What's new

Iran develops 6 high biotech drugs

Nope I am smarter than you in every aspects , have you ever handled cancer cells or neurons or surgery? I am experienced ok.... damn

Baxter,CSL, Bayer, and Wyeth all make recombinant VIII so they just changed the vehicle I mean expression vectors. Nothing innovative apart from EV may they added some protein tag for purification. Just refute if you can even technically.

No, you are not. If you were, you would not have been trolling and then crying that "I am leaving this thread". You have just searched for some words on google and came here to impress after your baloony ego got pricked. If you had experience with scientific research then you would not have asked your stupid questions to begin with. You would have gone and searched for Iranian FVIII data in a proper place. As for how many manufacture the FVIII, yes there are couples of western based pharmaceuticals that do manufacture and export them worldwide and each have done their own clinical studies on it. But none have released the data to newspapers and defense forums as you were demanding. And also remember recombinant technology used for producing FVIII is a new technology and Iranians doing it is amazing. It means they have invested in science and this is the point of this thread. Alas, you trolls have difficulty understanding it.

Are you stupid? not only scopus everybody knw abt PUBMED series. did I say that to give clinical data? with statistics? wat abt comparative study in models? new technology used in FV production you don't knw anything abt Molecular biology don't force ignorance on us ,just go and sleep.

Even models data are not available? I think you knw wats is mean by models.

Dude, you have no idea what you are talking about. Go and read your post. You asked exactly for that. As for your "molecular biology" knowledge, you have given yourself away by not knowing the difference between FVIII which is being discussed on this thread and FV which is a completely different (co)factor in coagulation cascade. Just keep this in mind. Trolls always fail no matter how much they use the google. Go read some books dude. Keep reading them and come back to me ten years later and we will discuss FVIII.

Well sorry to disappoint you but I am smarter than you here since I am a doctor and know what I am talking about. You on the other hand came here and try to be a troll. You want the details then log on to Scopus and search for Iranian clinical trial data for their Recombination FVIII. A general press release on a general defense forum is not the place. And yeah, do not be so dumb. If you are not smart atleast try using your common sense.

I pity your patients....

Jews are talented, and my talent is trolling....

You are a nation of 4 million that survives on American charity at the moment. Your country has no resources your people have no talent other than being glorified liars eg propaganda through western press that you are super men which you are not. Your country would be a bit like Jordan without charity. So crawl back into your hole and stop knocking a great nation like Iran

No, you are not. If you were, you would not have been trolling and then crying that "I am leaving this thread". You have just searched for some words on google and came here to impress after your baloony ego got pricked. If you had experience with scientific research then you would not have asked your stupid questions to begin with. You would have gone and searched for Iranian FVIII data in a proper place. As for how many manufacture the FVIII, yes there are couples of western based pharmaceuticals that do manufacture and export them worldwide and each have done their own clinical studies on it. But none have released the data to newspapers and defense forums as you were demanding. And also remember recombinant technology used for producing FVIII is a new technology and Iranians doing it is amazing. It means they have invested in science and this is the point of this thread. Alas, you trolls have difficulty understanding it.

stop wasting your time. Lets face it a lot of Jews and Hindus have hatred for Muslims. Its not worth talking to these racist people. Look at the comments on this thread by Indians they do not know whether they are coming or going on the one hand they want to be secular on the other they want to follow Hindutva.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...zionism-hurdles-peace-democracy-scholars.html

I have always found it strange for Indians to pretend that they are friends of any Muslim country after the abuse they give to Indian Muslims. We lost hundreds of thousands at partition. For your information Indians did not care whether It was a Shia or a Sunni they were killing. To Indians all Muslims were there to be killed.

Iranians are starting to learn the true nature of Hindu Indians, hopefully Sauds will too as they are now getting friendly with Indians.

Anyway we digress and give too much time to Israeli and Indian trolls, lets get back to topic and admire Iran's achievements

You are a nation of 4 million that survives on American charity at the moment. Your country has no resources your people have no talent other than being glorified liars eg propaganda through western press that you are super men which you are not. Your country would be a bit like Jordan without charity. So crawl back into your hole and stop knocking a great nation like Iran

I'll change the words to get more clear. 'Israel is like breast fed'.... :lol:

Common Aryan stop Bi***** abt Indians ..target trolls not their nation(best just report em) ..that is being mature.What u are doing here is taking cheap shots at India ..both u and Mr smart longbrained.
Gratz Iran ! honestly i think u guys are doing gr8 ...i hear news of something or the other being developed every now and then.Keep it up! :tup:

Back
Top Bottom