What's new

Iran and Israel military comparison by an Arab news/blog source

Only idiots think an Excel spreadsheet covers everything.

Iran has no conventional superiorities. Our strength lies in our strategic assets, deterrents and asymmetric warfare. That's why we can afford to challenge the world's sole hyper power and survive.

We have the Straight of Hurmuz (40% of world's oil passes through a 30KM corridor), arab oil fields and refineries at a striking distance, Hezbollah, Iraq and Afghanistan, missile force that can take out UAE, Qatar etc... offline...

10 short range Fateh 110 missiles with very conservative CEPs of 500 meters are able to take out any power station, water desalination plant, oil field or refinery in the region with a 100% mathematical certainty. According to many non-Iranian reports, Iran can close the straight and keep it close for more than a month, Iran can simply send wave after wave of soldiers to Iraq and bomb Iraqi oil fields out of existence (and take out two Libyas worth of oil in a few days), most of which are close to Iranian borders and far outside any major Iraqi pop'n center (Iran famously invaded an Iraqi oil field and took it over a couple of years ago to demonstrate this ability). Finally there is the nuclear issue. Iran can weaponize in 6 months to a year once the country pulls out of the NPT.

Closing the Hormuz Straight and attacking oil production facilities of non-participating nations is a sure shot way of turning the entire world against Iran.

I don't know why some indians are so eager for a Iranian/Israeli war, the oil supplies they rely on, interrupted would cause them massive economic problems.

From where you got the idea. India is the last country on the world that wants a war in ME, but atleast for me ,I am not ready to join the Iran cheering squad.Its a no-brainer that Iran had no chance before the might of US, let alone Israel and other Gulf states.

hihihihihihihihihihihihihi
Abii is a proud Iranian and we should credit this.

He is fortunate that he is in Canada and not in his beloved home country should a conflict happen. :usflag:

Why do you drag Jordan everytime????
Also we must not forget the massive assistance Israel gets from America. Otherwise Israel would be very similar in military to say Jordan ie no resources etc

Once I was talking to a retired Pakistani Military officer, he was telling me that despite the fact that Israelis are enemies, we should admit that they have one of the most professional Army in the world. The point is, their strength lies in their training. And then, the Air Force, the major disadvantage for Iran.

But in a war which will take long, Israel will be the ultimate loser. Without the western support, Israel can easily be over-runned by the Egyptians as well, Arab Nations alone are enough for Israel, but then again, they got the Nukes!

Back
Top Bottom