What's new

Iphone 4 or Galaxy SII

any time android over iOS..if u want u can wait for s3 too its going to b a awesome phone..s2 does get updates ..its about to get ICS update in mid march here in India...but s3 will come on ICS it self.
s2 is a very light phone and the bestest of phone among its class. u should go get it :) ..

Ditch them both go for Sony Xperia S ....... Its way better than both. I have 4S but it has some serious battery issues, which Apple, so far, hasn't been able to resolve, as for Samsung it's way overly hyped....... If you wanna check try to run Brother in Arms on S2, you will know, what i am talking about.
Sony Xperia S has dual core processors with highest density pixels screen and a 12 MP camera...... it outclass both 4S & S2.
sony-xperia-s-black-white.jpg

well, if some of you will buy and rate a phone by drop test like it will break or not then may God help you.As i said before any other phone can offer many many many features compare to Iphone,but Iphone is Iphone.You can't deny this fact.Holding an Iphone in ur hand means you have an Iphone, while anything else is just a phone.
And about the sensitivity of touch screen its absolutely wrong.Its touch screen is simply the best.I heard on radio one of the Expert was saying that Iphone has so many advance sensors that others cant match it.This is something not everyone will know about it.But trust me you will love it.

well, if some of you will buy and rate a phone by drop test like it will break or not then may God help you.As i said before any other phone can offer many many many features compare to Iphone,but Iphone is Iphone.You can't deny this fact.Holding an Iphone in ur hand means you have an Iphone, while anything else is just a phone.
And about the sensitivity of touch screen its absolutely wrong.Its touch screen is simply the best.I heard on radio one of the Expert was saying that Iphone has so many advance sensors that others cant match it.This is something not everyone will know about it.But trust me you will love it.
Please tell me the so called super features which iPhone has and Android does not have.The internals of iPhone are supplied by Samsung (Apple is biggest customer of Samsung Group)..these sensors ( Gyro, accelerometer etc) are quite common these days they come in all modern smart phones.No offense but iPhone users tend to be quite uneducated about technology in general and I have seen people buying iPhone just for the sake of showing it off as a status symbol (In Pakistan).When i bought GS2 everyone asked me hey is this new iPhone lol :rofl:

Please tell me the so called super features which iPhone has and Android does not have.The internals of iPhone are supplied by Samsung (Apple is biggest customer of Samsung Group)..these sensors ( Gyro, accelerometer etc) are quite common these days they come in all modern smart phones.No offense but iPhone users tend to be quite uneducated about technology in general and I have seen people buying iPhone just for the sake of showing it off as a status symbol (In Pakistan).When i bought GS2 everyone asked me hey is this new iPhone lol :rofl:

well that is new for me i have never sen any one asking if a samsung galaxy was an iphone its an insult to an iphone 4/4s how can one compare cheap plastic with beautifully cut glasses you talk about what android does not have again apple
well first of all your graphics sucks they suck big time play asphalt 6 on you samsung it looks **** compared to iphone 4s graphics secondly lag you can what you want to i have used these cheap wanna be iphone (galaxy series ) they are nothing compared to the ui of apple

Someone has been drinking the apple coolaid. ;)

well that is new for me i have never sen any one asking if a samsung galaxy was an iphone its an insult to an iphone 4/4s how can one compare cheap plastic with beautifully cut glasses you talk about what android does not have again apple
well first of all your graphics sucks they suck big time play asphalt 6 on you samsung it looks **** compared to iphone 4s graphics secondly lag you can what you want to i have used these cheap wanna be iphone (galaxy series ) they are nothing compared to the ui of apple

Ok this is turning into a flame war..........the best kind of flame war too........the useless kind.

People who own iPhones, or iPhone fanboys, completely eat up Apple propaganda.
They think their phone is the only phone on Earth that is good (really funny since its not eve a good phone).
You said something about galss vs cheap plastic........ did you watch the video? your beautiful glass shattered like a cheap toy, while the S2 was perfectly ok.
As for the OS, apple had a good OS........ back in 2007.
Their OS is obsolete and boring. The biggest thing they did was copy some good things from Android, like the notification bar.

