What's new

Iran kills 1 Pakistani soldier, 3 injured.

Sometimes we love BARBARIAN outfits....dont take it serious

Even joking about such a thing is a shame. People rolling around this kind of platforms are supposed to be somewhat intellectual, having an understanding of life etc.

Acting so low in a provocative way in an international community platform does not help anything to solve anything. Here we are talking about human-lives, you know..

Just my 2 cents tho.

I see iran indian puppet thats why all middle east countries kept distance from iran is these soldiers iran see terrorist what iran is we all know it helping shias in saudi qatar bahrain syria libya to create havoc and take over govt we seen ir few years back in bahrain

Even joking about such a thing is a shame. People rolling around this kind of platforms are supposed to be somewhat intellectual, having an understanding of life etc.

Acting so low in a provocative way in an international community platform does not help anything to solve anything. Here we are talking about human-lives, you know..

Just my 2 cents tho.

I think I just laughed myself to the floor to this one. Clearly you are not well versed in what this platform is and what complete anarchy the internet itself it. All the staff here can do is try to keep it civil but there are just too many.

It is precisely this level of anonymity that any and all pithy ideals can come out, be encouraged..
The internet has not always been good for Mankind.

Because terrorist from here attacks on Iranian guards while they kills our soldiers by mistake in search of terrorists.

Well, still instead of just attacking left and right hoping to get the right guys down in another country's territories, they should have informed that related country so that their security forces could hold a much more proper action regarding that terrorist attack.

Back
Top Bottom