What's new

INS Vikramaditya will be delivered in November

Srinivas

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
INS Vikramaditya will be delivered in November

The delivery of the INS Vikramaditya to the Indian navy is planned for November, confirmed the head of the Rusisa’s Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation (FSMTC) Alexander Fomin.

Earlier Vyacheslav Dzirkaln, deputy director of Russia's said that the carrier will be delivered to India in November 2013.

"In April, it is expected to place the ship to dry dock, in June and July the carrier will go for testing and somewhat in November - the official transfer of the ship will take place," Fomin told reporters.

"Now, work on dismantling damaged section, installation of new equipment is going on," he said.

Russia signs new defense contract with India - English pravda.ru

hope it is finally delivered.

Don't buy it. These toys don't provide any protection. Sick of defense expenditure. The enemy is within our country.

come on krait.i know why you are saying this.

dont let these incidents take the importance of this deal.

though i except that our main threat is internal.no doubt about that.

@Ayush What important deal ? 40% CCTV cameras were not working. We are killed at same place, exact same place over and over again.

I know these deals are important. But I am not feeling good today. 5 students were killed.

Shouldn't we also invest heavily in Internal Security right now ?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ayush What important deal ? 40% CCTV cameras were not working. We are killed at same place, exact same place over and over again.

I know these deals are important. But I am not feeling good today. 5 students were killed.

of course we should.this is the sorry state of india. and students are the backbone of our country.

INS Vikramaditya

INS Vikramaditya ko hyderabad main laga do :azn:

ohhhh really ? kon hain wo bhai jee?:confused:

ok janab i am sorry

they are taking care not me its not my job :coffee:

koi baat nahi sir.me and krait know you well.i know you meant no offence.

ohhhh really ? kon hain wo bhai jee?:confused:

ok janab i am sorry

they are taking care not me its not my job :coffee:

koi baat nahi sir.me and krait know you well.i know you meant no offence.

only Investing heavily on internal security wont work but matters are different in our case as u said earlier threats resides internal than exrternal.

We have to cure our whole internal structure i.e The most important of all our selves, we the people of Rublic Of India, Our Currupt political system, Vote Bank Policies,Our Mentality which still resides & work with preindependence policies.

Summarising i consider Four P's i.e. 1.) POLITICS (As it has all the responsibility for the Stability and Security of the entire nation and its Ppl) 2.) POLICE (I consider it here as LAW and ORDER - who has all the reasons to work and maintain peace n Lawenforcement with honesty) 3.) we the PEOPLE ( Everything will settle down if we all first realise our 10 CONSITUTIONAL RESPONSIBILIATAIES irsp. of the cast,creed and religion than shedding trears for our So called Rights everytime.

-------When thier are 1000 hands waiting to grab the resouces which are ment to feed 10,then how can we provide security with additions of men & Machine only ---

Back
Top Bottom