What's new

Iran admits unintentionally shooting down Ukrainian airliner

The tragedy in Tehran was result of electronic war and jangal over Persian gulf and hostile flights and cruise firing simulation by bastard yankees at same time toward Iran which completed by mistake in Iran.

Our first and main mistake was not closing air to civilian craft.:(

Is this being used to purge IRGC? I have a feeling that the downing was intentional.

Hi,

Yeah---you have to wait for maybe a minimum of five years maybe ten when the info is released for getneral public---.
Lol
Funny, this shows how credible your fiction story is.
Baat ye hai keh molvi ney world choudray ko slap laga di hai sab kay samney
Ab choudray, saray molvi bhi maar dai per ab izaat chalai gai hai
No one dared to hit choudary bases before like that and didn’t get a response
Enjoy

Last edited:
Yes but your very much hanger queen's at the moment

After 20 years and 1 trillion spent in Afghanistan did you really expect to be confined to bases with a corrupt useless Afghani government
With Taliban taking more and more land?

What about Iraq, with Iraq now making noise about kicking you out, U.S issuing threats with a Iraqi government with immense Iranian influence and proxies

What about Syria with turkey in the north

Iran Russia everywhere else

Sure you are there, but for 2-3 trillion and thousands of dead US troops I'm sure you expected more

More statistics, like I have said, the US military is in the ME, that is an undeniable fact. They will not be moved and if the US wants to move, it will be on their terms, period.

You mentioned Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria etc. Again, those countries do not have the capability to kick the US out of the region. It is better that you realize this fact.

Rubbish

U.S bases had 20 ballistic missiles fired at them and you think the possible fall out of a civilian plane being hit held them back?

If Iran was Iraq, Afghanis or Libya we would now have witnessed a week of air raids

Iran has the ability to hit back and target U.S and its allies forces and assets

This in one sentence is why the U.S hasn't attacked iran

US has the ability to wipe Iran off the map but it would result in millions of death. US and its allies in Arab are only afraid of Iran strikes on civilian population.

How come there are no consequences for Iran as of yet?

Why suddenly, Trump is on mute mode?

Pakistani criticism of Iranian sponsored terrorism is missing, as usual?

US has the ability to wipe Iran off the map but it would result in millions of death. US and its allies in Arab are only afraid of Iran strikes on civilian population.

Iran has been striking Arab civilian population from past many years, what's new there?

US military is in the ME
US military is in Afghanistan as well, but no one want's to mention it!

Iran has been striking Arab civilian population from past many years, what's new there?
When was the last time Iran launched Missiles packed with nuclear, chemical or HE warhead on UAE KSA QATAR Kwait, or Israel?
Iran is North Korea of ME. Primitive weapons for conventional war but a huge threat to civilian population.

When was the last time Iran launched Missiles packed with nuclear, chemical or HE warhead on UAE KSA QATAR Kwait, or Israel?
Iran is North Korea of ME. Primitive weapons for conventional war but a huge threat to civilian population.

Since when Iran has nuclear weapons?

Why should Iran threat Arab civilians and why not same Iran can be threat to Pakistani civilians?

The iranians hit iraqi bases---.

Let the iranians hit the actual US bases and see what happens.

Last time the moulvi hit the twin towers and killed 3000 americans---in response---over 6 1/2 million muslims have been slaughtered---and over 100 million homeless you despicable human being--you pathetic miserable living being---over 7500000 muslims slaughtered you big mouth---4 nations destroyed---their history destroyed you scumbag---their nations annihilated---you thoughtless creature---4 whole nations turned to rubble---you shameless creature---1000 years old islamic cultutre and centers of heritage turned into rubble---if only I could curse you---and wish that curse on you---.
Typical rubbish man
Your post is reported and even if nothing happens to your post you will keep on burning in your own fire

get a life man :)

Typical rubbish man
Your post is reported and even if nothing happens to your post you will keep on burning in your own fire

get a life man :)

And you can feel the glory over the dead bodies of millions of muslims and be happy with the slap---.

Off course I burn in my own fires everyday after reading senseless---heartless posts from guys like you---.

And you can feel the glory over the dead bodies of millions of muslims and be happy with the slap---.

Off course I burn in my own fires everyday after reading senseless---heartless posts from guys like you---.
Are you mad ? Or high ? show me one post where I am having fun or enjoying death of any one be it Muslim or any one else ?

Either quote my post saying something like it or have a courage to apologise but typical people like you cant understand healthy arguments

show me my such post or stay sushh

Lol
Funny, this shows how credible your fiction story is.

Leviza,

This is a shut up call to you---.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1528912/i...f-35s-when-it-downed-airliner-says-russian-fm

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said on Friday that Iran's accidental shooting down of a Ukrainian airliner last week occurred at a time when Tehran was spooked by reports of advanced United States stealth fighters in the area.

"There were at least six [US] F-35 fighters in the air in the Iranian border area [at the time]. This information has yet to be verified, but I'd like to underline the edginess that always accompanies such situations," Lavrov said.

Iran's downing of Ukraine International Airlines flight 752, which killed all 176 people aboard, has created a crisis for the Islamic Republic's clerical rulers who have faced days of protests after the Iranian military admitted it had shot down the plane accidentally.

Lavrov, speaking at his annual news conference in Moscow, called the incident a human error and said he was not trying to excuse anyone for what happened.

ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER AD
But he said it was important to understand the context and that the incident had occurred hours after an Iranian missile attack on US bases in Iraq, when Iranian forces were braced for some kind of US military retaliation.

"There is information that the Iranians were expecting another attack from the United States after the strike but did not know what form it might take," said Lavrov.

Last edited:
Leviza,

This is a shut up call to you---.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1528912/i...f-35s-when-it-downed-airliner-says-russian-fm

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said on Friday that Iran's accidental shooting down of a Ukrainian airliner last week occurred at a time when Tehran was spooked by reports of advanced United States stealth fighters in the area.

"There were at least six [US] F-35 fighters in the air in the Iranian border area [at the time]. This information has yet to be verified, but I'd like to underline the edginess that always accompanies such situations," Lavrov said.

Iran's downing of Ukraine International Airlines flight 752, which killed all 176 people aboard, has created a crisis for the Islamic Republic's clerical rulers who have faced days of protests after the Iranian military admitted it had shot down the plane accidentally.

Lavrov, speaking at his annual news conference in Moscow, called the incident a human error and said he was not trying to excuse anyone for what happened.

ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER AD
But he said it was important to understand the context and that the incident had occurred hours after an Iranian missile attack on US bases in Iraq, when Iranian forces were braced for some kind of US military retaliation.

"There is information that the Iranians were expecting another attack from the United States after the strike but did not know what form it might take," said Lavrov.

lol
So you spend last 2-3 days to find something just to post here ?

slap is on your face , don’t run like a girl
Show me where I said I am happy on muslims or any any person death ?

if you can’t then Shush and learn

lol
So you spend last 2-3 days to find something just to post here ?

slap is on your face , don’t run like a girl
Show me where I said I am happy on muslims or any any person death ?

if you can’t then Shush and learn

IT WAS FRONT PAGE DAWN---.

Back
Top Bottom