What's new

Interesting suggestion from Azeri MP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axa-

Reaction score
Let us send our forces to join the fight against PKK! And in return your forces can participate in future liberation war of Karabakh!

Azeri vekilden PKK'ya kar

The whole article is in Turkish,

I guess they want to learn live on the field from Turkish forces how to deal with assimetrical-warfare.

Let us send our forces to join the fight against PKK! And in return your forces can participate in future liberation war of Karabakh!

I guess they want to learn live on the field from Turkish forces how to deal with assimetrical-warfare.

I would say let's do it.

I like to quote some wise words: If you want peace, prepare for war!

For this to happen Turkish and Azeri army has to integrate well.

Azerbaijan also needs capable army to take south-Azerbaijan back.

Azerbaijan also needs capable army to take south-Azerbaijan back.

Aliyev republic is free to that,a 20 year old country wants to capture the lands that have belonged to Iran more than 2000 years?No problem,I hope he has the guts.But it would take less than a day before we personally go to Baku and kick his *** in his own presidential palace.

Aliyev republic is free to that,a 20 year old country wants to capture the lands that have belonged to Iran more than 2000 years?No problem,I hope he has the guts.But it would take less than a day before we personally go to Baku and kick his *** in his own presidential palace.
Everybody wants attack on Iran

How are you going to kick Israeli, Turkish, Azeri, Arab, American azz?

Iran has called this on himself with supporting terrorism against his neighbors.

Iran has called this on himself with supporting terrorism against his neighbors.

Nope,no one wants to 'attack' Iran,neither US nor Israel,if they wanted,they would have done this before,looking at their history.
Regarding Turkish invasion on Iran,it's the most silly and stupid thing to say,Turkey has no reason to attack Iran.

And about Azerbaijan,well they simply can't attack Iran.

Nope,no one wants to 'attack' Iran,neither US nor Israel,if they wanted,they would have done this before,looking at their history.
Regarding Turkish invasion on Iran,it's the most silly and stupid thing to say,Turkey has no reason to attack Iran.

And about Azerbaijan,well they simply can't attack Iran.
how are you so sure? Azeri have sworn to take revenge for southazerbaijan, arabs are begging USA to attack Iran, Israel are desperate for attack on Iran, US is waiting for right time, Turkey is getting sick of Iran supporting terrorism against Turks. Don't be so sure about yourself.

how are you so sure? Azeri have sworn to take revenge for southazerbaijan, arabs are begging USA to attack Iran, Israel are desperate for attack on Iran, US is waiting for right time, Turkey is getting sick of Iran supporting terrorism against Turks. Don't be so sure about yourself.

atatwolf, a question for you mate..and believe me i have no bad intension, just wondering..Where does that Iran hatred come from mate? You have so far 400+ posts and 350 of them are anti-Iran..What makes a Turk living in Holland so hateful against Iran? You bring every topic to Iran somehow..Most of the Turks in Turkey dont have such feelings towards Iran..Thanks in advance for your quality(hopefully) respond

atatwolf, a question for you mate..and believe me i have no bad intension, just wondering..Where does that Iran hatred come from mate? You have so far 400+ posts and 350 of them are anti-Iran..What makes a Turk living in Holland so hateful against Iran? You bring every topic to Iran somehow..Most of the Turks in Turkey dont have such feelings towards Iran..Thanks in advance for your quality(hopefully) respond

Can you prove i posted 350 posts about Iran?don't be dishonest mate, I only openend two or three posts about that issue, and i hablve the right to do that, if you don't like them dont respond to them

I have right to hate Iran with their support of death with pkk. This topic is relevant with that issue and I can say most Turks are with me because they are against Irani terrorism and fascism.

Can you prove i posted 350 posts about Iran? I only openend two or three posts about that issue, and i hablve the right to do that, if you don't like them dont respond to them

fair enough

Can you prove i posted 350 posts about Iran? I only openend two or three posts about that issue, and i hablve the right to do that, if you don't like them dont respond to them

You have the right to post these silly nonsense?
Then don't get upset when I call you a racist bozgurt,ok?
From every 5 post of yours,there is south Azerbaijan (a fake name that doesn't exist on any map) in 4 of them,makes me think you are one of those paid internet warriors (probably paid by Aliyev propaganda machine) to spread his cheap propaganda here.

Thats a great idea, Currently Azerbadyan has a huge inventory of UAVs Meaning this could give us the edge till our order and development of UAVs is finished. Beside that they actually also have a huge Number of Upraded/Advanced Russian Mil-Mi 24/35 meaning it to can be a stop gap solution until T-129, This is just a perfect oppurtunity and would benefit both Turkey and Azerbadyan. Its a win-win situation...

Atawolf, Era stick to the topic if you want to discus this do it in the other forum seriously...

You have the right to post these silly nonsense?
Then don't get upset when I call you a racist bozgurt,ok?
From every 5 post of yours,there is south Azerbaijan (a fake name that doesn't exist on any map) in 4 of them,makes me think you are one of those paid internet warriors (probably paid by Aliyev propaganda machine) to spread his cheap propaganda here.
First learn history before talking with big guys, Azerbaijan was divided up between iran and russia, saying it never existed is retarded. Any way that is the last thing I will say about that in this topic.

Farsi-fasiscm is the source why verybody in the neighborhood wants attack on Iran , they don't want it out of the blue. Maybe a topic to think about for you, instead of always defending Iran, even when they get caught supporting pkk.

I wonder if this MP will bring the issue to Azerbaijan decision makers..We already have military co-operation agreements but this is a further step ahead

He's literally suggesting to merge two armed forces'. Anyway, we'll get karabagh by force that's for sure.

As for south Azerbaijan we have to win the hearts of people in there before employing violence against Iran.

I guess, Iran's support to Armenia will be an eye opener for our south Azerbaijani brothers too.

Bring it on. I can't wait to wash my foots in the Bospurus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom