What's new

Iran seized two Greek tankers in response of seizure of iranian tanker by USA + Greece.

First of all, they are two different cases.

In the case of the Russian ship,
we had the application of EU decisions, the ban on sailing, the temporary seizure of the ship and the Iranian oil until it was finalized in the Greek courts.
In fact, two months ago, we had the same case, on another Russian ship, where the Greek courts ordered his release.

Οn the other hand, the Iran, in a military operation seized two Greek ships, which also had Iranian oil, as a response to the Russian ship.

What has Iran achieved with this action?
To prove that it is an authoritarian state, does not respect the international laws of sea, with armed and pirate tactics seized two ships, allegedly tried to blackmail Greece, while it could wait for court decisions.
Of course in Iran, there is no State of Justice, that is has as result, they do not know that the Judiciary is independent of the Executive and the Legislature Power.

Being the instigator of the whole saga, how about you wait for the Iranian courts to decide whether to release your ships or not? or you do not respect other countries' laws all the while you demand the other country (whose ship you kidnapped first) to respect yours? what kind of logic is this?

we had the application of EU decisions, the ban on sailing, the temporary seizure of the ship and the Iranian oil until it was finalized in the Greek courts.
In fact, two months ago, we had the same case, on another Russian ship, where the Greek courts ordered his release.

Οn the other hand, the Iran, in a military operation seized two Greek ships, which also had Iranian oil, as a response to the Russian ship.

To prove that it is an authoritarian state, does not respect the international laws of sea, with armed and pirate tactics seized two ships, allegedly tried to blackmail Greece, while it could wait for court decisions.
Of course in Iran, there is no State of Justice, that is has as result, they do not know that the Judiciary is independent of the Executive and the Legislature Power.
Just out of curiosity,how exactly are the greek courts going to compel the americans to return the stolen oil?.Something tells me that it will likely be the greek tax payer who will end up taking the hit on this,not the us or iran.
Hopefully the greeks have learnt a valuable lesson from this,ie:
The next time your nato overlord wants you to go and play pirate on his behalf,tell him [respectfully] to go and fvck himself.

Stop lying my skirted colonial subject. Persians used to own everyone stretching from modern-day India to the Balkans, you were also their defeated subject for a long time. That is for centuries. It is incredible how a tiny Aryan group from Sintashta/Andronovo (Eastern home of Indo-Europeans) achieved so much within a matter of decades of settlement in mainland Iran and their thick socio-lingual and genetic influence is alive today in some 15 countries while the same can not be said about Greeks.

main-qimg-7fdef6363779d512b5029cd6bcc38528-lq

Here is something funnier, post my kind's (Oghuz Turkic) entry to the region, you became a lackey of the same old Iranic gene again (Turkish and Azeris are around 80 % native west Asians). It becomes twice amusing because the same Ottoman that enslaved the hairy Grecos in their home could not move an inch into Iranian territory so who stands where in the martial order becomes clarified.

Sorry can't find Greece on this rather recent map

slide_2.jpg

I respect greeks, but your countryman is here to troll so accept my apologies if greek history will be caught up in the crossfire.

Your own map shows greece was not single day under persian rule. 😗👍

The great greek "warrior" speaketh...I'm thinking back to a very interesting conflict called the "Turkish War of Independence". Tell me, how did you end up losing a war against an already defeated enemy which somehow hastily remobilized, even though France intervened on your behalf and you were already occupying a portion of Asia Minor?

Your cocks are as tiny as the statues you've built and all this "we wuz warrior kangz" is a whole lot of hyperbole on your part. Especially considering when Mehmet took Constantinople, he did so reciting a Persian poem as he passed through it's gates (and erdogan recited the same poem when he turned the Hagia Sophia back into a mosque).

Yes and no. It's a bit complicated and I don't wish to discuss this on an open forum.

Must hurt you alot that Persia was annihilated by Greece

Being the instigator of the whole saga, how about you wait for the Iranian courts to decide whether to release your ships or not? or you do not respect other countries' laws all the while you demand the other country (whose ship you kidnapped first) to respect yours? what kind of logic is this?
First of all, I do not expect the ships and their crews to be released by an authoritarian regime that does not respect basic human rights.

Secondly as I said, obviously you did not read it, there was exactly the same case two months ago, which eventually resulted in the release of the ship. The same has already happened with the ship we are talking about, since in the first instance court its detention was deemed illegal.

Thirdly, you are talking about ... laws, clarify for me, based on which laws did you catch the two Greek ships and their crews? The Russian one was caught by the Greek authorities, based on EU sanctions, which eventually fall into Greek courts due to justice.
Let me help you: you just caught them in retaliation, for ransom, to supposedly release the Russian ship.

In closing, speaking of Greek-Iranian relations, we were the only country until 2016 that supported you in the EU, which had geopolitical implications, in fact, we were the only European country to buy Iranian oil, despite European and American pressure.
Ever since you fell madly in love with the Erdogan regime, you have changed your political stance, resulting in your final political isolation. Now with piracy, you will lose even the largest merchant fleet in the world, because it is now dangerous to transport oil near the Iranian offshore.

First of all, I do not expect the ships and their crews to be released by an authoritarian regime that does not respect basic human rights.

Secondly as I said, obviously you did not read it, there was exactly the same case two months ago, which eventually resulted in the release of the ship. The same has already happened with the ship we are talking about, since in the first instance court its detention was deemed illegal.

Thirdly, you are talking about ... laws, clarify for me, based on which laws did you catch the two Greek ships and their crews? The Russian one was caught by the Greek authorities, based on EU sanctions, which eventually fall into Greek courts due to justice.
Let me help you: you just caught them in retaliation, for ransom, to supposedly release the Russian ship.

