What's new

Iran develops 6 high biotech drugs

I don't know wat they try to mean biotech drugs? there is no details about that drugs , clinical trials, side effects and comparative studies with other drugs.

Anyone having such details plz share here.

I don't know wat they try to mean biotech drugs? there is no details about that drugs , clinical trials, side effects and comparative studies with other drugs.

Anyone having such details plz share here.

Factor VIII is used for treatment of hemophilia. Importing it is very expensive so with sanctions Iranians are just moving towards more local production. As for clinical trials you can read them in peer reviewed journals. This is a general defense forum and not a peer reviewed clinical journal.

Factor VIII is used for treatment of hemophilia. Importing it is very expensive so with sanctions Iranians are just moving towards more local production. As for clinical trials you can read them in peer reviewed journals. This is a general defense forum and not a peer reviewed clinical journal.

Why do Indians not like countries in the neighbourhood doing well? this is not very endearing

That thing I know .... I just want 2 say there is no details or hint of that drugs except bio drugs. Don't try 2 be over smart.

Why do Indians not like countries in the neighbourhood doing well? this is not very endearing

Well, they are under the influence of western media. It is not surprising though. Most of the world is hooked to western media lies. Iran is a good example wherein investment in science and technology is paying off. In 2007, Ahmadinejad gave 2.5 billion dollars only for research in bio-technology and today they are benefiting as drugs are coming online for their public use. I have experience with FVIII in Pakistani hospitals and I know how expensive they are since they have to be imported. It is really sad to see little children in hospital bleeding and bruised all over whose parents can not afford the imported FVIII injections. For the poor people each vial cost their family's monthly food ration. So I would say good for Iran here. Atleast they are doing something towards their betterment.

That thing I know .... I just want 2 say there is no details or hint of that drugs except bio drugs. Don't try 2 be over smart.

Well sorry to disappoint you but I am smarter than you here since I am a doctor and know what I am talking about. You on the other hand came here and try to be a troll. You want the details then log on to Scopus and search for Iranian clinical trial data for their Recombination FVIII. A general press release on a general defense forum is not the place. And yeah, do not be so dumb. If you are not smart atleast try using your common sense.

Well sorry to disappoint you but I am smarter than you here since I am a doctor and know what I am talking about. You on the other hand came here and try to be a troll. You want the details then log on to Scopus and search for Iranian clinical trial data for their Recombination FVIII. A general press release on a general defense forum is not the place. And yeah, do not be so dumb. If you are not smart atleast try using your common sense.

:rofl::rofl:

I need healthy debate and details about drugs now troll Aryan_B and longbrained started to ruin this thread. I am leaving.... tis thread.

No we did not ruin the thread. I first responded to you in utmost respectful way and tried to guide you to proper place if you wanted to learn more. Then you came out and tried to belittle me. That is why you are a troll.

No we did not ruin the thread. I first responded to you in utmost respectful way and tried to guide you to proper place if you wanted to learn more. Then you came out and tried to belittle me. That is why you are a troll.

he even admitted he trolls. Typical Indian unless its India that is shining and incredible they are always crying

back to topic I am sure some of this development is due to the sanctions and the rule of necessity

good going but post some independent verification please

It does not matter as long as their health ministry approves it. The only independent verification that matters come from the benefit of hemophilia patients specially the children who do not have to bleed to death anymore.

he even admitted he trolls. Typical Indian unless its India that is shining and incredible they are always crying

They are so much hardwired to do it. As if they can not even learn to do anything else.

It does not matter as long as their health ministry approves it. The only independent verification that matters come from the benefit of hemophilia patients specially the children who do not have to bleed to death anymore.

They are so much hardwired to do it. As if they can not even learn to do anything else.

lets ignore this jealousy

and say a big congratulation to Iranian people in excelling in the face of adversity.

Our and Arab leaders could learn that Americans are not God

lets ignore this jealousy

and say a big congratulation to Iranian people in excelling in the face of adversity.

Our and Arab leaders could learn that Americans are not God

I wish Iranians the best. But sometimes I get jealous of them too to tell you the truth. All these things could have been done in Pakistan too with a bit of government support and funding. When I read this news, I remembered the FVIII problem in our hospitals. As for Arabs, they have money and can import it all. It is only when they run out of the oil money and their population grown that they will start to suffer and understand what we are saying here. Not before that.

Nope I am smarter than you in every aspects , have you ever handled cancer cells or neurons and surgery even behavioral work? I am experienced ok.... damn

Baxter,CSL, Bayer, and Wyeth all making recombinant VIII so they just changed the vehicle I mean expression vectors. Nothing innovative apart from EV may they added some protein tag for purification. Just refute if you can even technically.

Anyhow gud for Iran congrats.:wave:

Back
Top Bottom