What's new

Iran and Saudi Arabia reportedly agree to resume diplomatic ties and re-open embassies within two months

Iran can have good ties with Saudi Arabia like Oman, Qatar, Kuwait and rest of Pgcc countries

CIA chief visits Saudi Arabia to express frustration about Iran rapprochement: Report

Bill Burns tells crown prince US 'blindsided' by Riyadh’s rapprochement with Iran, Syria, says Wall Street Journal​

08.04.2023 - Update : 08.04.2023

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/americas/c...ation-about-iran-rapprochement-report/2866883

April 12, 20234:33 AM GMT+2 Last Updated 4 days ago

White House's Sullivan and Saudi crown prince discuss Yemen, Iran

By Kanishka Singh

This is great news. I hope there’s a sustained peace so the region can flourish. I say this as a Shia who has enormous respect for the Gulf Arabs who didn’t squander their resources and talent like we in Pakistan have. Need to make peace and kick out all outside forces that have shed blood for $$$$
Tumharay mon mein ghee shakar.

"This is alarming: Iran-Saudi military officials meet in Saudi Arabia."

Me think it is normal behavior. Imagine they wont visit each other...

I don't think the Muslim countries in the Middle East will take military action against Israel after the great reconciliation.

Middle East countries need peace and development, and due to the lack of peace development has lagged behind a lot.

But after the great reconciliation in the Middle East, Israel will feel the pressure, and Muslim countries will be more confident at the negotiating table.

I heard the Saudi and Iranian military intelligence are checking accounts, to confirm whether the previous bad things were done by the other party.

Back
Top Bottom