What's new

Iran Hangs 2 Men Convicted Of Spying

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Iran Hangs 2 Men Convicted Of Spying
TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran's state radio says authorities have executed two men convicted of spying for Israel's Mossad and the American CIA spy agency.
Sunday's report says Mohammad Heidari, who was accused of providing Mossad with classified information in return of money, and Kourosh Ahmadi, who allegedly gave the CIA intelligence on Iran, were hanged.
The report didn't say when the men were arrested or tried.
Iran occasionally says it has dismantled Western spying networks in the country and announces arrests of individuals on espionage charges.
Tehran accuses Israel and the U.S. of spying on its vital interests, particularly its nuclear program, which the West suspects is aimed at producing an atomic weapon. Tehran denies the charge.
Both Israel and the U.S have not ruled out a military option against Iran's nuclear facilities.

I'm sure their confessions came from rigorous and meticulous investigations by the security forces who found compelling evidence.

I'm sure their testicles were not hooked up to 20,000 volts or the soles of their feet whipped.

Iranian regime :cuckoo:

Anyway, RIP.

I'm sure their confessions came from rigorous and meticulous investigations by the security forces who found compelling evidence.

I'm sure their testicles were not hooked up to 20,000 volts or the soles of their feet whipped.

Iranian regime :cuckoo:

Anyway, RIP.

Hanging spies specially in wartime is internationally an accepted and legitimate punishment

Hanging spies specially in wartime is internationally an accepted and legitimate punishment

In a democracy with a completely independent judiciary system and which doesn't use torture to obtain confessions.

I don't trust a thing the Iranian regime says. It is not accountable to anyone.

In a democracy with a completely independent judiciary system and which doesn't use torture to obtain confessions.

I don't trust a thing the Iranian regime says. It is not accountable to anyone.

Normally I would agree with you, but not in this case. Country of 78 million with a brutal dictatorship means you're bound to find a few people here and there who are willing to spy for foreigners. The regime makes it easy for Iranians to spy for foreign countries b/c nobody in Iran feels at peace and security. Some people will gladly spy for foreigners.

In this case hanging is justified, but I can see why people in Iran would want to spy for a foreign country.

Back
Top Bottom