What's new

Iran beats morroco in World Cup

haman10

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Last edited by a moderator:
well, I don't call that trashing . as always we had an OK defence but not promising offence.and well
I'm Glad we won but really feel sorry for Moroccan fans , that own Goal was really heart breaking .

Please don't bring in Politics to football. If you've problem with Arabs or GCC, use other avenues to release your frustration. Both teams tried hard and that should be appreciated.

Trashes? They scored own goal. Your players should start acting in movies from all the rolling around they were doing. :lol:
well, trashed as in this:

Untitled.png

This is football and its the result that matters. in previous WC we played much better than Argentina yet they won the match with a 92 minute goal. they won fair. this was a fair win for Iran and they should own it :)

Please don't bring in Politics to football. If you've problem with Arabs or GCC, use other avenues to release your frustration. Both teams tried hard and that should be appreciated.
I don't think i said anything political here did i? now who's frustrated? Aww

Wonderful game by the best team of Asia.

The first 20 minutes the Moroccan team played really good and owned the game. after that pretty much an equlizer until the last minutes which Iran pressed so much that the arabs made a mistake.

all in all a respectful team, unlike KSA which embarrassed the whole arab league .

we have still hopes for qualification to the next round. Good game

https://www.theguardian.com/football/live/2018/jun/15/morocco-v-iran-world-cup-2018-live
you call that trashing? lols your keeper saved you and that defender had a brain fart moment and scored an own goal! you hateful sh1t your team is not progressing!

Congrats Iran, our neighboring country is top in Asia while we are at last, thats so unfair :(

Don't be a fukking racist... all they teach you demented islamists is hatred...

I was so happy after we won... have you heard of humility after victory?
@waz do you see any racism in my posts? Can you please teach this thing a lesson?

@waz do you see any racism in my posts? Can you please teach this thing a lesson?

Of course that was a racist comment, you nincompoop! We didn't play against an ethnicity or a race.. Why do you have to bring their race into it... It's the same as if an Arab or a Turk came on and said we beat another Persian team after play Afghanistan or Tajikistan... Be a man... be honest and forthright...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom