What's new

Iran produces 50% of scientific research in Nanotechnology in Muslim world

mods should do a permanent ban on you actually , because you used them to go on as tabriz azari , and shahin vatani while banned and also other accounts and you think we didnt know???

If we actually see how many threads you made with tabriz azari was like 10,000 about us and also you said you can speak turkish while you couldnt :lol:

Guess what... Nobody believes you, you have accused me of being pretty much every Iranian account now. :lol:

While we all know who you are. I disproved your logic in the link below, yet you continue saying this everytime we accuse you with the truth. Look in front of how many people you have made a fool out of yourself. Now I know why you are a social outcaste in real life!

http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...ust-ban-women-universities-5.html#post3355521

Guess what... Nobody believes you, you have accused me of being pretty much every Iranian account now. :lol:

While we all know who you are. I disproved your logic in the link below, yet you continue saying this everytime we accuse you with the truth. Look in front of how many people you have made a fool out of yourself. Now I know why you are a social outcaste in real life!

http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...ust-ban-women-universities-5.html#post3355521

yh whats in that link?? now you deny you was tabriz azari? he was talking like you , just like a troll

yh whats in that link?? now you deny you was tabriz azari? he was talking like you , just like a troll

Believe it or not, I am not obsessed with you Turks to start a new account to make Turkish threads with. You are really obsessed about Iran though. Always making new accounts just to comment on Iran...

Believe it or not, I am not obsessed with you Turks to start a new account to make Turkish threads with. You are really obsessed about Iran though. Always making new accounts just to comment on Iran...

If this thread never said in OIC i wouldnt have even made 1 comment because it could have been true , but when its fake and includes my country i wanted to inform everyone , i can see high iran sceince growth but some went to fantasy and even showing sources from iranian things , and they are obviusly biased.

good going Iran, hope to see more muslims countries including mine following Iran's footprints for scientific success

Dr. Rezayat said that 100 domestically-made products have so far been registered in the field of nanotechnology. "Although there are strict regulations for issuing certificates for the products in the field of medicine and health, we have succeeded in the acquirement of certificates for six products in this field from the Ministry of Health, Treatment, and Medical Education. Sinadoxosome anti-cancer medicine is the latest nanotechnology-based medicine that has acquired the certificate," he concluded.

We hear from friends who have just returned from Iran that the health care system there is much better and cheaper than USA....and that the doctors are really good at what they do and there is not much wait to get help.

People should travel to Iran for certain medical procedures if you ask me.

50% of nano Scientific Researches in Muslim World Carried out by Iranian Scientists
TEHRAN (FNA)- Seyed Mehdi Rezayat, the Head of Human Resources Development Workgroup of the Iran Nanotechnology Initiative Council, announced that 50% of the scientific researches carried out in the Muslim world are led by Iranian scientists.

Rezayat made the remarks at the opening ceremony of the Tenth Nanotechnology Conference for University Students which was held in Amir Kabir University of Technology on February 22, 2012, with the participation of Dr. Rezayat, Dr. Alireza Rahayee, the Dean of Amir Kabir University Technology and a number of academic professors and researchers.

According to the Dean of Amir Kabir University Technology, textile engineering is one of the most effective industries in the field of nanotechnology application. "The attention of this university's students to the applications of nanotechnology in textile industry caused us to create a new field of study at MSc level, entitled 'Fiber Structures' in 2009. This fact resulted in an extensive evolution in textile engineering," he said.

Dr. Rezayat, for his part, pointed to the role of Iran in the development of science and technology in the world, and said that Iran has an effective presence in the scientific activities in the world.

"Undoubtedly, Iran is among the key players in the field of knowledge production including nanoscience and nanotechnology. The participation of Iran in Japan Nanotechnology Exhibition confirms this fact," he underlined.

Referring to the fact that Iran ranks 12 in the world and first in the Islamic world in the field of nanotechnology, the Head of Human Resources Development Workgroup of Iran Nanotechnology Initiative Council said, "Iranian researchers and scientists carry out 50% of the researches in the Islamic world. It indicates Iran's important possession in the field of nanotechnology."

Dr. Rezayat said that 100 domestically-made products have so far been registered in the field of nanotechnology. "Although there are strict regulations for issuing certificates for the products in the field of medicine and health, we have succeeded in the acquirement of certificates for six products in this field from the Ministry of Health, Treatment, and Medical Education. Sinadoxosome anti-cancer medicine is the latest nanotechnology-based medicine that has acquired the certificate," he concluded.

I suggest you read "Confront & Conceal" by David Sanger to learn the secret assessment of US scientist Gary Samore about the incompetence of Iranian nuclear scientists. It says the Iranians have taken decades still not achieved what the Brits, Indians and Pakistanis did in 3 to 5 years to build nuclear capability.

Confront and Conceal: Obama's Secret Wars and Surprising Use of American Power - David E. Sanger - Google Books

I wonder how many people actualy read the first post of these theead not just the title alone

According to this source: SJR - International Science Ranking

Overall rankings involving Muslim countries are as follows:

1. Turkey
2. Iran
3. Egypt
4. Malaysia
5. Pakistan
6. Saudi Arabia
7. Tunisia
8. Morocco
9. Algeria
10. Jordan

According to this source: SJR - International Science Ranking

Overall rankings involving Muslim countries are as follows:

1. Turkey
2. Iran
3. Egypt
4. Malaysia
5. Pakistan
6. Saudi Arabia
7. Tunisia
8. Morocco
9. Algeria
10. Jordan

You looking at years 1996 to 2010. Click on year and update it to just 2010 and Iran is 19. Results for 2011 show Iran is top Muslim country at 16, expected to increase again for 2012.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom