What's new

Intermarriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok whatever suit you dude...actually you said you dont care about religion in first post and then you said you are orthodox Christian and i just point out contradiction between these two statement :)

I said i dont care if my partner has another religion, i didnt said i dont care for religion at all, i respect my religion and practice it to some degree

on topic

Do what every makes you happy Mr 'Aryan'................................

true but the han-chinese assimilated other northeast-asian ethnicities, if they lets say assimilated negroes they wouldnt be the same right?

I'm not sure.

To be a Han Chinese, you need to adopt the Han culture, the Han languages, etc.

It is easier for Koreans and Manchus to assimilate, because they already look very similar to us. (There is a lot of shared DNA in East Asia.) There are also groups of minorities in China that are of Turkic descent, Mongol descent, South East Asian descent, and they can assimilate too.

Most people that Han Chinese assimilated are the Mongoloid race, and only a small touch of Whites/Persians/Arabs.

So i would say yes, people of the same race are relatively easier to be assimilated.

I'm not sure.

To be a Han Chinese, you need to adopt the Han culture, the Han languages, etc.

It is easier for Koreans and Manchus to assimilate, because they already look very similar to us. (There is a lot of shared DNA in East Asia.) There are also groups of minorities in China that are of Turkic descent, Mongol descent, South East Asian descent, and they can assimilate too.

But still most of Chinese males have O3A(Proto-Sinic) as the majority gene marker, just as Indic/Iranic/Slavic people have R1A(Proto-Aryan) as the majority gene marker.

I dont mind interrace relationships if you love/like them enough then what the hell.

What i dont like is that some cultures its acceptable for a guy to marry outside his race/religion but not for a women.

Lay off the OP hes just asking a question no reason to get offended.

I dont mind interrace relationships if you love/like them enough then what the hell.

What i dont like is that some cultures its acceptable for a guy to marry outside his race/religion but not for a women.

Yeah, imagine going out on a friday night, first thing comes to mind, yes I must try and chat up a girl from my ethnicity. :lol:

Most white males, as i known, don't have any sexual preference for black women, so you can't blame the black women for that.

Yeah, imagine going out on a friday night, first thing comes to mind, yes I must try and chat up a girl from my ethnicity. :lol:

ooo hi baby;0

Most white males, as i known, don't have any sexual preference for black women, so you can't blame the black women for that.

Where did i blame black women lol what?

and idk man...i like tha booty some of them maintain! !

I cant really judge that in America it may be true but i think it has more to do with there lifestyle which effects there attitude.(Both black and white)

In Australia though ive had 3 freinds that have gone out with Black South African chicks and a few that have gone out with Black male south africans.

Intermarriage, and the opposition to it, doesn't have to do with race as much as it does with culture, language, and in some cases religion.

Yes, there are many Muslim girls in China have married to the Muslim men from the other nations, so i have to say that the modern Islam is racially very diversified.

I wonder if it would even be possible to assimilate a Dravidian person into the Han identity.

I've seen some Indians here, who can speak Chinese very well... but culturally they will always prefer to remain Indian.

I would marry you !

I would marry you !

Firstly, I'm a man. Secondly, are you a woman? (And are you Dravidian?)

Like I said, there are some Indians in Hong Kong who can speak Chinese well, but culturally they remain Indian.

I think assimilation is technically possible, in theory. But unlikely in practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom