What's new

Inverted Indian flag hoisted in ASEAN summit; Japanese PM notices, PM Modi finds nothing amiss

his is saffronization of national flag. On human rights day I'm organizing a ''green on top'' flag hoisting event and return

Dude.. good !! Now sagarika, commies will vote for modi too.....as he represented india with "green on top".... :lol:

I don't see a problem here necessarily. It means the same thing even if raised upside down but Modi should know what the flag looks like or how it should be raised which colour comes at the bottom and which at the top.
G'day mate

If a flag was raise upside down, which mean the country is in distress. (ie, being invaded or facing any natural disaster)

If you fly an inverted national flag on a barrack or any government building which mean the location is about to fall into enemies hand.

Flying a flag upside down intentionally is the ultimate insult to a nation. It would still be an embarrassment if the flag was flew up-side-down by accident

Davos

If what you state is true(which doesn't look convincing though) then this is what he must have thought "Haan bhai photu pehle lelo phir jhanda seedha kardena... Shaan jaaye par photu khichne ke chance na jaaye":lol:
Your Modi obsession is getting clinically perilous.I can clearly see your next thread..
"MODI USES TISSUE PAPER TO WIPE BU**.IS HE ASHAMED OF SWADESHI LEFT HAND"

Rock star reception for modi includes an inverted indian flag.

"don't judge me by my chaddi"
12249907_1663759130549337_2032314506908330271_n.jpg

Seriously guys, This Modi Mania has made people sick ! Dey even spend hours fantasising Wat Chadi he wears !
Apna Chadi chahe fati ho ;)

Seriously guys, This Modi Mania has made people sick ! Dey even spend hours fantasising Wat Chadi he wears !
Apna Chadi chahe fati ho ;)
You guys can see dt on YouTube.... How much Pakistani media is addicted 2 Modi !!!!!

Media was present before Modi came, they could have asked someone to correct the mistake couldn't they. :undecided:

But then how will they get the juicy story?

Indian flag was insulted and people are busy in their Bhakti..

I used have a good opinion of you because you presented a different opinion from what we usually see here. But sadly you are turning yourself into an imbecile.

what it has to do with Pakistanis? your Indian poster posted it and your bhaoriti blog type website has published it so from where Pakistanis come into picture here . BTW whats the big deal if it is inverted? :P or is it the saffron color down giving some unease? mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
salaam jana ji :)

but look at muhib e watan pakistanies here they are so elated about the fact that indian flag was hoisted in wrong position rather than looking at the real buisness been done there but then i know what can we expect from then ... interesting naa :azn: :sarcastic:

I used have a good opinion of you because you presented a different opinion from what we usually see here. But sadly you are turning yourself into an imbecile.
One thread of mine makes you change your opinion on me? Anyways I don't think it matters much to me. My intention was quite clear, it was to see the reaction of "ultra nationalist" Bhakts when their mascot misses out something they claim is so important.

Last edited:
Your Modi obsession is getting clinically perilous.I can clearly see your next thread..
"MODI USES TISSUE PAPER TO WIPE BU**.IS HE ASHAMED OF SWADESHI LEFT HAND"
Maybe an insult to national flag is OK for Sanghis if it is happens to be done in their bossman's presence , but that's not the case with others. So just cool your heels mate.

Maybe an insult to national flag is OK for Sanghis if it is happens to be done in their bossman's presence , but that's not the case with others. So just cool your heels mate.
So according to you,Modi should have raised an hue and cry,throw tantrums and declared all out war just because some imbecile doesn't know orientation of a flag.

So according to you,Modi should have raised an hue and cry,throw tantrums and declared all out war just because some imbecile doesn't know orientation of a flag.
That's not what the OP is trying to say, it is just stating that he missed out on something which he/his followers claim to be so important..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom