What's new

Iran plans satellite launch in February

Status
Not open for further replies.
:blah::blah::blah:
Read my post again, you missed my main point ;)

midonam chi migi ... vali man delam roshane ! :angel:

Good development,I must say

Remote sensing satellites are extremely necessary especially for countries like iran and Pakistan.

We are also launching PRSS This year.

Any news about indigenous SLV ?

man alaan hagh daaram kallam ra be divaar bekoubam ya na?!!!
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

bande kamelan esteghbal mikonam ! :pop:

haji khiar ke nist ... mahvare bare ... ma chon to har partab moshak ro ertegha midim tabiatan moshkel ham pish miad ...

chon safir-1 faghat baraye esbat technology hast ...

I mean person not freind :bad:
BTW I will become happy if see u fool are nothere anymore.

1. As I told you before, Do not quote me.
2. keep your hopes for yourself. on the other hand, no one wants to see a troll. I hope you can understand whom I refer to.
3. Learn to write properly in english language.
4. I won't reply your posts anymore so "Do not quote or mention me".
5. Do not quote or mention me.

Any news about indigenous SLV ?

In 2008-09 Dr Samar Mubarak claimed that The PRSS will be launched from Indigenous SLV.But the PRSS was delayed further to 2014 Because of the previous govt.

Nothing since than.This year we will see whether they will launch it from Chinese slv or the Shaheen SLV

In 2008-09 Dr Samar Mubarak claimed that The PRSS will be launched from Indigenous SLV.But the PRSS was delayed further to 2014 Because of the previous govt.

Nothing since than.This year we will see whether they will launch it from Chinese slv or the Shaheen SLV

Any details about payload weight ?

Why Pakistan is behind Iran also, in launching Satellites ???
What is the budget for Pakistani Space Agency ??

Any details about payload weight ?

No,but this the official model from(def expo)

teo11pakistan_slv_model2-jpg.11515

Shaheen III and Shaheen SLV

slv_1-jpg.11516

x6c2hc.jpg

I believe Arslan member of this forum works in SUPARCO.he must know the status of SLV

Why Pakistan is behind Iran also, in launching Satellites ???
What is the budget for Pakistani Space Agency ??

Pakistan is behind Mainly because of leadership,Because they neglected Space related development.Than the Govt from 1999-2007 Did alot of work and all these projects of PRSS,SLV were launch under them and were suppose to be launched on time but the last govt was the most useless govt in Pakistan history

The budget of Suparco is between 70-96million dollars

Last edited:
No,but this the official model from(def expo)

teo11pakistan_slv_model2-jpg.11515

Shaheen III and Shaheen SLV

slv_1-jpg.11516

x6c2hc.jpg

I believe Arslan member of this forum works in SUPARCO.he must know the status of SLV

Pakistan is behind Mainly because of leadership,Because they neglected Space related development.Than the Govt from 1999-2007 Did alot of work and all these projects of PRSS,SLV were launch under them and were suppose to be launched on time but the last govt was the most useless govt in Pakistan history

The budget of Suparco is between 70-96million dollars

Converting a ballistic missile into SLV is not an easy task !

It will be reopened after official launch confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom