What's new

Iran gas pipeline: Saudi offer

I have already noted that your level of education knowledge and intellectual prowess inhibits discussions.

You may add one more feather to your cap:

You actually have no idea but your submissions on this forum actually encourages neutrals to go to the Iranian point of view

problem with GCC is, they have seen so much wealth in a very short period of time they are blinded & they think they are right all the time even when they are wrong.

I have already noted that your level of education knowledge and intellectual prowess inhibits discussions.

You may add one more feather to your cap:

You actually have no idea but your submissions on this forum actually encourages neutrals to go to the Iranian point of view

"The man who does not know that he does not know the same is a fool, it's better to neglect him." go and get a life.

Well like the mice of been praying that the cat dies and the cant don't. Same with Americans they can pray and I think they have been praying for thirty plus years and it has not happened lets see time will tell. But I do also think Iran regime change and destabalising Pakistan both US aims are red lines for Russia and China. It is sad that just like house of Saud relies on US support to stay in power we have our allies as well. I read in Arab media the following:

China: 'Pakistan is our Israel' - Features - Al Jazeera English

China: 'Pakistan is our Israel'
The world's most populous country is showing more international assertiveness, which bothers the US.

And you our ally is going up. America is in demise and a debtor of our ally

The Chinese showed how much they love Pakistan by pulling out of Iran-Pak pipeline project threatened by US sanctions.

China bank pulls out of Pakistan-Iran pipeline project - Los Angeles Times

Saudi playing in the hands of america and Israel they are asking us warning us to end Iran Pakistan gas pipeline this project is not in the favour of america so they are pressurizing us through Saudi and other thing Saudi is against the shia government of Iran and also president of Pakistan bcoz he is also shia ( according to wiki leaks) so they don't want brotherly and good relations of Iran and Pakistan

Yes, for now.
But after Iranians topple their current fanatic government(probably within a few years), the new secular pro American government would (together with India) be very helpful to the US in their effort to contain China through Pakistan.
Long term vision is needed.

Thank God,you are helping Americans all alone by being their puppet.No need to Iran.good job,keep up the good work.:tup:

The Chinese showed how much they love Pakistan by pulling out of Iran-Pak pipeline project threatened by US sanctions.

China bank pulls out of Pakistan-Iran pipeline project - Los Angeles Times

You keep going off at a tangent what has our relations with China got to do with dealing with Arabs or Iranians.

In any event China is assisting with Pakistani infrastructure in the south west in the way of Gwador and also in the north east. It suits China Russia and Pakistan to gt Russia more involved with Pakistan and to become a stakeholder by investing in Pakistani leg of IP.

Once again I assert that we should deal with Iran and Saudi as a sovn nation and if it is in our interests deal with both

Pakistan is an independent, sovereign state; it is not a client state of China.

pakistan is begging bowl and work like a whhore.just few money and get ur work done.
pakistna did pole dance in front of U.S and they fked you badly and same goes with china but china dont give in free as U.S used to give.

but prostitute is prostitute after all and so does paksitan and paksitanis :lol:

"The man who does not know that he does not know the same is a fool, it's better to neglect him." go and get a life.

Yes and now you can have some time to reflect on your words of wisdom in pink clothing

You could say the same about bahrain and saudi thugs

So then the Bahrain suppression is justified. Then why are you having burning chilli against it? And in that case the PressTV and Iran_B's should not have bottom burning when Saudi forces take action against a few thugs in Qatif or Awamiya/

Saudi playing in the hands of america and Israel they are asking us warning us to end Iran Pakistan gas pipeline this project is not in the favour of america so they are pressurizing us through Saudi and other thing Saudi is against the shia government of Iran and also president of Pakistan bcoz he is also shia ( according to wiki leaks) so they don't want brotherly and good relations of Iran and Pakistan

Do we ask Saudis or Arabs to end their trade and co-operation with India..No..And even if we asked, will they ever act more than a wrist slap??

well the bolded part is another line of Iranian propaganda often repeated on PressTV without any evidence. Saudi do not care what we do with Iran just like we dont care what they do with India. Geo politices are not about this vs that, but about securing our own interests. Saudi Arabia is having record breaking trade with India, and what are we doing..sitting idle and crying about it. Heck, Even Saudi - Iran trade is going to well. And it were the Saudis who initiate the goal of improving relations with Iran by inviting Khatami to KSA, Signing pacts of mutual security, trade and co-operations. It is only after the Iranian regime started to interfere in GCC affairs that releations have started to detoriate again. The Iranian regime instigates self-victimization policies and therefore maintain good relations with them are poisonous to their goal of violent hegemony in the region.

So the same logic applies here. Arabs may be want to score some brownie points in US of A ahead of the Saudi Defence Minister visit to Pentagon so they did what they thought and we will do what we want to do.

problem with GCC is, they have seen so much wealth in a very short period of time they are blinded & they think they are right all the time even when they are wrong.

The wealth has become their weakness now..Anytime a foreign power wants to fiddle with them all they have to do is infuriate Iran or cause a regional crisis through a proxy like Saddam..Another funny thing is that they have launched a desperate drive to industrialize but the idiots sitting in labour ministry do not have the slightest idea of managing man power. And not to mention millions of useless Bedouin youth wanting easy money aka unemployment benefits.

The city Saudis are at-least well capable with in their means but the village youth is utterly useless and only good for nothing.

You keep going off at a tangent what has our relations with China got to do with dealing with Arabs or Iranians.

In any event China is assisting with Pakistani infrastructure in the south west in the way of Gwador and also in the north east. It suits China Russia and Pakistan to gt Russia more involved with Pakistan and to become a stakeholder by investing in Pakistani leg of IP.

Once again I assert that we should deal with Iran and Saudi as a sovn nation and if it is in our interests deal with both

I simply responded to your comment about China. It's clear your high hopes in China and Iran are not justified because Iran wants to charge Pakistan exorbitant price for its gas and China does not want to fund the pipeline.

Pakistanis best interest is not in defying US and Saudis to buy very expensive Iranian gas.

Pakistan's best interests are served by developing its own cheap domestic shale gas with Saudi investment and US tech know-how.

I simply responded to your comment about China. It's clear your high hopes in China and Iran are not justified because Iran wants to charge Pakistan exorbitant price for its gas and China does not want to fund the pipeline.

Pakistanis best interest is not in defying US and Saudis to buy very expensive Iranian gas.

Pakistan's best interests are served by developing its own cheap domestic shale gas with Saudi investment and US tech know-how.

Well its a bit late we have already signed a contract with Iran where there is a penalty clause of $8mill a day if we do not complete pipeline by 2014

Gazprom has said they will finance and I expect it to be signed up when Putin visits. In any event Iranians have completed their leg of the pipeline and are prepared to fund Pakistani leg. Survey work has already started on Pak side.

China is helping with infra structure in NE and SW.
Brother the alliance that i have postulated is not one out of choice for the 4 countries mentioned. America wants to cross red lines of all these 4 countries its like an alliance driven and in response to Americas hatred.

The reason that it is not possible for Pakistan imo is because American visions for Pakistan are PA defanged, India a proxy, containment of China and Russia.

This of course asks us to accept Kashmir on Indian terms. I have family who have died in wars with India. We can never agree to insult the memory of our martyrs and accept Indian terms for Kashmir.

I hae no problem with Saudi deal and hope that the offer is open and taken up along with IP pipeline

Back
Top Bottom