What's new

Iran and India enjoy "deep brotherly relations" :Ahmadinejad

India and China are f-ing Iran in two ways:

1. They blackmail Iran and get cheap petroleum/gas
2. They get extra trade deals from America as it tries to wean them away from Iranian oil.

And Iran is happy to get f'd because of their lack of diplomatic skills. Ayatoolahs are good in religious and I respect that aspect. But politics and diplomacy is not the cup of chai for the Moolahs. They are too stubborn to understand this world.

peace

& your stupid leaders are !? they understand this world !? :disagree:

Question for Indians....whose relations do they value more?

Iran or Israel?

I Wonder Why A Elite Member Like You Asked Such Question. You Should Know How Indian Diplomacy And Foreign Policy Works....It's Not Rocket Science. Iran Cannot Replace Israel And Vice-Versa. Both Are Important For Our Energy And Security Needs.
GoodDay Sir

I Wonder Why A Elite Member Like You Asked Such Question. You Should Know How Indian Diplomacy And Foreign Policy Works....It's Not Rocket Science. Iran Cannot Replace Israel And Vice-Versa. Both Are Important For Our Energy And Security Needs.
GoodDay Sir

Troll posts !
onion055.gif

Actually I agree with you.

Pakistanis have for some weird reason been on the vanguard of Arab/Islamic causes. I assume this had to do with our confused identity crisis of being different than Hindu India and being close to Muslim Arabs. But that has meant we have made enemies of those countries which have nothing to do with Pakistan nor any animosity towards it such as Israel and Iran.

That has meant that we have driven our enemies such as India closer towards those nations.

We should have from the start adopted a neutral policy like Turkey and used our diplomatic clout to negotiate conflicts which would have raised our esteem around the world.

In the 1950's, Pakistan was seen a neutral country and during the Korean War, Pakistan was even selected to arbiter the conflict and even as a location to exchange American and Chinese prisoners from the conflict.

Pretty spot on, I would think. And while our diplomacy seems like a master-stroke, in reality, we haven't done anything out of the ordinary. I give my leaders credit for doing the small simple things right (which isn't always that easy), but then we are not the only country in the world having relations with "sworn enemies". Pakistani leaders will do well to come out of the zero-sum mentality and start looking at Pakistani interests first before defending other nations.

Iran or Israel?

Straight answer...I will ask Iran..with whom do you choose Pakistan or India??? Based on answer from Iranian member from pdf ...i will choose my opinion.....Does it make sense to you now...

GoodDay Sir

Its a relevant question because with Iran and Israel tensions rising, people will have to pick sides sooner or later.

Just wondering what was India's position in this regards.

Its a relevant question because with Iran and Israel tensions rising, people will have to pick sides sooner or later.

Just wondering what was India's position in this regards.

Why do we have to pick sides? We are a trading partner of both countries - not their military ally.

due to this double standard
i like pre revolutionary govt of iran
shah was true friend of pakistan
now Iranian have better relations with india
than pakistan

Never forget the assistance the Iranian people gave us when we were at war they gave our jets fuel and landing facilities. They also gave/sold jets to us when America and most other countries refused to supply us

It was America that gave indirect assistance to Pakistan through Iran.

Such elementary knowledge is missing from elite members..facepalm.

Iran or Israel?

Trade secret :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom