What's new

Iran Probably Already Has the Bomb. Here’s What to Do about It

lol eshteba quote kardam. :D
vali dar kol doshmanan iran nemikhan iran ghodratmand ba bomb atomi bebinan. faghat yek sahyunist az in scenario badesh miad.
Baba ma kheyli vaghte device test kardim :omghaha:
Didim hich pokhi nist. Ino man az afraade motmaen shenidam. Ke Iran kheyli vaght pish testo rad karde. In Amrikayi haye haroomzadeh hagh daran bala payin beparan. Ma technologye hastei ro darim vali khodemoono farib nemidim.

Read the history of eating grass by Pakistanis and fat Kim fooling korean masses.

Nukes are outdated, useless (their value comes from threatening to use them not actually use them), expensive backward weapons that belong to an era that is long dead and forgotten.

The next gen weapons are plasma weapons, and I'm not talking about those bull***t railguns, I'm talking about what can disarm a missile mid air and Iran is number one in the world in this field (hence the RQ-140 safe landing), the Russians don't even come close.

You may laugh at this, but the very near future will prove that what I'm saying is not a fairy tale.

Farsnews published an article on the matter a while back, and that article was quickly removed from their website.

Not to mention that EMPs are a derivative of the same technology used in nuclear weapons.
If Americans could do it then they wouldve done that a Long time ago. Japan never posed a threat to evanglical Israel, on the other hand we do. So our animosity is deeper and Bigger compared to American Japanese one during the ww2. We are engaged with USA in a Hybrid/proxy war all over the Middle East. Its just a matter of time our fight turned into a direct war. Don't forget that our problem with USA is ideological and illusion of peace between Iran and USA is nothing but wet dreams of a bunch of Neo liberals. So USA won't show us any mercy if it could hurt us by nuclear weapons. Nuclear radiation could be dangrous but i still believe they are not what media has portrayed already. EMP is One step forward. Again NUKEs are for fooling your masses, the fat kim, Pakistani elites who told their people eat grass but let us join the club of international bullies etc. They are not our standards when trying to develop deterrence.

Khodamo tag kon namard bro 🐵

Thanks bro, gimme a kiss 😁
You're oversimplifying things here. Just because Americans haven't done it yet, it doesn't imply that they can't. They can do it very easily. All it takes for them is press a button and 5 minutes later life will cease to exist in Tehran. And when I say life, I am including most forms of life: humans, cats, dogs, birds, fish, insects and even most bacteria will cease to exist in a very large portion of Tehran and millions will have second, third and fourth degree burns in nearby areas. Tens of thousands of people will go instantly blind from just looking at the light of the blast.

Never underestimate the capabilities or the stupidity of your enemy. I bet General Soleimani thought the same way when he traveled back and forth to Iraq overtly without the fear of assassination. That didn't end well for him though. Did it?

Now I am not saying that the Americans would do such a thing. As I said, it's an extremely unlikely scenario. But the reason that they don't do that is because they are afraid of the aftermath and its consequences. Not because they can't.

Our animosity with the United States is nothing compared to how much they hated the Japanese in the World War II actually. They sent Japanese Americans to camps that were pretty much like the concentration camps in Nazi Germany. They demonized "the Japs" all the time in their media, much more than they demonize us. They released xenophobic and hateful propaganda videos and articles about them 24/7.

How do you plan to detonate an EMP bomb over a city like New York without having nukes? And how many EMP devices do you think we will need to disable a significant enough percent of the US capabilities? The United States has several states that just on their own, they are comparable to Western European countries in terms of economy, technology, science and military capabilities.

Chakerim bro 😁

You're oversimplifying things here. Just because Americans haven't done it yet, it doesn't imply that they can't. They can do it very easily. All it takes for them is press a button and 5 minutes later life will cease to exist in Tehran. And when I say life, I am including most forms of life: humans, cats, dogs, birds, fish, insects and even most bacteria will cease to exist in a very large portion of Tehran and millions will have second, third and fourth degree burns in nearby areas. Tens of thousands of people will go instantly blind from just looking at the light of the blast.

Never underestimate the capabilities or the stupidity of your enemy. I bet General Soleimani thought the same way when he traveled back and forth to Iraq overtly without the fear of assassination. That didn't end well for him though. Did it?

Now I am not saying that the Americans would do such a thing. As I said, it's an extremely unlikely scenario. But the reason that they don't do that is because they are afraid of the aftermath and its consequences. Not because they can't.

Our animosity with the United States is nothing compared to how much they hated the Japanese in the World War II actually. They sent Japanese Americans to camps that were pretty much like the concentration camps in Nazi Germany. They demonized "the Japs" all the time in their media, much more than they demonize us. They released xenophobic and hateful propaganda videos and articles about them 24/7.

How do you plan to detonate an EMP bomb over a city like New York without having nukes? And how many EMP devices do you think we will need to disable a significant enough percent of the US capabilities? The United States has several states that just on their own, they are comparable to Western European countries in terms of economy, technology, science and military capabilities.

Chakerim bro 😁
If a war happens, USA will have to use ICBMs and possibly SLBMs to Take revenge. Given that we will destroy all of their military bases in the region and beyond.

I must add that IRGC can respond in like. USA regarding the size is a Giant, i don't Deny it but for us NYC and Washington would be enough to Take revenge.

This mentality that first strike by USA would destroy us completely is not true. If it was so then Yemen didnt exist as of now. Sauds used Israeli NUKEs to hit the defense less people of Yemen but Yemen still stands up to them. Yemen is peanut compared to Iranian might. We have developed a capability that can bleed USA to death. They are more than 20 trillion in debt and almost 70 trillion in debt when including other debts such private sectors. USA is an overesrimated power that can't destroy us all with one Button lmao. I don't believe in these miserable theories of Zarif and co.
We can hit back at them with tactical ICBMs or SICBMs, we are not the retarded kamikaze fighters of Japan that lacked simple kinds of airdefense systems. So far we have handled US lapdogs in the region perfectly showing them our might.

If a war happens, USA will have to use ICBMs and possibly SLBMs to Take revenge. Given that we will destroy all of their military bases in the region and beyond.

I must add that IRGC can respond in like. USA regarding the size is a Giant, i don't Deny it but for us NYC and Washington would be enough to Take revenge.

This mentality that first strike by USA would destroy us completely is not true. If it was so then Yemen didnt exist as of now. Sauds used Israeli NUKEs to hit the defense less people of Yemen but Yemen still stands up to them. Yemen is peanut compared to Iranian might. We have developed a capability that can bleed USA to death. They are more than 20 trillion in debt and almost 70 trillion in debt when including other debts such private sectors. USA is an overesrimated power that can't destroy us all with one Button lmao. I don't believe in these miserable theories of Zarif and co.
We can hit back at them with tactical ICBMs or SICBMs, we are not the retarded kamikaze fighters of Japan that lacked simple kinds of airdefense systems. So far we have handled US lapdogs in the region perfectly showing them our might.
Are you going to attack Turkey too? Because the United States is hosting nuclear weapons in Incirlik. If we attack Turkey without a casus belli, not only the Turkish people will hate us (who happen to be more or less neutral towards us compared to our Arab neighbors), but also NATO will get directly involved in the war.

Let's say we flattened Incirlik. What about the US aircraft carriers and nuclear submarines in the Indian Ocean, the Red Sea, the Mediterranean Sea or the Black Sea? Let alone the Persian Gulf and the Sea of Oman.

If you take out NYC and Washington DC, the United States still has California and Texas. Each of them has enough money and capabilities to be comparable to countries like the United Kingdom and France. California is richer than the United Kingdom. Texas is richer than South Korea. And then there's Florida, Nevada, New Jersey, etc.

It won't destroy us completely. But what will you do with millions of dead bodies? And hundreds of thousands of people that will need immediate medical attention? What will you do without a central bank? or any of your ministries? What about nuclear contamination and high levels of radiation? Tehran accounts for 45% of our GDP. Nuking Tehran would reduce our economy in half in 5 minutes.

I highly doubt that the Saudis used nuclear weapons on Yemenis. That sounds like a very dubious news to me. But even if it turns out to be true, which is highly unlikely, they were obviously very weak tactical nukes, not strategic nukes. Otherwise everyone in the world even in the remotest villages of the world would've found out about it by now.

How do you plan to hit them back? We do not have ICBMs as of yet. Even if we have ICBMs, the United States will have about 30 minutes to respond to our ICBM attack, while if the United States launches a BM attack on us, the ETA will be about 5 minutes because they have bases around us as well as aircraft carriers and submarines near our country. That aside, the United States has invested billions of dollars throughout decades in Europe and East Asia to form a layered air defense against a possible Russian nuclear attack. It won't be easy.

The United States is a declining power. There's no doubt about that. But it remains a global power. Maybe not as much as a super power as it used to be before 2003, but it remains an extremely powerful country. Without nukes, Iran is just a sitting duck. The United States is choking our economy while arming our neighbors to the teeth and all we have done about it so far was a missile attack on two American bases after assassinating our top general with a 6 hour notice. Iran needs nukes very badly.

Are you going to attack Turkey too?
Turkish people? No
American bases? Yes
Take the psycological imapct on US allies into account also. USA cannot expect everyone to be its froneline against a sovereign state like Iran.
Our major strategy when facing US militarily is to avoid a war with whole NATO member states by having the moral ground on our side.
I don't claim that we will remain untouched, they will hit us. That's war bro, what do you expect? For one punch, we will hit a punch.

If you take out NYC and Washington DC, the United States still has California and Texas. Each of them has enough money and capabilities to be comparable to countries like the United Kingdom and France. California is richer than the United Kingdom. Texas is richer than South Korea. And then there's Florida, Nevada, New Jersey, etc.
Regarding internal matters of USA, its a fragile country. Already in civil war, why we can't see it, is only because of the fact that media covers it up. USA's media power is preventing us see the behind the Scene of USA.
California will Ask for independence when Washington is bombed. Others will follow, the Latino majority states will Ask for independence.
It won't destroy us completely. But what will you do with millions of dead bodies? And hundreds of thousands of people that will need immediate medical attention? What will you do without a central bank? or any of your ministries? Tehran accounts for 45% of our GDP. Nuking Tehran would reduce our economy in half in 5 minutes.
Bro, you are still overestimating their nuclear power.
American airdefense systems proved to be so stronk in defending Riyadh against Yemeni missiles. Americans in order to save face, claimed that THAAD was point defense system unable to cover all riadh lmao.
Yes that will be a hard and worst case scenario for us, all im trying to tell you is that we will not be sitting ducks in case USA wages a war against us. We have functioning space program launching sats from a mobile platform. Get the massage.

Don't forget no one even Russians dared to bomb US base since ww2. But we did.

USA and its regional lapdogs never dared to try us directly before 2003, we are in year 2021 with a rising iran and a declining US. Just recently canadians asked USA to fk Off and solve its problems with Iran on their own. This is just an example from a country badly declining and isolating. Biden can't Undo it.

NUKEs won't save us in war, we have to develop something that cripples usa right after first Launch. Can usa do the same to us? Remains to be seen but i highly doubt that. USA has fallen behind Russia and China regarding hypersonic technologies to an extent that Trump accused Russians of stealing American hypersonic tech. Knowing that mofo was a famous liar, conclusion is that USA doesn't possess a missile that can Compete with Russian hypersonics. USA is a dying shit that has fallen behind its predefined adverseries in all fields. Now im not claiming that they can't catch up with Russians or Iranians but it will be time consuming for Americans. All usa could do when Russians unveiled their undisputed hypersonic platforms was testing a warhead on a Bulk shit that they called ICBM.
Here
hypersonic-missile_afp.jpg

Man look at that Bulk shit of a missile and Compare it to Russian Yars ICBM.
All im trying to say by comparing US ballistic program is that they have fallen behind trying to catch up with Russians miserably. Even their minuteman falls behind Russian hypersonic technology.

Don't you suppose that USA is not defeatable. They are more vulnerable than what you think.

Had the US negotiated with the North Koreans in the 90s and taken even a bad deal, the North Koreans probably wouldn’t have had nukes, perhaps even some way to get the Koreans to reunify when they were so desperate after the Soviet Union collapsed.
US did make a deal with North Korea, but just like their deal with Iran, Americans betrayed and didn't fulfill their commitments, so North Korea broke the deal too and went full nuclear.

The whole nuclear bomb is just a game and excuse for US, they want to have military presence in east of China, so they use NK bomb card.

They want to have full control over energy production (and through this dictate their hegemony), Iran is independent, again their first excuse is possible Iranian bomb.

Look at Libya, first nuclear, then missiles, then human rights, and eventually attack.

US did make a deal with North Korea, but just like their deal with Iran, Americans betrayed and didn't fulfill their commitments, so North Korea broke the deal too and went full nuclear.

The whole nuclear bomb is just a game and excuse for US, they want to have military presence in east of China, so they use NK bomb card.

They want to have full control over energy production (and through this dictate their hegemony), Iran is independent, again their first excuse is possible Iranian bomb.

Look at Libya, first nuclear, then missiles, then human rights, and eventually attack.

There is definitely a security premium for those nations that have the capability, no doubt. When they talk about Pakistan, it is the one capability they mention even if it has nothing to do with the issue at hand.

Nukes can only be used for defense. If Iran is invaded by Azerbaijan for example when Azerbaijan attempts to take West Azerbaijan, East Azerbaijan, then Iran can use nuke on Baku to fend off invasion.

Turkish people? No
American bases? Yes
Take the psycological imapct on US allies into account also. USA cannot expect everyone to be its froneline against a sovereign state like Iran.
Our major strategy when facing US militarily is to avoid a war with whole NATO member states by having the moral ground on our side.
I don't claim that we will remain untouched, they will hit us. That's war bro, what do you expect? For one punch, we will hit a punch.
Do you think that the Turkish people will take it lightly if Iran attacks a Turkish military base? Are you being serious now? Will Iranians take it lightly if Turkey attacks deep inside Iranian territory?!

The United States has successfully convinced Arabs to host American troops and even mend ties with Israel against Iran. The drone that assassinated General Soleimani took off from Al-Udaid Military Base in Qatar which is currently one of the friendliest Arab countries in the neighborhood.

Regarding internal matters of USA, its a fragile country. Already in civil war, why we can't see it, is only because of the fact that media covers it up. USA's media power is preventing us see the behind the Scene of USA.
California will Ask for independence when Washington is bombed. Others will follow, the Latino majority states will Ask for independence.
You can't mean that. What civil war? Do you know how many Latino and Black Americans serve in the US army? Do you know that some Latinos leave their countries to join the US army? 20% of the American troops are Hispanic people. You really think that the Californians will cheer Iran if we bomb Washington DC?

Bro, you are still overestimating their nuclear power.
American airdefense systems proved to be so stronk in defending Riyadh against Yemeni missiles. Americans in order to save face, claimed that THAAD was point defense system unable to cover all riadh lmao.
Yes that will be a hard and worst case scenario for us, all im trying to tell you is that we will not be sitting ducks in case USA wages a war against us. We have functioning space program launching sats from a mobile platform. Get the massage.
The Yemeni ballistic missiles travel less than a 1,000 kilometers before they hit their targets. And Saudi Arabia has intercepted some of them successfully which can be independently verified if you want to be fair and objective. Our ICBM has to travel 13,000 kilometers without being intercepted over several US allies.

I never said we would be a sitting duck in case of a war. But we are indeed a sitting duck when it comes to the US economic war on us and their meddling in our region.

Don't forget no one even Russians dared to bomb US base since ww2. But we did.

USA and its regional lapdogs never dared to try us directly before 2003, we are in year 2021 with a rising iran and a declining US. Just recently canadians asked USA to fk Off and solve its problems with Iran on their own. This is just an example from a country badly declining and isolating. Biden can't Undo it.
What do you mean that the US regional lapdogs never dared to try us directly before 2003? Have you forgotten about the 8 year war with Iraq?

NUKEs won't save us in war, we have to develop something that cripples usa right after first Launch. Can usa do the same to us? Remains to be seen but i highly doubt that. USA has fallen behind Russia and China regarding hypersonic technologies to an extent that Trump accused Russians of stealing American hypersonic tech. Knowing that mofo was a famous liar, conclusion is that USA doesn't possess a missile that can Compete with Russian hypersonics. USA is a dying shit that has fallen behind its predefined adverseries in all fields. Now im not claiming that they can't catch up with Russians or Iranians but it will be time consuming for Americans. All usa could do when Russians unveiled their undisputed hypersonic platforms was testing a warhead on a Bulk shit that they called ICBM.
Here
View attachment 726874

Man look at that Bulk shit of a missile and Compare it to Russian Yars ICBM.
All im trying to say by comparing US ballistic program is that they have fallen behind trying to catch up with Russians miserably. Even their minuteman falls behind Russian hypersonic technology.

Don't you suppose that USA is not defeatable. They are more vulnerable than what you think.
I don't see how the US-Russia competition is relevant to the discussion. Yes, Russia is ahead of the United States in that. I agree with that assessment. But how is that relevant to the US capabilities against Iran?

You say that the United States is not defeatable. That pretty much depends on your definition of winning and losing. Can you declare victory if the United States destroys most of our vital infrastructures but loses 2 or 3 aircraft carriers and over 10,000 soldiers? It's all debatable and up to interpretation.

The bottom line is that Iran needs nukes. Not because nukes will ensure Iran's victory over the United States. No way. There is absolutely no way that Iran can defeat the United States in all out war that includes the US territory as well. The best that Iran can achieve is to thwart a US attack on Iran and cause extensive damage to the US assets and interests in the region. We can never think of destroying US cities any time soon. Why do we need nukes then? Iran needs nukes because even our regional dominance is being threatened now.

We need nukes to continue to remain a dominant power in the region. Right now, the United States is choking our economy while at the same it is uniting the region against us and it is arming our adversaries to the teeth. We are losing 50 billion dollars a year due to US sanctions. We need nukes to survive in the region, not to fight with the United States. We cannot attack the US territory without at least 1,000 nukes. We need nukes for our survival in the region. And we need them fast or we will regret it in a not too distant future.

Definitely, Neither Russia nor China nor Pakistan would want to help Iran nowadays in this regard. For Pakistan, a nuclear Iran could be a potential threat. North Korea would probably be the only nation willing to help the Iranians. And if it’s the North Koreans it may even be an advanced design with a high yield; 150-300 kt. This is the problem with leaving nations under sanctions for a long time without negotiating early on. Had the US negotiated with the North Koreans in the 90s and taken even a bad deal, the North Koreans probably wouldn’t have had nukes, perhaps even some way to get the Koreans to reunify when they were so desperate after the Soviet Union collapsed.

This should be a lesson to get back into the JCPOA and quick. Give Iran an exit ramp and a way back into the fold. Otherwise the world may have another North Korea in its hands.

If they have it they would try to go for a North Korean strategy; build up enough until it could come out and say they have 20-30 warheads and thousands of missiles; guess which ones are armed with the real warheads.

