What's new

IOK: 7 Amarnath Yatra pilgrims killed in attack, Yatri and policemen including total 30 injured

The casualties increased to 7...with 11 injured..

Time to take tough actions against these Islamic terrorists..and de-radicalization of Muslims of the valley should be the priority.

This is another drama created by Indians to spark religious war in Kashmir. RIP to the victims we will avenge your blood. :(

Kashmir was always about the religion...this started with exodus of Hindus from the valley in 1998 from of the threat of Islamic terrorists. And this is not the first time Hindus are targeted in the Valley.

Out of 7 killed...5 were women.

Congratulations!you must be so happy!!

I am not. But if that is what you want to hear then yeah I am.

Using machine guns on crowds and burning of terrorists alive , burning dead terrorists is the only solution left.
No pellet only Bullet.

Shows the filth that exists in India. No better than people who attacked yatris today.

These are the freedom fighter for some who kill innocent in name of freedom fight. These weak so call freedom fighter talk big on Facebook and Twitter but then all the courage they can muster is to attack civilians.

The cycle will go on and on .....

The terrorist who killed will be hunted down and in few days would be dead and the reaction and revenge will result in many more deaths.

We will sing ...We didn't start the fire ....It was always burning....And so will the other side....When another circle will kick in.

It was as per a retired Indian army general you moron.

We are a free and democratic country. Everyone here enjoys freedom of expression, general may have said something but that does not mean that he stating truth.

Even are generals call Pakistan a terrorist country .... do you consider your country to be terrorist country?

How do these people who did it and the guys cheering for these terrorists calling then freedom fighters,makes me wonder how these b@$+@rds will face the god on the judgment day which they believe in,RIP to the dead and RIP to them in advance who will be killed in retaliation which will kill more .

Is areesh your baap ? He is rejoicing at the death of innocents ?
I know emotions are running high but take it easy, innocents die on both side of the border and we can't just demand respect for our dead. It has to be voluntarily.

Anyway update on the terror attack... 7 dead, 5 women and 2 men.

Back
Top Bottom