What's new

Iran admits unintentionally shooting down Ukrainian airliner

Law of unintended consequences.

Iran F-ed up.
But had trump not been a giant Jack A$$, all of this would not have happened.

RIP

I don't agree with this being Trump's fault. Iran knew beforehand they would be having this sort of attack they s/chould've shut down their airspace completely similar to how Pakistan did. This is a sign of incompetence.

I don't agree with this being Trump's fault. Iran knew beforehand they would be having this sort of attack they s/chould've shut down their airspace completely similar to how Pakistan did. This is a sign of incompetence.

100%
But, there was no need for trump to do what he did.

Like I said, law of unintended consequences.
No one intended for this to happen.... but it did.

100%
But, there was no need for trump to do what he did.

Like I said, law of unintended consequences.
No one intended for this to happen.... but it did.

Its the consequences of thinking you are smarter than everyone else only because you have few proxies in some insignificant countries where they are fighting fake groups killing unarmed Sunnis.
The law of consequences of evil intentions.

One orange baboon made the entire Mullah brigade his Mamoo.

you have few proxies in some insignificant countries where they are fighting fake groups killing unarmed Sunnis.
The law of consequences of evil intentions.

One orange baboon made the entire Mullah brigade his Mamoo.

Fake groups?

So ISIS, Al-Queda, Al-Nusra, All SUNNI terrorist groups are all “fake”.

Well glad to see you showed yourself as the true “mamoo”

this failure shows how incompetent Iranian 'radars' are (as to oppose the time when they downed the US drone)
its embarrassing ...

Hi,

You dumb moron---2 million afghans killed---2 1/2 million iraqis killed---2 1/2 million syrians killed &---over 750 thousand Libyans killed and all of these still dying---after the US invasion of the region---nations destroyed---heritage and culture destroyed for ever---precious volumes of books literature and artifacts destroyed forever.

For what---killing 7000 american soldiers and getting close to 8 million muslims killed by them---.

More muslims killed and nations destroyed than the mongol invasion---.

And you kids still have the audacity to open your mouths---. You kids are the true enemy of Islam and not Israel or America---.

You kids are mentally sick perverts---. Building your fanatical religious palaces of the dead bodies of innocent victims so that your religious sect may get glorified---.

This is the true begining of the end of Iran---. Khomeini and islamic revolution is finished now---if iranian civilians have any bot of character---they will kick out the mullahs now---.

Everything you said is MORE reason to hate and distrust the U.S

No doubt the U.S is a murderous state

But more the reason you build a deterrent

Today there would be thousands more Iranian dead if the DETERRENT of Iranian proxies not targeting U.S assets, Iranian missiles not hitting U.S bases, the costs of yet another war were not there

The answer for Pakistan, Iran, Turkey or any Muslim country is not capitulation to the U.S with so much blood on its hands but to prepare to defend themselves by building, buying or stealing the weapons necessary to hit back and create a deterrence

This and that... Just well not trained their forces are..iranian govt should openly apologise, annouce compensation money and move on.

2 trillion spent in Afghanistan and Iraq in addition to about 7000 U.S soldiers killed says otherwise

I am sure kicking the US out of the ME region is not a recent goal set by the Iranians but rather that was the goal when we first set foot in the ME.

The US military has been there since day one, there is no sign of a complete withdrawal, in other words sadly, Iranians doesn't have the capability.

Unfortunately, mentioning expense and casualty statistics doesn't change the fact that the US is still there.

Hi,

Now this a SLAP on the face of Pakistani talking down on the USA---and all the pakistani news media and youtubers---.

The were talking about how scared the US is of Iran's retaliation---.

Kids---now did you see how dumb you parents and adults are in pakistan about the strength of the USA---.

Here is what happened---the US aircraft were in the air and very close to striking at Iran when the call came to abort the mission---abort-abort-abort---.

Why---the US govt had learnt that Iran had shot down a civilian aircraft---and assessed that the consequences that Iran would be facing afterwards---there was no good reason left for the US to strike at that time---.

So---the fools here on this forum and in pakistan---just put your heads down in shame and stop telling lies to the public---.
Do you have any proof of us fighters in air to respond and gave last minute abort abort call ?
Or was it you who made this call on us behalf
I might be wrong so please shed some light or proof what you have said ?

I don’t know who to side with this us and iran conflict
But I am sure of one thing Muslims should not take sides of destruction of another Muslim country. Iran made some big mistakes but doesn’t mean we should part of whole innocent ppl dead in this country at all

what was the term usa came up with in iraq, Afghanistan and Syria? Yes it was ‘collateral damage ‘

it’s a start of 5-6 generation warfare now against Iran

I am sure kicking the US out of the ME region is not a recent goal set by the Iranians but rather that was the goal when we first set foot in the ME.

The US military has been there since day one, there is no sign of a complete withdrawal, in other words sadly, Iranians doesn't have the capability.

Unfortunately, mentioning expense and casualty statistics doesn't change the fact that the US is still there.

Yes but your very much hanger queen's at the moment

After 20 years and 1 trillion spent in Afghanistan did you really expect to be confined to bases with a corrupt useless Afghani government
With Taliban taking more and more land?

What about Iraq, with Iraq now making noise about kicking you out, U.S issuing threats with a Iraqi government with immense Iranian influence and proxies

What about Syria with turkey in the north

Iran Russia everywhere else

Sure you are there, but for 2-3 trillion and thousands of dead US troops I'm sure you expected more

this failure shows how incompetent Iranian 'radars' are (as to oppose the time when they downed the US drone)
its embarrassing ...

First of all, the system in question that performed the attack, was the russian tor m1 i.e russian radar. Furthermore, many radars are not capable of doing RCS calculations to differentiate between targets. What happened in the case had nothing to do with Iranian radar capability, but a political move not to ground the planes. Iranians radars have already showed their capability by detecting RQ-170 etc, this case and the unfortunate outcome was not related to this.

This and that... Just well not trained their forces are..iranian govt should openly apologise, annouce compensation money and move on.

What does their training have to do with anything here? The air defence operators did everything that was expected of them. The fault does not lie with the military.

Do you have any proof of us fighters in air to respond and gave last minute abort abort call ?
Or was it you who made this call on us behalf
I might be wrong so please shed some light or proof what you have said ?

I don’t know who to side with this us and iran conflict
But I am sure of one thing Muslims should not take sides of destruction of another Muslim country. Iran made some big mistakes but doesn’t mean we should part of whole innocent ppl dead in this country at all

what was the term usa came up with in iraq, Afghanistan and Syria? Yes it was ‘collateral damage ‘

it’s a start of 5-6 generation warfare now against Iran

Hi,

Yeah---you have to wait for maybe a minimum of five years maybe ten when the info is released for general public---.

Back
Top Bottom