The US is shooting itself in the foot with these sanctions and trying desperately to squash other countries.

Do you think that the Turkish people will take it lightly if Iran attacks a Turkish military base? Are you being serious now? Will Iranians take it lightly if Turkey attacks deep inside Iranian territory?!

The United States has successfully convinced Arabs to host American troops and even mend ties with Israel against Iran. The drone that assassinated General Soleimani took off from Al-Udaid Military Base in Qatar which is currently one of the friendliest Arab countries in the neighborhood.

You can't mean that. What civil war? Do you know how many Latino and Black Americans serve in the US army? Do you know that some Latinos leave their countries to join the US army? 20% of the American troops are Hispanic people. You really think that the Californians will cheer Iran if we bomb Washington DC?

The Yemeni ballistic missiles travel less than a 1,000 kilometers before they hit their targets. And Saudi Arabia has intercepted some of them successfully which can be independently verified if you want to be fair and objective. Our ICBM has to travel 13,000 kilometers without being intercepted over several US allies.

I never said we would be a sitting duck in case of a war. But we are indeed a sitting duck when it comes to the US economic war on us and their meddling in our region.

What do you mean that the US regional lapdogs never dared to try us directly before 2003? Have you forgotten about the 8 year war with Iraq?

I don't see how the US-Russia competition is relevant to the discussion. Yes, Russia is ahead of the United States in that. I agree with that assessment. But how is that relevant to the US capabilities against Iran?

You say that the United States is not defeatable. That pretty much depends on your definition of winning and losing. Can you declare victory if the United States destroys most of our vital infrastructures but loses 2 or 3 aircraft carriers and over 10,000 soldiers? It's all debatable and up to interpretation.

The bottom line is that Iran needs nukes. Not because nukes will ensure Iran's victory over the United States. No way. There is absolutely no way that Iran can defeat the United States in all out war that includes the US territory as well. The best that Iran can achieve is to thwart a US attack on Iran and cause extensive damage to the US assets and interests in the region. We can never think of destroying US cities any time soon. Why do we need nukes then? Iran needs nukes because even our regional dominance is being threatened now.

We need nukes to continue to remain a dominant power in the region. Right now, the United States is choking our economy while at the same it is uniting the region against us and it is arming our adversaries to the teeth. We are losing 50 billion dollars a year due to US sanctions. We need nukes to survive in the region, not to fight with the United States. We cannot attack the US territory without at least 1,000 nukes. We need nukes for our survival in the region. And we need them fast or we will regret it in a not too distant future.
You have made a God of USA in your own mind bro. I can't help you with that.
You said USA can destroy us with pushing a Button, i said no. You had your own reasons, i had mine.
The ground reality shows that USA can't do damn against us while knowing that we are currently annihilating their global hegemony. That's what I see as the divine Truth.

You have made a God of USA in your own mind bro. I can't help you with that.
You said USA can destroy us with pushing a Button, i said no. You had your own reasons, i had mine.
The ground reality shows that USA can't do damn against us while knowing that we are currently annihilating their global hegemony. That's what I see as the divine Truth.
I said that the United States has nuclear weapons that can destroy Tehran. Don't you agree that the US has nuclear weapons over a megaton yield?

Did you see the Beirut explosion? Did you see what it did to Beirut? Beirut is still suffering from its consequences. That explosion was nearly equivalent to a fizzled nuclear explosion with a yield of less than 1 kilotonnes. Make that 10 to 20 times more powerful and you can have a ballpark of the destructive power that Nagasaki and Hiroshima experienced. Make it 1,200 times more powerful and imagine what B83 could do to Tehran.

What do you expect the US to do? We are losing 50 billion dollars each year. Our currency has lost 96% of its value since 2010. In terms of economic loss, the damage they have caused is close to 8 years of the Iraq-Iran war and ongoing. And they have achieved all this without firing a single bullet and with minimal damage to them. You have to understand that the status quo is much worse for us than the United States.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom