarhu'' - means ''We need change, We want Insaaf''. The song has very deep and emotional lyrics considering the depth Pashto language has in poetry and philosophy. Anyway spirit has no language and a good video to make your spirit high.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll add mine too to the Inqilaab videos. This one is in Pashto though from Irfan Khan. The title of the song is ''Moong la Badloon Pakar de, Moong Insaf Ghwarhu'' - means ''We need change, We want Insaaf''. The song has very deep and emotional lyrics considering the depth Pashto language has in poetry and philosophy. Anyway spirit has no language and a good video to make your spirit high.

wow !! simply wonderful.... keep it up Insaf Tigers... we are on our way for better Pakistan...

Imran bhai ab ju b takraye ga khudh paash paash hu jaey ga . Ab waqat badal raha hai

trust me yaar i have faith in PTI i will support them vote them but i have fear pti can become next PPP as ppp was same as PTI in late 70s :cry:

Utho meri duniya k gareebo ko jaga do

trust me yaar i have faith in PTI i will support them vote them but i have fear pti can become next PPP as ppp was same as PTI in late 70s :cry:
Imran bhai i hate politicians because they broke our trust every time but its my first time in my life when i supported any politician and political party . i hope PTI will never break our trust and will never betray us . Its our last hope and last chance

wow !! simply wonderful.... keep it up Insaf Tigers... we are on our way for better Pakistan...

Today was such a wonderful day, and honestly speaking it's 1 O'clock in the night and I can't go to sleep out of shear happiness. We even threw a small celebration party at our Hujra today. Youth of the surrounding neighbour was thrilled about JH's joining news. Too much of positive energy in the air.

Pakistan Zindabad
Imran Khan Zindabad

Imran bhai i hate politicians because they broke our trust every time but its my first time in my life when i supported any politician and political party . i hope PTI will never break our trust and will never betray us . Its our last hope and last chance

same to you i support first time but i am not blind supporter when i will se PTI IS GOING WRONG WAY I WILL PULL BACK MYSELF . i hope they work for us after 65 years of wait for god sake have mercy on us we are tired we can't wait more we have no more tears in our eyes . we need power education jobs economy peace investment and growing pakistan . no more BS words war insults tom jerry between parties. please help us before that day when nawaz zaradri gellani and others bastards hang on streets like afghanistan we cant tolerate more :angry:

Today was such a wonderful day, and honestly speaking it's 1 O'clock in the night and I can't go to sleep out of shear happiness. We even threw a small celebration party at our Hujra today. Youth of the surrounding neighbour was thrilled about JH's joining news. Too much of positive energy in the air.

Pakistan Zindabad
Imran Khan Zindabad

same here yar, just dont know where is my sleep...lol I cannot focus on anything else but PTI PTI PTI PTI PTI......

Back
Top Bottom