What's new

Iran: Israel 'a barking dog' that will not dare attack Islamic Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually opposite is happening,iran is barking like dog:laugh:

Why do some of you Indians talk out of your rear. Engage your brain. Go and read some papers. America and Israel are barking every day. But I suppose Indians like you want to join them?? West made a movie about India to tell you what they think of you thy didn't call it slum dog for nothing

Again my daily quota of laughter(which is pretty high) has been fulfilled by this thread.

Why do some of you Indians talk out of your rear. Engage your brain. Go and read some papers. America and Israel are barking every day. But I suppose Indians like you want to join them?? West made a movie about India to tell you what they think of you thy didn't call it slum dog for nothing

I smell something burning somewhere.

Why do some of you Indians talk out of your rear.
I didn't know you were right behind Indians' rear! lol
Engage your brain. Go and read some papers. America and Israel are barking every day. But I suppose Indians like you want to join them??
Yeah. They "barked" for Iraq. They "barked" for Afghanistan. And we saw what happened after that. They attacked both. May be its you who should read some newspapers.
West made a movie about India to tell you what they think of you thy didn't call it slum dog for nothing
Well that shows that even in slums, we have some millionaires.

On topic-
Looking at the past records of the west, it would not be surprising if Iran is attacked. It may take some time I guess. But as an Indian I would stay neutral. Both are dear to me.

So true....But Iranians should have respected the feelings of indorelli's as they will be more hurt then real one's. :rofl:

Laughing at your own not so funny vulgar jokes??

Yeah. They "barked" for Iraq. They "barked" for Afghanistan. And we saw what happened after that. They attacked both. May be its you who should read some newspapers.

Let me know when you have something valid to say. Your sycophantic post here serves no useful purpose other than bumping this thread back to the top

I think you need to check out this thread before you talk about millionaires:

India's too poor, too hungry and too illiterate to claim superpower status.

It is very unfortunate that economically resurgent India still remains home to the world's largest population of poor, hungry and illiterate people. Tragically, hunger remains India's biggest problem, with an estimated 7000 Indians dying of hunger every single day. Over 200 million Indians will go to bed hungry tonight, as they do every night, according to Bhookh.com. Along with chronic hunger, deep poverty and high illiteracy also continue to blight the lives of hundreds of millions of Indians on a daily basis.

http://www.riazhaq.com/2010/08/63-years-after-independence-india.html

we dont have any master..we have friends.
you have master..earlier U.S and now trying to lick china..even pakistanis are ready to lick russia now:rofl:

Indians are a timid subservient people you would do well to remember that.

Brits ruled you. Muslims ruled you prior to that. Stop looking to white man to save you from Pakistan and China your nemesis

Laughing at your own not so funny vulgar jokes??

That was vulgar? So why did you start the vulgarity? I just answered in your same language!

Let me know when you have something valid to say. Your sycophantic post here serves no useful purpose other than bumping this thread back to the top
Why did you start talkin about the movies if you wanted everyone to be on topic?
I think you need to check out this thread before you talk about millionaires:

India's too poor, too hungry and too illiterate to claim superpower status.

It is very unfortunate that economically resurgent India still remains home to the world's largest population of poor, hungry and illiterate people. Tragically, hunger remains India's biggest problem, with an estimated 7000 Indians dying of hunger every single day. Over 200 million Indians will go to bed hungry tonight, as they do every night, according to Bhookh.com. Along with chronic hunger, deep poverty and high illiteracy also continue to blight the lives of hundreds of millions of Indians on a daily basis.

Haq's Musings: 63 Years After Independence, India Remains Home to World's Largest Population of Poor, Hungry and Illiterates
Original Post By RiazHaq
Shame on you Indians even when this stare
How does that relate to what we were talking about? Weren't you talking about that movie? Also, this does not prove that India has no millionaires, now does it? You're funny!

On topic-
Looking at the past records of the west, it would not be surprising if Iran is attacked. It may take some time I guess. But as an Indian I would stay neutral. Both are dear to me.

Your last statement tells about your hypocrisy about Iran, but since you are proud of the western losers you are probably one, (they have lost both wars in Iraq and Afghanistan) , this should teach a lesson to any wannabe Muslim torturer, and how many causalities and pain the Muslims can sustain and finally defeat their enemies , both those nations were weak after long time wars and they were easy preys for western hegemonic powers, wait till they face their match.

Indians are a timid subservient people you would do well to remember that.

Brits ruled you. Muslims ruled you prior to that. Stop looking to white man to save you from Pakistan and China your nemesis

Muslims ruled them for a thousand years. British are still ruling them strong. You know they do not need to rule them directly nowadays, every thing has become remote controlled nowadays with modern communication. I wonder who will be next? Chinese? Russians? Jews?

Why I am not surprised that India is the world's biggest market for "whitening creams" in this age and time. Whitening cream. Now that is some shame to talk about. They want to become like their masters. Some one has to teach these guys about genetics.

Your last statement tells about your hypocrisy about Iran, but since you are proud of the western losers you are probably one, (they have lost both wars in Iraq and Afghanistan) , this should teach a lesson to any wannabe Muslim torturer, and how many causalities and pain the Muslims can sustain and finally defeat their enemies , both those nations were weak after long time wars and they were easy preys for western hegemonic powers, wait till they face their match.
Man, I just said Iran is dear to me. How does that make me a hypocrite about Iran?

Iran should be very careful, cuz israel america got advance tech, i personally think they will not spare Iran, i fear next step they must be thinking Pakistan

Hey barking RDB, what make u run away in 1998, so shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom