What's new

Iran: Israel 'a barking dog' that will not dare attack Islamic Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pray our leaders sign a defense treaty tomorrow so we can stand side by side against this unholy alliance of Hindutva and Zionism philosophies which are racist and impediment to peace

Indians message from my Iranian brothers to you lol

Anyways jaytel has been known to put a gay rights thread here just thought you might like to know

When we attack them in Kashmir Israel helped the Indians cos they were losing lol. That's why they love Israelis lol

Still I love you :)

Ok ... in general there would be the following points:

1. India is in good economic cooperation with Iran
2. India always supported Iran against Iraq (I was a kid when my parents used to tell me how Iraq is being unreasonable to Iran)... btw I come from an Army family
3. Possible conflict between Israil and Iran is NOT in Indias favour
4. India will be non alinged... and both will think ... "wtf they didnt help us?"

us Indians being secular... we don;t actually look at things with religion point of view... but practicability... we just need a better car and a house... let's get along bro.. there less to lose and more to gain
Ok i understand... but there is no need for Indians to use hostile language. I am sure you guys dont want Iran as your enemy ;)

Indians message from my Iranian brothers to you lol

Anyways jaytel has been known to put a gay rights thread here just thought you might like to know

When we attack them in Kashmir Israel helped the Indians cos they were losing lol. That's why they love Israelis lol

They gave us the weapons we needed as we weren't crossing the LOC as per the law not to mention how we were back-stabbed,still we got our peaks back that was all we wanted.For us Kargil was not about annexation,in the eyes of the world we were the victors.Kargil was a good plan for Pakistan but poorly implemented.

We know it you hate us(Indians in general) don't worry we hate you too(Pakistani's in general) it is just that you hate us more than we hate you.I myself don't like Adnan Sami,Ali Zafar,Veena Malik etc in India making money and then going back to Pakistan and then saying colorful things about India but I am not a policy maker so my opinion doesn't hold that much weight.

I do not forget the .pk on this website,I am a guest here and I don't happily insult the host as a guest.I stay within my limits and when I see the lovely comments by your brothers I don't forget they too are there on forums that are not Pakistani but then again why waste energy in mud slinging.

On topic: Why is India defending Israel? Do not Indians realize that they need Iranian oil?

cut it guys.... why we Indians engaging in words war over here????

both countries are important for India...& off course put India in the side of Iran & we`ll get the real scenario about them...

India was also a victim of US sanctions & all sh!ts ....

They gave us the weapons we needed as we weren't crossing the LOC as per the law not to mention how we were back-stabbed,still we got our peaks back that was all we wanted.For us Kargil was not about annexation,in the eyes of the world we were the victors.Kargil was a good plan for Pakistan but poorly implemented.

We know it you hate us(Indians in general) don't worry we hate you too(Pakistani's in general) it is just that you hate us more than we hate you.I myself don't like Adnan Sami,Ali Zafar,Veena Malik etc in India making money and then going back to Pakistan and then saying colorful things about India but I am not a policy maker so my opinion doesn't hold that much weight.

Dearie stick to the toppic, not Kargil and Veena Malik.

Well, as per that logic you should be in love with USA.

Which by the way I enjoy a lot. He provides some entertainment.

But it gets boring if u repeat d same off topic rant in every other thread... :) like timid, subservient, white masters...blah blah... nvr mind..njoy....

Dearie stick to the toppic, not Kargil and Veena Malik.

Your Pakistani brother started it in the first place I just gave him my answer that is all,I myself didn't like all this being dragged into a thread pertaining to Iran and Israel.Though I commend your coolness and maturity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom