What's new

Iran orders release of Indian tanker

Maybe , these are sweet dreams for you , the simulations tell a different story however .

I expect everyone , eager to debate on the subject , to know that taking out each and every inch of the land by nuclear strikes isn't the objective by any chance . Think of the Americans and Russians nuking each other . Is such a thing possible ? . Major population centers , important cities , hubs and strategic sites/areas do the trick and make sure the long term effects do the rest to make an extremely large area inhabitable and radiated for hundreds of years . The country remains no more , there is just no concept of the state/republic anymore .

India has more than 5000 towns, so fools like you can only think of conceptual country, I have used many simulations test sites, get over with it, it' your country only which will be erased from map.

Maybe , these are sweet dreams for you , the simulations tell a different story however .

I expect everyone , eager to debate on the subject , to know that taking out each and every inch of the land by nuclear strikes isn't the objective by any chance . Think of the Americans and Russians nuking each other . Is such a thing possible ? . Major population centers , important cities , hubs and strategic sites/areas do the trick and make sure the long term effects do the rest to make an extremely large area inhabitable and radiated for hundreds of years . The country remains no more , there is just no concept of the state/republic anymore .

that is true.. but we are relying on idea that pakistanis will buckle under pressure... and as long as a face saver is provided, the marial race will avoid nuke war... :chilli:

India has more than 5000 towns, so fools like you can only think of conceptual country, I have used many simulations test sites, get over with it, it' your country only which will be erased from map.

Count the number of cities and towns for my country yourself . Pakistan has more than 100 nukes and rising whilst your country has around 80-100 , right ? Going by your logic , neither India nor Pakistan have enough to nuke each and every inch of the other country's territory . While little kids do not take into account the long term effects of nuclear war while claiming to use simulation test sites and then ask others to ' get over it ' ? :D I am amazed .

that is true.. but we are relying on idea that pakistanis will buckle under pressure... and as long as a face saver is provided, the marial race will avoid nuke war... :chilli:

No such thing is going to happen , no one is that mad . I was explaining to your dear countryman , how the whole thing works , nothing more . When it comes to their own survival , the nuclear end game theory dictates that the assumed rationality of the nuclear states doesn't remain so anymore .

Pakistan has more than 100 nukes and rising whilst your country has around 80-100 , right ? Going by your logic , neither India nor Pakistan have enough to nuke each and every inch of the other country's territory . While little kids do not take into account the long term effects of nuclear war while claiming to use simulation test sites ? :azn:

Yes kid war won't be over after using nukes , conventionally stronger force will grab the land of looser.

Yes kid war won't be over after using nukes , conventionally stronger force will grab the land of looser.

I have just realized that I was talking to a little kid all along who understands nothing of warfare , let alone unconventional one . Conventional forces after nuclear strikes ? Worried about the Dragon , kiddo ? :D

I have just realized that I was talking to a little kid all along who understands nothing of warfare , let alone unconventional one . Conventional forces after nuclear strikes ? Worried about the Dragon , kiddo ? :D

Dragon has many Godzillas to contend with.:lol:

Now you need to tell me area affected immediately and afterwards (approx) by the yield of 200-300kT warhead.

These Pakistanis are only tough and great on the internet.
It's pathetic really.

They need to open their eyes and see reality.

i_missile.gif

don't bring Chinese into it. :pissed:

its about Akhand Bharat..:ashamed: we will capture you again and then evil Baniyas will come and set up shops in Pakistan.. :yahoo:

Dragon has many Godzillas to contend with.:lol:

Now you need to tell me area affected immediately and afterwards (approx) by the yield of 200-300kT warhead.

The Dragon remains conventionally stronger , not using nuclear weapons in the meantime . There is a Godzilla , sure , no plural .

Nah , you need to open your books once again , study in depth and run the same simulation tests on God knows what websites and then come here to debate before declaring ' victory ' in a nuclear exchange . Till then , Kirk , Over and Out . :D

These Pakistanis are only tough and great on the internet.

Pakistanis have done a lot of tough things too , re read history . Maybe , you need to stop pathetically ranting about Pakistan . Your country hasn't done anything much except showing mock weapons and photo shopped pictures of flying carpets and what-not .

don't bring Chinese into it. :pissed:

its about Akhand Bharat..:ashamed: we will capture you again and then evil Baniyas will come and set up shops in Pakistan.. :yahoo:

Just kidding , boy :D

Why so serious ? :rofl: Too much capitalism !

Back
Top Bottom