What's new

Insane Video of Corp Commander Lahore Pleading with protesters

Wow, just in another thread they were saying it was all empty and uninhabited house.

Tbh you'd be worried if you had an angry mob in your house when you were with your family, regardless of whether you did something wrong or not.

He showed restraint and didn't call for backup. What's the double standards, if they shoot then are called traitors and if they use dialogue and use restraint then are called cowards. I can understand his reaction, imagine 100 people mob in your house and you don't want to harm them and also want to protect yourself and family. A tricky situation.

Military man intimidated by bunch of civilians holding lathis.

This wouldn't happen in India.

Pakistan Army has become a laughing stock.
Right, in India a Military Man would take an Uzi to the to the civilians like its South Central California - right?

The Man was in the comfort of his home with his family & with little to no security.

He didn't have an Apache giving cover to his residence.

And we know the might of Indian Military. Its been displayed in a number of Bollywood films.

Last edited:
Military man intimidated by bunch of civilians holding lathis.

This wouldn't happen in India.

Pakistan Army has become a laughing stock.
Can you please not try to stir up the pot..I'd like to see any of your tees-maar-khan generals or you yourself showing bravado in front of the mob when your family is exposed to the threat of the mob.

That the Army has miscalculated is one thing, all you see is the general trying to pacify the crowd. Anyone would be scared witless.

Last edited:
News are coming he did not want to use force against civilians.
He might have even few pistols, but he not used them
even low rank constables in police keep pistols or some weapons.

Great Respect for Him

If any 5-8 people enter in your home without permission,
You will pee in your pent.

He is uneasy, because crowd entered in his home.
you can look is son and wife there.

it does not mean he was not prepared.
when you start to any kind of operations, you always prepared.

I am PTI supporter.
but I hate this sh!tty propaganda thread.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom