What's new

Iran sends monkey to space in 2012

The last time Iran wanted to send a monkey in to space the monkey died and the attempt failed.

Failures in space explorations are common specially at initial stages. Both American and Russians have spent both animals and people in space that were killed in the process. Iran will learn the same way as others did. Here is the last words of a Russian cosmonaut whose flight systems had failed because of design errors and as he was heading for a crash to earth. The recording stops but it is claimed that in his last moments he had cursed the engineers and had talked to his wife:

And here are some Americans who died:

And the famous Soyuz 11 crew who died of depressurization of their capsule after successfully completing their mission.

Here is a documentary about the mission with original mission videos. You can see medical crew trying to revive the dead cosmonauts with no success at 34:43 in the video. (Graphic images):

Last edited by a moderator:
The monkeys are the ones who sit in Netherlands and do not have any space programs. They just do not have the brain to pull such stuff.

Are you now blaming the Netherlands for not having a space program? A small country like the Netherlands? They don't have it for a couple of reasons: 1) The EU have a common Space Agency, the ESA. The Netherlands is of course involved in it. 2) It's financial to big for a small country like the Netherlands. While in the Netherlands there is more space-knowledge than in Iran. It same counts for nuclear knowledge. Dutch universities are in the top list of the world, while Iran is not even among the best 600 universities.

Dont feed the troll guys

Failures in space explorations are common specially at initial stages. Both American and Russians have spent both animals and people in space that were killed in the process. Iran will learn the same way as others did. Here is the last words of a Russian cosmonaut whose flight systems had failed because of design errors and as he was heading for a crash to earth. The recording stops but it is claimed that in his last moments he had cursed the engineers and had talked to his wife:

And here are some Americans who died:

And the famous Soyuz 11 crew who died of depressurization of their capsule after successfully completing their mission.

Here is a documentary about the mission with original mission videos. You can see medical crew trying to revive the dead cosmonauts with no success at 34:43 in the video. (Graphic images):

you will not get a reply from that village idiot because he doesnt understand a thing about it

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you now blaming the Netherlands for not having a space program? A small country like the Netherlands? They don't have it for a couple of reasons: 1) The EU have a common Space Agency, the ESA. The Netherlands is of course involved in it. 2) It's financial to big for a small country like the Netherlands. While in the Netherlands there is more space-knowledge than in Iran. It same counts for nuclear knowledge. Dutch universities are in the top list of the world, while Iran is not even among the best 600 universities.

Ah, the problem is even ESA does not have a space program. But anyways, I do not blame Netherlands for not having a space program since they do not have the knowledge of it. They can not even build simple long range rockets let alone orbital launchers. What I meant was people like yourself who are MKO supporters sitting there and trying to show off yourself as a citizen of Netherlands. So you got it now?

Ah, the problem is even ESA does not have a space program. But anyways, I do not blame Netherlands for not having a space program since they do not have the knowledge of it. They can not even build simple long range rockets let alone orbital launchers. What I meant was people like yourself who are MKO supporters sitting there and trying to show off yourself as a citizen of Netherlands. So you got it now?

The Netherlands don't need a long range rocket. It's not a matter of they don't have the knowledge for it, but they simply don't need it. They are in the NAVO and the ESA. They have more knowledge than Iran if it comes on nuclear science, yet the Netherlands don't want to make a nuclear bomb. The same counts for space knowledge. You know that the father of Pakistan's nuclear program, Abdul Qadeer Khan, studied in the Netherlands and learned everything here? At least my diploma is rated much higher than the diplomas Iran is giving

Also, the Netherlands have made the famous 'goalkeeper' which is better than the US Phalanx. Which famous military object Iran made?

http://youtu.be/SGrJnxdDbO8

ESA is one of top 5 agencies in world.ESA is an consortium of european countries.
its quite laughable to see your knowledge about top space agencies and where iran stands against them?

The Netherlands don't need a long range rocket. It's not a matter of they don't have the knowledge for it, but they simply don't need it. They are in the NAVO and the ESA. They have more knowledge than Iran if it comes on nuclear science, yet the Netherlands don't want to make a nuclear bomb. The same counts for space knowledge. You know that the father of Pakistan's nuclear program, Abdul Qadeer Khan, studied in the Netherlands and learned everything here? At least my diploma is rated much higher than the diplomas Iran is giving

Also, the Netherlands have made the famous 'goalkeeper' which is better than the US Phalanx. Which famous military object Iran made?

Oh, shut up. Netherlands is living under the nuclear umbrella of US and NATO. Do not bring your hypocritic face here and talking about innocent Netherlands and how nukes are bad. Maybe you should pull out of NATO and denounce the nuclear umbrella of US protecting your heads and them we might believe you. As for technology, Netherlands has only what Americans and Russians have given them. So stop pretending. Centrifuge technology was perfected in Russia and the west stole the technology from Russians and the Netherlands technology you are talking about is all Russian. It never belonged to Netherlands to begin with. So stop lying.

The goal keeper is no better than Iranian missiles. In fact the most sophisticated missile defense systems no longer use gatling guns anymore and instead are using short range rockets. But the Iranian missiles have even defeated those. The most sophisticated CIWS ever installed is on Israeli ships and Iranian missile hit it. I do not see how the old technology of Goal Keeper based on reverse engineered Phalanx is going to defeat Iranian cruise missiles. And at any rate it can not defeat the new Iranian anti-ship ballistic missiles since those come down from the sky at an angle 90% at very high velocity which the Goal keeper can not engage. Go sell your BS somewhere else. Iran is progressing and you can only get angry at that.

ESA is one of top 5 agencies in world.ESA is an consortium of european countries.
its quite laughable to see your knowledge about top space agencies and where iran stands against them?

Regardless. They have not launched any human to space.

Just saw this threat title.. Did Iranians really send Ahmedinajad to space???
I don't want to insult you,but seriously,there are much more ugly people in India than Iran,we will call you when we want to send a monkey-man to space.

Some guys here are obsessed with troll,either talk about topic or just don't talk.

I don't want to insult you,but seriously,there are much more ugly people in India than Iran,we will call you when we want to send a monkey-man to space.

Some guys here are obsessed with troll,either talk about topic or just don't talk.

Monkey are not native to Iran because of Iran's climate. So most probably the monkey they are going to be sending into space is an imported Indian one. Such is the irony. First test failed. Let's see how the second goes. Poor monkey from India.

Back
Top Bottom