What's new

Iran has new President

aryobarzan

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Iranians elected a new President in a land slide and gave him a mandate to change things..His name is Raisi and he is a no nonsense guy..:cheesy::cheesy:

He won 62% of the vote and his liberal opponents got only 8%...Iranians booted out the incompetent Rouhani government.

E4Jpj5GXoAMC-mf.png E4K_H0gX0AkjDiD.jpg E4K7oxMWUAAq2rs.jpg E4K7pO1X0AY4TkB.jpg E4KcJfXXMAIa1Bz.jpg E4Kdb7BXEAAiNZd.jpg E4Kdb7BXIAIaxCS.jpg E4KqNPwX0AIZwRp.jpg E4KqNvFWEAMWOvX.jpg E4KqOG7XMAMeuQv.jpg E4KqOgsX0AA2CPN.jpg

1624101336040.png

President Raisi

Last edited:
Well if anybody claim there was any fraud its all responsibility of the nonsense way that irib announced the results.
The fools get data from interior ministry and then rounded the number by 5 or 6 digit and then announced it.
Wonder what they really thinking by doing that. It was as if they wanted somebody come and claim fraud.

Don't know much about Rouhani, but Zarif came across as a very competent foreign minister. Did he win the elections? I presume he will be replaced anyways.

Don't know much about Rouhani, but Zarif came across as a very competent foreign minister. Did he win the elections? I presume he will be replaced anyways.
He didn't run for it and said in remaining months of current administration his focus would be Iran foreign policy ...

@BATMAN Quoting Saudi and CIA backed grouplets outside of iran gets you no where....Iranian population decided who they want and no amount of crying will get you anywhere...the deed is done and enemies of iran wetting their pants....so is life..suck it up buttercup..

Last edited:
he is following the footsteps of khamenei. from presidency to supreme leader.

he is basically a younger khamenei in terms of ideology. a seamless transition and the IRGCs preferred man.

i think its bad news for ME no chance of peace and good relations among muslims if hardcore guys keep winning .

what happened Ahmedinejad. why he was not candidate ?

what happened Ahmedinejad. why he was not candidate ?

he ended his political career after he started a public dispute with the supreme leader.

Ironically, that same supreme leader is the only person who has kept him standing upto this point. very powerful figures including then judiciary chief wanted his head.... the guardian council will never approve of him again

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom