What's new

Iran-Pakistan trade to hit $13 billion

Isn't Iran suffering from sanctions and isn't their economy heading to collapse. Plus trade can't take place in dollars.

Trade is always good especially btw neighbours.

Pakistan's total trade is with the world is less than 50 bill which is less than Indian trade with Africa Alone. I don't understand why Pakistan is not expanding relations with all brics. Just China, Iran, Turkey and a few others won't make is a developed market economy.

Pakistan is ignoring a giant in the region, India. India, Pak and Iran together can make a huge trade and energy corridor. Its time Pakistan should open up and expand trade with entire world and explore new markets.

was it necessary to compare pakistan with india ?? :D

Trade is always good especially btw neighbours.

Pakistan's total trade is with the world is less than 50 bill which is less than Indian trade with Africa Alone. I don't understand why Pakistan is not expanding relations with all brics. Just China, Iran, Turkey and a few others won't make is a developed market economy.

Pakistan is ignoring a giant in the region, India. India, Pak and Iran together can make a huge trade and energy corridor. Its time Pakistan should open up and expand trade with entire world and explore new markets.

Pakistan's total exports are 25 billion & imports are 40 Billion now do ur maths & calculate total Pakistan trade......

was it necessary to compare pakistan with india ?? :D

This is called Pakistan Obession my dear...:D

BTW Pakistan's Per Capita Exports are stil way higher than indian per capita exports....

Iran Pakistan trade is less than USD one billion and even India pakistan trade is USD 2.5 billion. This show seriousness of the topic...

Iran Pakistan trade is less than USD one billion and even India pakistan trade is USD 2.5 billion. This show seriousness of the topic...

There is no Point bringing India in Pakistan and Iran thread . In Any case even if Exaggerated ( by OP or a Genuine Mistake) Trade is good .

We really need to work on gas pipelines along with Oil pipe line with IRAN and even investing in IRAN through PPL and OGDCL with Islamic Development Bank funds.

we can export wheat,suger, garments,rice and othr things and can import gas.

we can export wheat,suger, garments,rice and othr things and can import gas.

I think Garments, engineering products along with Imported Japanese vehicles might be of their interest.

The import from IRAN should be Oil and Gas through pipe lines!!!! Really needed by Pakistan and we may be able to export refined fuels to China through Karakorum Highway if we are able to set up refineries in Balochistan(may be) but possible in Sindh and Punjab.

I think Garments, engineering products along with Imported Japanese vehicles might be of their interest.

The import from IRAN should be Oil and Gas through pipe lines!!!! Really needed by Pakistan and we may be able to export refined fuels to China through Karakorum Highway if we are able to set up refineries in Balochistan(may be) but possible in Sindh and Punjab.

Yes gas and oil are basic things to import and for them wheat,rice and suger are basics garments, engineering products, surgical are also important. China is also going to build refinery in Gawader for oil import to China through Karakrom highway.

Isn't Iran suffering from sanctions and isn't their economy heading to collapse. Plus trade can't take place in dollars.

Yes you are absolutely right since they have nothing to offer other then oil gas electricity which we have plenty of hell with them.

The import from IRAN should be Oil and Gas through pipe lines!!!! Really needed by Pakistan and we may be able to export refined fuels to China through Karakorum Highway if we are able to set up refineries in Baluchistan(may be) but possible in Sindh and Punjab.

Iranians are well advance in Engineering products and they mfg their own auto i doubt they be interested in Japanese obsolete tech that we have in pakistan but lets wait and see i am sure we will find out soon.

Iranians are well advance in Engineering products and they mfg their own auto i doubt they be interested in Japanese obsolete tech that we have in pakistan but lets wait and see i am sure we will find out soon.

I mean those brand new ones that are imported from JAPAN through GAWADAR soon.

Yes gas and oil are basic things to import and for them wheat,rice and suger are basics garments, engineering products, surgical are also important. China is also going to build refinery in Gawader for oil import to China through Karakrom highway.

I wish we can bring ARABs in this project to make refineries there to export oil to INDIA, AFGHANISTAN and CHINA as well.

headline is wrong - its 3 Billion $

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom