What's new

IOK: 7 Amarnath Yatra pilgrims killed in attack, Yatri and policemen including total 30 injured

Looks like the Kashmiri freedom struggle has officially graduate to religious war.
zakir musa has already stated that it is a fight for sharia & islamic state. More ever this is nothing new, its the same since middle ages. It is no surprise that a very few of the temples are still standing in kashmir.

Zakir Musa followers are wiping off non muslims from Kashmir ..... these Kasmiri terrorists must be treated like ISIS

What the hell is wrong with these lunatics? Killing unarmed pilgrims now?

Honesty certificate of freedom fighters has been issued by the Delhi aaptards.
DEY_FLnUAAA7685.jpg

You are right they should behave as good people are alos living on that side so no need to generalise it .....
I know emotions are running high but take it easy, innocents die on both side of the border and we can't just demand respect for our dead. It has to be voluntarily.

Anyway update on the terror attack... 7 dead, 5 women and 2 men.

No, but I'd like you to think of me as yours :-)
His words were completely disgusting, and some Indian A**hole made that new account just to say that.

Why don't we have the policy to make a newcomer verify his account through his email and not be able to post without verification, and not just that but also let them wait for a day or two before letting them post anything here?
@Horus @WebMaster

You are right they should behave as good people are alos living on that side so no need to generalise it .....

Unfortunately that's the dilemma we face. Both sides have dehumanized the other so much that for the more feeble minded, its beyond comprehension to even imagine the "others" as humans. This attitude needs to change on both sides.

My condolences on the needless loss of life. There can be NO, I repeat, NO justification for the murder of innocent, unarmed non-combatants. NO religious edict and NO nationalistic motivation is above the life of an innocent. The moment you taint your ideals with the blood of innocents, it is no longer pure and you are no longer in the right.

Rest in Peace.

His words were completely disgusting, and some Indian A**hole made that new account just to say that.

Why don't we have the policy to make a newcomer verify his account through his email and not be able to post without verification, and not just that but also let them wait for a day or two before letting them post anything here?
@Horus @WebMaster

I'd stand behind that policy 100%. Suicide Trolls are a real problem these days. Ruin the discussion.

Killing of innocents everywhere should be condemned...my condolences...

Sad news

Inocent people should not be targeted

Looks like the Kashmiri freedom struggle has officially graduate to religious war.

It was bound to be after Hari Singh slaughtered and expelled lakhs of Kashmiri Muslims from their homeland.

Back
Top Bottom