INS Shivalik and INS Karmuk dock at Chua Ve port in Vietnam

Just some random pics of SHIVALIK

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

INS_Shivalik_IVCS.JPG

INS_Shivalik_Officers_Cabin.JPG

India - Vietnam will be very close relationship, like the China-Pakistan relations. Why not?

Vietnam is one of the most important bridge to India "look east"

Indian and Vietnamese navies eager for cooperation

(VOV) - The Vietnamese and Indian naval forces should continue to cooperate in their current fields and find new ones of mutual concern to promote mutual benefits.

Lieutenant General Vo Van Tuan and India’s Eastern Naval Commander, Rear Admiral Ajit Kumar P, shared this view during their meeting in Hanoi on May 22.

General Tuan said Admiral Kumar P’s visit aims to implement the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on national defence cooperation between the two countries and is also a vivid manifestation of their fine traditional friendship.

For his part, the Indian Admiral said he was pleased to visit Hai Phong, Ha Long Bay and Hanoi, adding that he has gained a better understanding of Vietnamese land and people.
Indian and Vietnamese navies eager for cooperation - Indian and Vietnamese navies eager for cooperation - VOVNEWS.VN

President: Vietnam, India should strengthen cooperation

(VOV) - Both Vietnam and India need to take advantage of their strengths to boost all-round cooperation and bring their friendship and strategic partnership to a higher level.
President Truong Tan Sang made this statement on May 22 in Hanoi while receiving a delegation from the India-Vietnam Solidarity Committee, led by its President Geetesh Sharma.
The Vietnamese President said he believes the Indian delegation’s visit will contribute to strengthening the time-honoured friendship and cooperation between the two nations.

Their bilateral relationship has made great strides in recent years, especially after they officially established a strategic partnership in 2007, which has helped promote cooperation in politics, economics, national defence, culture and education.

President Sang said that during his recent visit to India, both sides signed seven agreements on cooperation in oil and gas, aviation, research, training, agriculture and cultural exchange, as well as a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for the Vietnam-India Friendship Year 2012 to mark the 40th anniversary of their diplomatic ties (1972-2012).

Over the past few years, the Vietnam Union of Friendship Organizations (VUFO) and the Vietnam-India Friendship Association have launched a variety of activities with Indian partners including the All India Peace and Solidarity Organization (AIPSO), the India-Vietnam Friendship Association and the India-Vietnam Solidarity Committee.

President Sang said he hopes that the Indian delegation’s visit will provide them with ideas to propose measures for boosting ties between the Committee and Vietnamese organizations and improve the substantial strategic partnership between the two nations.

Mr Sharma praised Vietnam’s socio-cultural achievements, as well as its tangible and intangible cultures, while expressing his hope that Vietnam will create the best possible conditions for his Committee to contribute more to bilateral diplomatic ties.
President: Vietnam, India should strengthen cooperation - President: Vietnam, India should strengthen cooperation - VOVNEWS.VN

India - Vietnam will be very close relationship, like the China-Pakistan relations. Why not?

My friend I too want India and Vietnam to be close friends but not like China-Pakistan where one is the client state of other where people blindly believe China is the only angelic nation in the world who can do no wrong. I want our friendship to be on equal standing and mutually beneficial.Long live Indo-Viet co-operation.

I hope these ships will not result in high environmental pollution in the South China Sea's fragile ecosystem.
Dont worry we will pollute most of the SCS except near the coast of Vietnam and friendly countries .

Not like China and Pakistan . We dont implement use and throw policy nor we do business . China wont care for Pakistan at critical times (history proved that) while we do care our friends like Bhutan and Nepal, Maldives , East Pakistan and we already have military deals to protect them . The friendship should be like Russia and India .

My friend I too want India and Vietnam to be close friends but not like China-Pakistan where one is the client state of other where people blindly believe China is the only angelic nation in the world who can do no wrong. I want our friendship to be on equal standing and mutually beneficial.Long live Indo-Viet co-operation.

Dont worry we will pollute most of the SCS except near the coast of Vietnam and friendly countries .

Not like China and Pakistan . We dont implement use and throw policy nor we do business . China wont care for Pakistan at critical times (history proved that) while we do care our friends like Bhutan and Nepal, Maldives , East Pakistan and we already have military deals to protect them . The friendship should be like Russia and India .

Yes honestly, I also don't want a relationship like that type.
We'll build friendships based on the equality, mutual respect and mutual understanding, and the spirit of win-win.
Long live India-Vietnam friendship!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom