What's new

Iran is not the 'role model' for Pakistan as many Pakistanis make it out to be

Status
Not open for further replies.
who are you trying to convince me or your self and since you dont like calling people names i take it you are talking out of your ***.

I took that pic so I can take it w/ me the next time I get a haircut

yes you sound like a knowledgeable person don't forget to hang your address in your neck so you can find your way back home

Stop it you are making me cry :rofl:

Starting to understand why Most people hate Iran thanx for letting me see your real side

rebel w/out a cause

Can you two control?

Please dont quote his messages so I end up reading them. He is on ignore list and I cant read what he says.. only when someone quotes him.. and anyone who quotes him will also end up in my ignore list.. :D:D:D ;);)

Please dont quote his messages so I end up reading them. He is on ignore list and I cant read what he says.. only when someone quotes him.. and anyone who quotes him will also end up in my ignore list.. :D:D:D ;);)

Ahh! Good thing you added him to your ignore list.

Well... it seems he won't be bothering you anymore 'coz he is blocked. :)

Ahh! Good thing you added him to your ignore list.

Well... it seems he won't be bothering you anymore 'coz he is blocked. :)

He is on my ignore list for a long time now on the advice of moderators :D

"picture worth a 1000 words "
indeed, lets see yours

btw, gimmi your address, I'll send you one framed and signed

you and jinxed need to bring it down a notch too .. stick to the topic not need to start a flame war

when did I flame?
he said Iranian protests were fake and I told him otherwise.
Now he's throwing a hissy fit like a little girl.

Shut up ADT

I was hoping for this guy to banned tonight and i was right :lol::lol::lol:

He is banned............ was messing with me for no reason and now with Jinxed :rofl:

lol! I didn't know that posting some pictures of Lahore wrestlers will burn ADT So much!! ahahaha!! :flame::flame: :rofl::rofl: I can't stop laughing.. Now he came up with another ID... ;) and that ID is on ignore list too...

My my.. wtf is going on here. This seems like stuff I would see in ghettos and high school parking lots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom