What's new

Intermarriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, I'm a man. Secondly, are you a woman? (And are you Dravidian?)

Like I said, there are some Indians in Hong Kong who can speak Chinese well, but culturally they remain Indian.

A man can marry a man:lol:

Would anybody seriously consider marrying a Dravidian Hindu???

My Ex GF was this so called 'dravidian hindu', and in India we don't give a sh!t about who's Dravid and who's Laxman, the compatibility matters in the crease or life. Ans that's all.

And i have many Bengali friends marrying Nepali, even my cousin is married to a Nepali.

My Ex GF was this so called 'dravidian hindu', and in India we don't give a sh!t about who's Dravid and who's Laxman, the compatibility matters in the crease or life. Ans that's all.

An i have many Bengali friends marrying Nepali, even my cousin is married to a Nepali.

If we looked like you people then we wouldn't care either.

If we looked like you people then we wouldn't care either.

Lol, i don't look much different then a typical Pakistani or perhaps the chances are my skin complexion is much lighter than you.

Firstly, I'm a man. Secondly, are you a woman? (And are you Dravidian?)

Like I said, there are some Indians in Hong Kong who can speak Chinese well, but culturally they remain Indian.

I think assimilation is technically possible, in theory. But unlikely in practice.

its a joke shakes head

oh here we go. another bharthi displaying his infeority complex. :rolleyes:

I have many things to be proud of, other than some who's only proud of their skin colors.

Being racists is not in our culture.

REAlly?

What is the slang term you guys use for North-East Indians?

What? I never come across any such terms, we'd many Assamese students in our college.

Even we Bengalis tease each other with the term 'Bangal' and 'Ghoti'.

What? I never come across any such terms, we'd many Assamese students in our college.

Even we Bengalis tease each other with the term 'Bangal' and 'Ghoti'.

Forget it, I was going to post an article, but I don't want to derail the thread.

Love sees no boundaries, people like pushtunpak indulge too much time finding differences between 'evil dark skinned veggie hindus' and 'sane fair skinned pakistanis' ,maybe the took mein kampf too much seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom