0e7292a78c182ce5b9aa9b7337769b43.jpg

47ad25a0733d76876030494ec43d22b7.jpg

b1f057bef596dad2eaa690f07b5456ac.jpg

d69e76be4c9da9235595a3058cba9014.jpg

f55c6e21fed3d48cff2abcb8acb819a8.jpg

4457d25a1dfd197ce888d78d3aaa3901.jpg

9445fe5e53fe5ccb42728266581bd94e.jpg

25c1be061e8d8face719b680ab9590b6.jpg

congrats iran.... we also need such trains... metro trains are getting overcrowded.

c9db5ffe7474439fb7c33a246b90e3b0.gif

Nice to see at least one Muslim country trying for itself, as opposed to most others groveling around the west for their goodies.

The guy who is inaugurating this is called Mr. Ghalibaf, he is the mayor of Tehran. He was just 17 when the Imposed war happened, yet he volunteered to fight in the front and he stayed at the front for the entire duration of the war until the war ended when he was 25. He only had to serve two years and he could have served those two years in relatively safe cities, but he chose to spend his young life defending his nation at the front. He then went to Uni where he excelled and he became a Boeing pilot as well. He was the finalist for the worlds best mayor competition. I hope that he becomes Iran's future President.

Last edited:
Thank you for the kind words guys. I think this could be used for the Pakistan-Iran-Turkey railway.

our railway ministry can't even take notes they're bankrupt enough can't buy notebooks..this is awesome for Iran her own frigates development, her new railway trains, oil explorations under sanctions if such a nation can accelerate economy i say "doob maro Pakistani govts"..what is it we don't have because of China Pakistan could have done so much good truely we didn't got much help from China in many field while they want to help us...
While we're close to China had we invited China to establish coal mining projects..
Bravo Iran..

our railway ministry can't even take notes they're bankrupt enough can't buy notebooks..this is awesome for Iran her own frigates development, her new railway trains, oil explorations under sanctions if such a nation can accelerate economy i say "doob maro Pakistani govts"..what is it we don't have because of China Pakistan could have done so much good truely we didn't got much help from China in many field while they want to help us...
While we're close to China had we invited China to establish coal mining projects..
Bravo Iran..

dont be so hopeless my friend when there is a will there is a way. if once there was a good time today it is bad so its sure one day good time will come back again. :pakistan:

why the fcuk you have to post every iranian development news here???, this is pakistani defence forum, please serve it as it is required, you are just trying to hijack this forum, are you sent by press tv??

why the fcuk you have to post every iranian development news here???, this is pakistani defence forum, please serve it as it is required, you are just trying to hijack this forum, are you sent by press tv??

Jealousy is a sin Brother.

Jealousy is a sin Brother.

dubai has metro and is very developed, why da fcuk every tym u think i m jealous esp of iran, u are just trolling here to hijack the forum.

this forum is only inclined to serve the south asian, china and western defence where pak is interested. it has nothing to do with middle east affairs, understand it bro, u r at the wrong place i am just telling u to save your hard work

dubai has metro and is very developed, why da fcuk every tym u think i m jealous esp of iran, u are just trolling here to hijack the forum.

this forum is only inclined to serve the south asian, china and western defence where pak is interested. it has nothing to do with middle east affairs, understand it bro, u r at the wrong place

You seem to be the only one that is bothered by it, and you are known as a troll on this forum, so i am not going to take notice of what you say :azn:

By the way, you're not from Dubai, so i don't know what you mean by your first sentence.

Back
Top Bottom