In closing, speaking of Greek-Iranian relations, we were the only country until 2016 that supported you in the EU, which had geopolitical implications, in fact, we were the only European country to buy Iranian oil, despite European and American pressure.
Ever since you fell madly in love with the Erdogan regime, you have changed your political stance, resulting in your final political isolation. Now with piracy, you will lose even the largest merchant fleet in the world, because it is now dangerous to transport oil near the Iranian offshore.

- Did your government respect the basic human rights when they decided to act as an american poodle and kidnap ship of another country ?

- So you steal the ships and then you ask your own courts whether your crime is legal or not? Right, we are also doing the same. The only difference is, that you started this we did not.

- Your stupid logic here is "we made a law in our home to steal your ship in our waters so it's legal" but when the other side (victim) retaliates by doing the same then you are weeping here with "Oh it was illegal by our laws" Are you people out of your mind? I used to think you would be a rational nation but I am sorry you are turning out to be bigger bigots than anyone else.

- Like we give a damn about the ThE mIgHty GreEk help without which we will crumble. You kidnapped the ship, you are the pirate.

Your own map shows greece was not single day under persian rule. 😗👍

Must hurt you alot that Persia was annihilated by Greece

Annihilated? ROFL Iranian empire was back after Parthian Iranians defeated you lot and kicked you out of Asia, you never broke out of your colonial status again. Persians, Parthians, Romans, Turks all had their fun in your country.

Why its western logic of course,its the logic of hypocrisy and double standards:
One rule for me,another [totally different] rule for you.
🤮

Yeah I mean it makes no sense. They kidnapped the ship and are calling it "law" but when the victim retaliates then "oh you broke the law"

Annihilated? ROFL Iranian empire was back after Parthian Iranians defeated you lot and kicked you out of Asia, you never broke out of your colonial status again. Persians, Parthians, Romans, Turks all had their fun in your country.

Yeah I mean it makes no sense. They kidnapped the ship and are calling it "law" but when the victim retaliates then "oh you broke the law"

Persian never had fun in Greece. We know we used their corpses to build a bridge.

As for Turks they had fun in Iran too. Even more than in Hellas.

Romans? Were our own people and in end we survived while Persia became...arab.

Persian never had fun in Greece. We know we used their corpses to build a bridge.

As for Turks they had fun in Iran too. Even more than in Hellas.

Romans? Were our own people and in end we survived while Persia became...arab.

LOL..... I learn so much about fantacy history with the Greeks...

. The Persians weren´t having a good time when kicking Greek ***... also you could build bridges with dead bodies in the ancient times....
. The Turks couldn´t take over Iran, but did inslave the Greeks for 700 years, and that means the Greeks had it better...
. The Romans were secretly Greeks, so its ok that they genocided the Greeks...
. Greece was always a real united country, and not a bunch of warring kingdoms that hated eachother...

Greeks being Greeks I guess..... if you have a crappy existance now.... just make up a fantacy history of having been great before.

Last edited:
- Did your government respect the basic human rights when they decided to act as an american poodle and kidnap ship of another country ?
Yes, actually we didn't arrest the crew as Iran did to the crews of the Greek ships.
We did not ban communication with their families and company, as the Iranians did for three days.
Greece is a paradise in terms of human rights and freedom, in contrast to Iran which is in the worst countries according several indexes.
- So you steal the ships and then you ask your own courts whether your crime is legal or not? Right, we are also doing the same. The only difference is, that you started this we did not.

Learn the difference between stealing and seizure. Seizure means that the company will be tried legally via judiciary system, as it did and win in the court.

- Your stupid logic here is "we made a law in our home to steal your ship in our waters so it's legal" but when the other side (victim) retaliates by doing the same then you are weeping here with "Oh it was illegal by our laws" Are you people out of your mind? I used to think you would be a rational nation but I am sorry you are turning out to be bigger bigots than anyone else.

The russian ship and the company knew that there would be a problem if it entered Greek territorial waters, due to European sanctions.
So what "stupid" logic are you talking about?
So who had the stupid logic to enter European territorial waters when he knew he would have a problem?
But you can not talk about logic, when you pirated two ships in international waters.

- Like we give a damn about the ThE mIgHty GreEk help without which we will crumble. You kidnapped the ship, you are the pirate.

Personally, I have understood for years that Iran is not interested in building its international relations on the basis of reciprocity, but in making enemies and those who supported it.

Yes, actually we didn't arrest the crew as Iran did to the crews of the Greek ships.
We did not ban communication with their families and company, as the Iranians did for three days.
Greece is a paradise in terms of human rights and freedom, in contrast to Iran which is in the worst countries according several indexes.

Learn the difference between stealing and seizure. Seizure means that the company will be tried legally via judiciary system, as it did and win in the court.

The russian ship and the company knew that there would be a problem if it entered Greek territorial waters, due to European sanctions.
So what "stupid" logic are you talking about?
So who had the stupid logic to enter European territorial waters when he knew he would have a problem?
But you can not talk about logic, when you pirated two ships in international waters.

Personally, I have understood for years that Iran is not interested in building its international relations on the basis of reciprocity, but in making enemies and those who supported it.

Of course not. Iran is ruled by a terror regime. What do you expect.

Piracy = Piracy

I was more polite, I commented on it as an authoritarian regime.

Iran supports global terror and also terrorize its own people. Google what they do in Evin Prison. There are mass graves.

They also take often hostages ect.

In the end our shipping lines are to blame too, why go close to terror country? Because its cheaper.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom