What's new

Iran produces 50% of scientific research in Nanotechnology in Muslim world

I ask members,please do not answer OT (LoserSultanMehmet) anymore.He is a well-known troll here and even Turkish members hate him.He has some serious emotional problems in his life and should not be taken serious,you can understand that from his hysterical laughings.

i went and you little imbeciles who live here posted like 50 things :rofl: i posted facts but you couldnt take it so you acting like a little girl .

i went and you little imbeciles who live here posted like 50 things :rofl: i posted facts but you couldnt take it so you acting like a little girl .
I know how harsh your childhood has been,don't worry,I know people who can help you,you can have a travel to Tehran and visit them.

mean : u buy internet internet source from Turkey.. internet infrastructure , lan , connection, servers...

Well , LAN is a concept no one buy that and infra structure is the hardware and software you use and i'm sure we buy software from American , iranian and european companies nothing from turkey . connections and servers and ....... Are hardwares and we buy them from companies like nokia , simmens , huwaei and zte and the last time i checked they were not turkish companies.

Now what yuou mistaked is theroute that our internet connected to the world wide web . Well the major route is through UAE and fiber optic cables at the bottun of indian-pacific ocean the second route is satellite a d the third and smallest bandwith that usually work as backup is through turkey and european connection . By the way its the oldest route and thats why iran virtually considred neighbour to austria in www. Well just like turkey.

When did you go? Today alone you have made 61 posts. :lol:

How much rent money do you think Ottoman-Virgin should pay WebMaster for living on his forum?? :lol:

Shahin transexual suits better :rofl::woot::lol: - they were pictures that i posted not here roaming 24/7

Well , LAN is a concept no one buy that and infra structure is the hardware and software you use and i'm sure we buy software from American , iranian and european companies nothing from turkey . connections and servers and ....... Are hardwares and we buy them from companies like nokia , simmens , huwaei and zte and the last time i checked they were not turkish companies.

Now what yuou mistaked is theroute that our internet connected to the world wide web . Well the major route is through UAE and fiber optic cables at the bottun of indian-pacific ocean the second route is satellite a d the third and smallest bandwith that usually work as backup is through turkey and european connection . By the way its the oldest route and thats why iran virtually considred neighbour to austria in www. Well just like turkey.

what? 8/10 things you said i didnt understand , you went from internet to indian pacific oceon to simmens :lol:

When did you go? Today alone you have made 61 posts. :lol:

How much rent money do you think Ottoman-Virgin should pay WebMaster for living on his forum?? :lol:

well good luck to you tricking yourself , i didnt join this forum to roam 24.7 like you , i posted the truths and im gone .

who-mostpolluted.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Polluted 3rd world iranian cities

what? 8/10 things you said i didnt understand , you went from internet to indian pacific oceon to simmens :lol:

Not his fault you cant understand words.

well good luck to you tricking yourself , i didnt join this forum to roam 24.7 like you , i posted the truths and im gone .

Gone? You been permanently banned on 10 different accounts. Yet you so desperate to come back. Maybe because this is the only place you can interact with human beings and not in real life. I remember yesterday you where first person posting after website came back from 24 hours down. How did you manage that? Just good timing or where u refreshing your PC every 5 seconds the whole day?

Gone? You been permanently banned on 10 different accounts. Yet you so desperate to come back. Maybe because this is the only place you can interact with human beings and not in real life. I remember yesterday you where first person posting after website came back from 24 hours down. How did you manage that? Just good timing or where u refreshing your PC every 5 seconds the whole day?

:rofl: Omg you made like 2,000 accounts and like 3 on the same time , on mobile ip , computer , god knows where else , tabriz azari , qublu or something and many more i forgot

you even used other countries flags to try to distinguish , poor kid..

who-mostpolluted.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Polluted 3rd world iranian cities

I'd not have said that if i were you, if you look at the left most column and the heading over it, it says the amount of particulates in the per cubic meter of atmosphere. It's just the level of air pollution from dust particles and engine emissions. Most of the American cities had high pollution in the 80s and 90s, until they standardized their new pollution norms. And Iran being a mostly desert country, there will be high amount of particulates in the air.

Then again, why am i writing so much. You'll still troll, right?

:rofl: Omg you made like 2,000 accounts and like 3 on the same time , on mobile ip , computer , god knows where else , tabriz azari , qublu or something and many more i forgot

AHA, so now we know how he manages not to get banned this time! He is using his mobile phone's 3G IP address!

If Mods are looking, please note how many people accuse him of being perm-banned Ottoman Turk. He never denies it, and now he has shown how he does it. He uses his mobile phones IP address to mask the real one!

AHA, so now we know how he manages not to get banned this time! He is using his mobile phone's 3G IP address!

If Mods are looking, please note how many people accuse him of being perm-banned Ottoman Turk. He never denies it, and now he has shown how he does it. He uses his mobile phones IP address to mask the real one!

mods should do a permanent ban on you actually , because you used them to go on as tabriz azari , and shahin vatani while banned and also other accounts and you think we didnt know???

If we actually see how many threads you made with tabriz azari was like 10,000 about us and also you said you can speak turkish while you couldnt :lol:

Shahin transexual suits better :rofl::woot::lol: - they were pictures that i posted not here roaming 24/7

Well maybe it show you must study more on that field before making any comment about how internet work

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom