What's new

Iran seizes two Saudi fishing vessels in the gulf

images (2).jpg
images (3).jpg
images (4).jpg
images (5).jpg
images (6).jpg

no one , i really mean no one cares about u ! plus u just called it persian gulf .

anyhow , what can i say ? u guys ooze racism .
Since you don't care why did you get crazy over the name of Arabian Gulf in the first place?
You people are so ridiculous when you pretend to be proud of your race, as your religious language is Arabic, your holy book is in Arabic, all of your sacred people are Arabs, your language is heavily influenced by Arabic language and you learn Arabic, but when it comes to the name of a gulf your butt hurts over calling it Arabian. You are really ridiculous people with your fake pride.

Since you don't care why did you get crazy over the name of Arabian Gulf in the first place?
You people are so ridiculous when you pretend to be proud of your race, as your religious language is Arabic, your holy book is in Arabic, all of your sacred people are Arabs, your language is heavily influenced by Arabic language and you learn Arabic, but when it comes to the name of a gulf your butt hurts over calling it Arabian. You are really ridiculous people with your fake pride.

خلینا نلعب معھم :partay:

الإفلام الإباحية
؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟:rolleyes:

you know u are so much pathetic dont u ?

calling iranian people ridiculous just shows your culture (most probably barbar) ! what to expect from an arab !! the same race that prophet (pbuh) said : "i'm from arabs but arabs are not from me"

you see we learn arabic cause we read quran unlike u . u know quran dont u? lol at you.

and p.s to just notify you and burn your racism to the ground , iranians existed 5000 yrs before the a-rabs walked the earth .

next .

you know u are so much pathetic dont u ?

calling iranian people ridiculous just shows your culture (most probably barbar) ! what to expect from an arab !! the same race that prophet (pbuh) said : "i'm from arabs but arabs are not from me"

you see we learn arabic cause we read quran unlike u . u know quran dont u? lol at you.

and p.s to just notify you and burn your racism to the ground , iranians existed 5000 yrs before the a-rabs walked the earth .

next .
Read history ignorant:
Pre-Islamic Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why does it matter if the Gulf is Arabian or persian

Its just a body of water. all of these arguments over nothing
who cares about your opinion?
when your country will say one day they are sorry for genocide against Algeria, you will be able to open your mouth

Here we go again.:omghaha:

Does not matter at all. You Iranins only have one big lake (Caspian Sea) and the swallow Gulf.

While the Arab world literary has a coastline that is 50.000 km long from the Atlantic Ocean in the West, half of the Mediterranean Sea, ARABIAN SEA, GULF OF OMAN (that borders your country too), Indian Ocean, the beautiful Red Sea etc. KSA alone has a longer coastline than Iran and that is just one Arab country.

The Arabs living next to the Gulf (Southern Iraq, Kuwait, coastal regions of the Eastern Province in KSA, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain and Northern Oman) call those swallow waters for the Gulf or the Arabian Gulf. And I am even sure that the Arabs living in Iran also call if the Gulf or Arabian Gulf.

But let us just call it the persian Gulf if that makes them happy. After all they don't have much access to sea compared to the Arab world.

One Island, speaking about the Gulf LOL, in Saudi Arabia, Tarout Island has a history of 7000 years. We already had that debate yesterday when I, other users and a Chinese users debunked the nonsense presented.

Tarout Island - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Stick to the news.
Typical saudi inferiority complex the North African coast and the Atlantic Ocean belong to Africans,Berbers,and Europe you only have the desert of Arabia

Let me repeat myself. Read the big capital letters or look at a world map. We Arabs don't care about that swallow waters when we have access to many seas and have coastline that is 50.000 km long.

Stick to your big lake (Caspian Sea) and the swallow coastline of the Gulf. All you have after all so we understand your frustrations. While we Arabs have access to seas in abundance.

And you want to play history:

It's Really the Sumerian Gulf - New York Times
If you already have arab sea and Red Sea and Oman gulf then why your people cry on the persian gulf???!

Back
Top Bottom