What's new

Iran is now a 'nuclear state'

They will be painful for everyone in the region. Dance less and think more sir.

Idiots and sold out dogs who think that Israeli nukes are Peaceful will find Iranian Nukes painfull rest of the world will find it extremely good as the wild Mad dog cant attack or threaten its neighbors at will so i will enjoy this moment and look forward the day Iranian test a nuclear device.

And i don't need people like you telling me what to think i can see and think for my self and i feel like celebrating and hoping other Muslim nation start to progress same way as the Iranians have.:victory::yahoo:

Idiots and sold out dogs who think that Israeli nukes are Peaceful will find Iranian Nukes painfull rest of the world will find it extremely good as the wild Mad dog cant attack or threaten its neighbors at will so i will enjoy this moment and look forward the day Iranian test a nuclear device.

And i don't need people like you telling me what to think i can see and think for my self and i feel like celebrating and hoping other Muslim nation start to progress same way as the Iranians have.:victory::yahoo:

By his very own actions AND words, Mr. Kharian_beast666 is exposing himself as an Israeli agent. Keep it up loser! :sniper:

:wave:

Did they ever conducted nuclear test? :P
Thats why it seems more of a propaganda to me
I cant believe it till they test a damn nuke.
Next stage is a test detonation of a nuclear explosive DEVICE. This device can be functional, large and cumbersome, but once there is a successful detonation, subsequent devices will move to the 'weaponization' stage, where excess 'fat' will be trimmed to fit inside a portable container. For the American WW II Fat Man and Little Boy, the final container was a B-29 bomb bay. So the container for the 'weaponized' nuclear device must be small enough to fit inside the aircraft, hence 'portable'.

Increasing sophistication resulted in miniaturization, so today's nuclear weapons are small enough to be carried on fighter-bomber wing pylons or ICBM multiple warheads containers. The latter is much more problematic and costly to develop than aircraft delivery. So assuming Iran will not experience any setback, internal or external, it is reasonable to assume that aircraft delivery will quickly be the method of choice to provide the country with a nuclear deterrence capability while developing a nuclear ICBM capability.

Israel/US/West cannot let this happen. It will spark a race of nuclear weapons in middles east and could lead to a war on Iran. But one cannot ignore the relations between Iran/Saudi and Libya/Saudi. Any of them going nuclear (the rest will follow), is not good for Israel and Co.

Moreover, there were also some news recently of Saudi's Nuclear technology talks with Pakistan? Anyone...

Congrats to Iran on their great achivement :tup::tup::tup:

When all middle east is nuclear zone, may be then israel will not act like a tough guy

When all middle east is nuclear zone, may be then israel will not act like a tough guy
No No :no: israel isn't a tough guy still today.She is still taking revenge with unarmed poor Palestianians for the beating of their ancestors .It's America their Daddy behind them making them stand on their feet.Lebanese war against Hezbollah was their individual effort and everyone knows the results.

Next stage is a test detonation of a nuclear explosive DEVICE. This device can be functional, large and cumbersome, but once there is a successful detonation, subsequent devices will move to the 'weaponization' stage, where excess 'fat' will be trimmed to fit inside a portable container. For the American WW II Fat Man and Little Boy, the final container was a B-29 bomb bay. So the container for the 'weaponized' nuclear device must be small enough to fit inside the aircraft, hence 'portable'.

Increasing sophistication resulted in miniaturization, so today's nuclear weapons are small enough to be carried on fighter-bomber wing pylons or ICBM multiple warheads containers. The latter is much more problematic and costly to develop than aircraft delivery. So assuming Iran will not experience any setback, internal or external, it is reasonable to assume that aircraft delivery will quickly be the method of choice to provide the country with a nuclear deterrence capability while developing a nuclear ICBM capability.

as far as miniaturization and weaponization they can buy the technology from others. It's simply a matter of obtaining the needed parts.

Yea that makes sense. let there be a nuclear arms race. put nuclear weapons in the hands of the extremist mullahs. how long you think it would take to turn the whole Middle East into a radioactive parking lot? what do you think the odds would be for all that radioactivity to blow over Pakistan?

Yea that makes sense. let there be a nuclear arms race. put nuclear weapons in the hands of the extremist mullahs. how long you think it would take to turn the whole Middle East into a radioactive parking lot? what do you think the odds would be for all that radioactivity to blow over Pakistan?

i cant understand why israel has been given a free hand to do whatever they want? And you are right, atomic bomb kills everyone and we should all be afraid of it, but double standard policies are not good.

Iran is now a 'nuclear state', President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad announced this morning

Today Ahmadinejad told scores of cheering Iranians that the Islamic Republic is capable of producing weapons-grade uranium.

He said it had produced its first batch of 20 per cent enriched uranium - and had the capability to enrich to far higher levels at its Natanz plant.
Enriching uranium produces fuel for a nuclear power plants but can also be used to create material for atomic weapons.
The international community has warned Iran against further enrichment activities, threatening new UN sanctions.
The Iranian leader insisted the material was not intended to produce an atomic bomb, however.
'We have the capability to enrich uranium more than 20 percent or 80 percent (the level needed to create an atomic bomb),' he said in a speech broadcast live on state television.

Iran Revolution day protests: Islamic Republic now a nuclear state | Mail Online

I take it They have the Nuke

I am a member of another forum which mainly has people from western countries. Anyway a topic was made about the Ayatollah of iran saying that they are going to reveal something that will shock and punch the arrogance out of the west.

And then today we find out that the big surprise is them getting enriched uranium.

:rofl::rofl: That didn't shock anyone in the west. Infact everyone is laughing because of how pathetic it is.

It's so pathetic that it barely made it onto the evening news. It was pushed towards the back.

The simple fact is that it's nothing special.

These guys are still believers in the myth of muslim unity. If there is going to be a nuclear confrontation in the ME, odds are very good that it will be over oil and sectarian differences than over Israel.

These guys are still believers in the myth of muslim unity. If there is going to be a nuclear confrontation in the ME, odds are very good that it will be over oil and sectarian differences than over Israel.

I caught that in a documentary; Niall Ferguson goes like "its not a clash of civilizations, its a civilization of clashes" when referring to the middle east :lol:

I caught that in a documentary; Niall Ferguson goes like "its not a clash of civilizations, its a civilization of clashes" when referring to the middle east :lol:
:rofl: That is funny. I have been over to the ME many times, from military to civilian life. It was like -- Move along. Move along. Nothing to see here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom