What's new

Inside an Indian camp for radical Hindu women

They are trying very hard to get VHP banned as a radical terrorist organization. Frequent references have been cropping up about them from Rajdeep Sardesai trying to pin the blame on Togadia for Gujarat riots to the Coalition Against Genocide's whisper campaign against them. VHP is a world wide Hindu chapter and apparently the main target of anti-Indian forces.

VHP is threat to India ....it should be abolished

Let us propose marriage between Talibans and BHP(Durga Vahinis). Their off springs will be Awesome!

they are being trained... what is the stick-fighting and knife-wielding for, if not for attacking during engineered riots... and murdering?? that is what rss also does, yes??
Ah, I see. So we won't see the results until the training is complete. OK, let's wait. Do you have any idea about the time frame? Is it a 6 month course, or a 4 year one? When will the training finish and the women of Durga Vahini start large scale murders?

As for your question about what the stick fighting or knife wielding is for - the answer is self defence. The same reason why so many Americans get trained in firearms.

Let us propose marriage between Talibans and BHP(Durga Vahinis). Their off springs will be Awesome!
Yet another person trying to pretend a false equivalence. Has the BJP (I guess that's who you mean when you say 'BHP', or is it VHP?) ever waged war against any nation, like the Talibs? Has any hindu group in India tried to take over the country by force? Has any of them carried out large scale terrorist attacks? As I said before, just being passionate hindus is enough to be branded as 'extremists' or even 'terrorists'. On the other hand, to be an islamic extremist, one has to at least carry out several bomb blasts, if not wage war against the nation. What sort of double standards is this?

You reap what you sow
Go vote for modi :lol:
Indeed, you reap what you sow. If you patronize jihadis, you will get jihaded. If you nurture terror groups like LeT or Hizb-ul-mujjus, you will get terrorized. If you vote an efficient CM into power, you will probably have an efficient PM.

Ah, I see. So we won't see the results until the training is complete. OK, let's wait. Do you have any idea about the time frame? Is it a 6 month course, or a 4 year one? When will the training finish and the women of Durga Vahini start large scale murders?

As for your question about what the stick fighting or knife wielding is for - the answer is self defence. The same reason why so many Americans get trained in firearms.

Would you rather that these 'self defence' courses be accompanied with lectures about the threats to Hinduism, the dangers of westernisation and the proper place of women in society (apparently within their homes) or would you rather that they be purely self defence courses? I tend to prefer the latter.

Would you rather that these 'self defence' courses be accompanied with lectures about the threats to Hinduism, the dangers of westernisation and the proper place of women in society (apparently within their homes) or would you rather that they be purely self defence courses? I tend to prefer the latter.
Me too.

Indeed, you reap what you sow. If you patronize jihadis, you will get jihaded. If you nurture terror groups like LeT or Hizb-ul-mujjus, you will get terrorized. If you vote an efficient CM into power, you will probably have an efficient PM.
cry cry

I'm not crying. We are not the ones getting jihaded. If anything, I'm laughing at people suffering from their own bad karma.
Looks like today you're literally taking a class of the Pakistani members,loved the word "Jihaded",it's actually pretty innovative.Anyways the Pakistanis must know that "Karma is a voluptuous B*tch":D:lol:

Looks like today you're literally taking a class of the Pakistani members,loved the word "Jihaded",it's actually pretty innovative.Anyways the Pakistanis must know that "Karma is a voluptuous B*tch":D:lol:
I've often used that word before, when Pakistani members have praised Hafiz Saeed or Syed Salahudin, and tried to pretend an equivalence with Indian members loving Modi. I've told them that countries which adore politicians get a functioning democracy, while countries that worship jihadis get jihaded.

Back
Top Bottom