What's new

Investigate huge remittance outflow to India

It might be a new thing for you guys...... but we have like 20 provinces of your size :D
and forgot to mention that you have about 1.27 billion ppl which is about 8 times larger than BD pop lol

are yaar, do you think all these stats have only $ transactions? India gdp is $2t . do you think we do so much in $s?
its a combination of everything.

I get it now. There must be some border outposts who do business by buying and selling rupee and taka it is also illegal. But dont get it how these illegal indians sending money back home. Last time I tried to send only $100 abroad and didnt find any legal and illegal ways. Other than international master card not possible to send money abroad. @Loki @ExtraOdinary do you know about this?

'Bloody Indians'? And this nonsensical garbage is from a so called 'Think Tank Analyst'? You suck big time, man. Your language is obnoxious!

I just don't know how PDF selects such douche bags as TTAs etc! Shouldn't there be some quality control from these dudes who are given such appointments?

This guy sounds like a newbie gone berserk, which would be acceptable on PDF, but not from a TTA.

@WebMaster PDF is really going downhill with such clowns around. We need some maturity from such appointments, not drivel.

I was merely reflecting how Indians here speak about Bangladeshis. Of course, you would need a modicum of intelligence to understand that. Nevertheless the thread article is credible and ought to be taken seriously. There are literally millions of illegal Indians in Bangladesh feeding off our wealth.

I get it now. There must be some border outposts who do business by buying and selling rupee and taka it is also illegal. But dont get it how these illegal indians sending money back home. Last time I tried to send only $100 abroad and didnt find any legal and illegal ways. Other than international master card not possible to send money abroad. @Loki @ExtraOdinary do you know about this?

You are right it is very difficult to send money abroad through legal channels but the Indians are likely using illegal methods to get their money out. In other words they are also cheating the Bangladesh government.

Last edited:
and forgot to mention that you have about 1.27 billion ppl which is about 8 times larger than BD pop lol

Population density of India is 421 person/sq.km as compared to 1450 persons/ sq.km of BD :cheesy:

Even if we accommodate whole of WB popualtion (around 90 million) minus WB land mass,,,, our density will be like 600 persons/ sq.km :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Population density of India is 421 person/sq.km as compared to 1450 persons/ sq.km of BD :cheesy:

Even if we accommodate whole of WB popualtion (around 90 million) minus WB land mass,,,, our density will be like 600 persons/ sq.km :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
so u only have WB in East Coast ? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now indians have TWO more reasons to be proud of -

1) being illegal pole vaulters in Bangladesh
2) inventing a shameless way to do looting, begging and chest thumping, all at the same time.

what are the official figures of number of Indians in BD? you can have a count based on the number of visas you have given. I am talking of the official count - not the illegal ones.

I heard some time back that there were JVs between Indian and BD manufacturers of textiles and there was some heavy investment in BD's textile Industry by Indians - could they be sending back profits? in which case, such high amount is possible.

:D May be some mistake, should be replacing bangaldesh with india, and india with bangladesh :D

what are the official figures of number of Indians in BD? you can have a count based on the number of visas you have given. I am talking of the official count - not the illegal ones.

I heard some time back that there were JVs between Indian and BD manufacturers of textiles and there was some heavy investment in BD's textile Industry by Indians - could they be sending back profits? in which case, such high amount is possible.

Even more indian propaganda based on "I heard" spin. Indian and investment in oxymoronic terms. Indian investment in Bangladesh is insignificant but indian looting and and money laundering by illegal indian pole vaulters are SIGNIFICANT enough that it is second biggest source of earnings. Awami League subservient regime will not take steps but people should start searching and kicking these indians out.

so u only have WB in East Coast ? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ektu geography boi ta khoole dekkho khoka....

If you didn't know, Orissa/ AP/ TN are not in danger of getting engulfed by sea..... check out their elevation :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Infact, there is a huge Eastern Ghat range right from Orissa to TN....

Same goes for our hilly NE areas

Ok no need to prove yourself idiot. We have many options plans on board even if our lands go down. Our mostly dense areas are cities. Countrysides are very low density. And CHT hill tracts only 50 people per sq km. Last time I checked there are new lands rising in BB. We can easily create new areas there to live. Even we can live on our existing land by building dams like Netherlands. We can also live on floating cities. Still there are places on earth where no people live. And soon moon and mars will be open for people to live. So no need to worry, in 100 years at least no tension.

western union

Western union usually dont allow money out.

Ok no need to prove yourself idiot. We have many options plans on board even if our lands go down. Our mostly dense areas are cities. Countrysides are very low density. And CHT hill tracts only 50 people per sq km. Last time I checked there are new lands rising in BB. We can easily create new areas there to live. Even we can live on our existing land by building dams like Netherlands. We can also live on floating cities. Still there are places on earth where no people live. And soon moon and mars will be open for people to live. So no need to worry, in 100 years at least no tension.

Western union usually dont allow money out.

Good luck to your option plans.... :tup::enjoy:

BTW learn to behave in forums. Calling others idiots can earn you the same but guess what..... not everybody stoop so low :cheers:

Cheerio!!!!

So, Richi Rich Indians are illegally infiltrating and pole vaulting in to Bangladesh for better life and economic opportunities?. Bangladesh should take serious steps to solve this Mexican like situation.
:woot::woot::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i lobe BDeshi forums.
so delicate and so courteous of each other.
@MBI Munshi ,
Sir aapne to bhaloi boyoshko. bloody aar idiot baar baar kowa apnaare shobha dei na.

Back
Top Bottom