I used to own an iPhone and the locked down boring OS had me cursing it every day. To upload music I need to have the music on my computer, install iTunes, upload all my music to iTunes, have it format my phone and upload music, then I have to keep all my music in that exact same file or it will be deleted from my phone.
On my S2, I just drag and drop onto my SD card and its good to go.

Ok this is turning into a flame war..........the best kind of flame war too........the useless kind.

People who own iPhones, or iPhone fanboys, completely eat up Apple propaganda.
They think their phone is the only phone on Earth that is good (really funny since its not eve a good phone).
You said something about galss vs cheap plastic........ did you watch the video? your beautiful glass shattered like a cheap toy, while the S2 was perfectly ok.
As for the OS, apple had a good OS........ back in 2007.
Their OS is obsolete and boring. The biggest thing they did was copy some good things from Android, like the notification bar.

I used to own an iPhone and the locked down boring OS had me cursing it every day. To upload music I need to have the music on my computer, install iTunes, upload all my music to iTunes, have it format my phone and upload music, then I have to keep all my music in that exact same file or it will be deleted from my phone.
On my S2, I just drag and drop onto my SD card and its good to go.
if you drop your phone then you are crazy that from such heights well for that i have covers good rubber ones and some metal ones too

if you drop your phone then you are crazy that from such heights well for that i have covers good rubber ones and some metal ones too

Are you ignoring the point of the video on purpose?
The point was to compare the two phones.
It doesn't matter if they were dropped from space.
What matters is which one was better build quality.
And CLEARLY the Samsung was much much much better build quality.

Better Graphics then GS2?Well that's no big deal considering the fact that GS2 was released on June 1, 2011 (And the difference is only minor compared to say GS2 and iPhone 4 difference in performance) and iPhone 4s was released on 10th October, 2011 ( Flooded Market few days later). No such thing as lag on GS2.Yes I have played Ashphalt 6 on GS2 and it does not look crap ( I am sure you have not played it on GS2).Cheap wanabe iphone hahah that's what the argument of iphone vs GS2 boils down to..since you guys don't have any valid argument you go down the pricing route.

That's the point.What's the use of all that glass if at the end of the day you will put it in rubber cases :rofl: .And the phone which you are calling cheap wananbe iphone well Pretty much all review sites ( Engadget, Gizmodo etc) called it the best smartphone ever made.I think it's a big win for Samsung that people can actually compare GS2 with a phone that apple released months later and for all that stability crap about iOS See This: iPhone iOS Apps Crash More Than Android: Report - Mobile and Wireless - News & Reviews - eWeek.com . And As much as you like to insult Samsung it still does not change the fact that Samsung supplies most of the internals for iPhone.http://news.cnet.com/8301-13924_3-2...gal-battle-apple-keeps-samsung-inside-iphone/

I dont know what you are talking about but tell me any reviews(professional as well as customers rating) where iphone 4 s got better ranking than according to you plastic ugly cheap galaxy S/S2

Engadget gave the device S2 a 9/10, calling it "the best Android smartphone yet" and "possibly the best smartphone, period." CNET UK gave the device a favorable review of 4.5/5 and described it as "one of the slimmest, lightest mobiles we've ever had the privilege to hold." TechRadar gave the device 5/5 stars and describes the device as one that "set a new bar for smartphones in 2011." Pocketnow was "impressed" with the speed of the web browser.SlashGear states that the device "sets the benchmark for smartphones in general." GSMArena points out minor drawbacks such as an "all-plastic body" and the handset having "no dedicated camera key," but still calls the handset "absurdly powerful" and concluding "we just cannot see beyond the new Samsung flagship if we're to name the ultimate smartphone

source : wikipedia

As far users ratings concern

Iphone 4s( 8.7 out of 10 based on 1741 customer reviews)
Galaxy s 2(8.9 out of 10 based on 2658 customer reviews)

Samsung Galaxy S II reviews, compare mobile phone prices and deals - Reevoo

Samsung also overtakes Apple in smartphone shipments

BBC News - Samsung overtakes Apple in smartphone shipments

Back
Top Bottom