What's new

Iran banning the morality police

tower9

Reaction score
Country
China

About goddamn time. What an obnoxious presence in the daily life of Iranians which are an ever present irritant for most people.

Imo, Iran is actually one of the most secular countries in the Middle East. It shouldn’t be ruled by an *** backward religious government. It should be a secular republic like Turkey. If that was the case, the government would actually be more in line with their own population, who are very secular.

About goddamn time. What an obnoxious presence in the daily life of Iranians which are an ever present irritant for most people.

Imo, Iran is actually one of the most secular countries in the Middle East. It shouldn’t be ruled by an *** backward religious government. It should be a secular republic like Turkey. If that was the case, the government would actually be more in line with their own population, who are very secular.
soon, they will revive it with another name ... ISI ...

Do you know the difference between the rape-lands such as South Asian or even European nations with Iran?

Can you explain to me, what is the job of morality police in Iran? Let me make my own guess, they protect our women from harms.
Let the women decide for themselves if they want to wear a scarf, nikab or whatever. Even if they want to walk around in bikini, it’s their body, their decision. There’s no need for a “morality police” to decide for them. Women aren’t slaves… they have a right to decide for themselves.

The next step should be to revert it to the shah of Iran time. Keep up the good work and maintain the public pressure.

The next step should be to revert it to the shah of Iran time. Keep up the good work and maintain the public pressure.
If I remember correctly, Hijab along with niqab and chador were banned during Shah's time. Or may be it was previous to last Shah.

For last hundred years, Iranians have trouble with/against Hijab. One Shah bans it fully, other Shah relaxes a bit, then other Shah does what he does and then Islamic regime and here they are.

I don't think Iran should go back to the Shah. That time has passed. Iran should become a secular constitutional republic like Turkey and move forward.

Let the women decide for themselves if they want to wear a scarf, nikab or whatever. Even if they want to walk around in bikini, it’s their body, their decision. There’s no need for a “morality police” to decide for them. Women aren’t slaves… they have a right to decide for themselves.
Absolutely. Tired of these two faced holier than thou crusty old men oppressing these hot Persian dime pieces.

FREE THE IRANIAN BABES FROM THE CLUTCHES OF THE MULLAHS!!!!

This should be a rallying call.

Let the women decide for themselves if they want to wear a scarf, nikab or whatever.

it’s their body, their decision.

There’s no need for a “morality police” to decide for them.

Women aren’t slaves… they have a right to decide for themselves.

kinda rich when your country penalizes muslim women for of the above. either that or muslim women aren't considered women there. so they don't have those freedoms you mentioned

Would it be anti-semitic if we ask anglo-saxon women should be saved from degeneracy of freedom & sheeet?

Absolutely. Tired of these two faced holier than thou crusty old men oppressing these hot Persian dime pieces.

well, at least you are not hiding behind women's rights like the other guys. big props, my dude :lol:

Be careful about what you wish for. For you would not able to bear the burden if the direction was reversed.

So many non-Iranians giving their input of what Iran "should" do in terms of their social society :rofl:

That should entirely be decided by the Iranian people, as it is a matter of opinion on how they want their society to be, secular or religious.

Not you foreigners and what you perceive to be the best lifestyle :rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom