What's new

Interior Minister Rana Sanaullah openly threatens PTI against another long march towards the capital

RANA SANAULLAH WARNS PTI AGAINST ANNOUNCING ANOTHER LONG MARCH​

1654017665924.png

ISLAMABAD: Interior Minister Rana Sanaullah has warned Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) against the announcement of another long march, ARY News reported on Tuesday.
Taking to his official Twitter handle, the federal minister warned PTI against announcing another long march.
“One thing I want to illustrate, as soon as the long March is announced – let them come and I’ll see how they cross barriers this time,” Rana Sanaullah wrote.
I AM WARNING PTI AGAINST THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF ANOTHER LONG MARCH. ONE THING I WANT TO ILLUSTRATE, AS SOON AS THE LONG MARCH IS ANNOUNCED “LET THEM COME AND I’LL SEE HOW THEY CROSS BARRIERS THIS TIME.”
— RANA SANAULLAH KHAN (@RANASANAULLAHPK) MAY 31, 2022

Earlier in the day, Rana Sanaullah warned that the ‘anti-state march’ will be dealt with iron fist, and no one would be allowed to disturb law and order.
Addressing the media after the federal cabinet meeting, Rana Sanaullah alleged Long March carried out on May 25 was an ‘attempt to attack the state’. Armed men were kept at the KP house with the sources of the province, he alleged.
He said that the federal cabinet has also taken stern notice of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister Mahmood Khan’s statement about using provincial force against the central government.
The minister alleged that the former prime minister used the financial resources of the KP government to jam Islamabad during his launch march.
Rana Sanaullah said that permission has been sought from the federal cabinet to book the elements under Criminal Act.

View attachment 849822
ISLAMABAD: Interior Minister Rana Sanaullah has warned Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) against the announcement of another long march, ARY News reported on Tuesday.
Taking to his official Twitter handle, the federal minister warned PTI against announcing another long march.
“One thing I want to illustrate, as soon as the long March is announced – let them come and I’ll see how they cross barriers this time,” Rana Sanaullah wrote.

Earlier in the day, Rana Sanaullah warned that the ‘anti-state march’ will be dealt with iron fist, and no one would be allowed to disturb law and order.
Addressing the media after the federal cabinet meeting, Rana Sanaullah alleged Long March carried out on May 25 was an ‘attempt to attack the state’. Armed men were kept at the KP house with the sources of the province, he alleged.
He said that the federal cabinet has also taken stern notice of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister Mahmood Khan’s statement about using provincial force against the central government.
The minister alleged that the former prime minister used the financial resources of the KP government to jam Islamabad during his launch march.
Rana Sanaullah said that permission has been sought from the federal cabinet to book the elements under Criminal Act.
Rana Sanuallah Ghunda consumed too much Khota Biryani

Azaadi koi halwa hai jo plate mein mil jaye....and they give 1947 examples
پٹواریوں کو حکومت تو ہمیشہ پلیٹ میں ہی ملتی ہے جرنیلوں سے

They are on duty to stop mob.

Aye thy baray Islamabad election ki date lenay...sahi bezat ho k gaye.
1654020431102.jpeg

So you are saying a former federal minister of pakistan leading a protest was actually a mob?

How many police officers did he injure or kill?

This threat is not from Rana, but from Bajwa, and shall be taken seriously.

Once we had a COAS on plane and his mango allergy made him so gravely ill that we never saw him again.

Last edited:

View attachment 849822

I Hope you are happy now sir :

لوگوں کو قتل کرنے کا پلان سیکرٹری داخلہ اور پنجاب پولیس کے افسران کی کال لیک۔۔۔

Bhai how much do they grease you? Itna dedication? Hope it’s worth what you get for it.
No sir , I am hurt in shock listening this audio leak if it is true , isn’t this conspiracy to murder ? Why they are planning this , it’s going too far now .

No sir , I am hurt in shock listening this audio leak if it is true , isn’t this conspiracy to murder ? Why they are planning this , it’s going too far now .
Nvm I confused you with someone else. My Bad

I Hope you are happy now sir :

لوگوں کو قتل کرنے کا پلان سیکرٹری داخلہ اور پنجاب پولیس کے افسران کی کال لیک۔۔۔

Typical modus operandi of the Sharif clan, they have ruled Punjab with the element of fear.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom