What's new

Iran starts production of dual-purpose carbon fiber

Two possibilities.
1. They found the next Einstein and Edison.

2. Its all one huge bluff.

Its not bluff most PHD type research is being done in Iran because they have discovered the importance of Knowledge and not just buying cheap / under quality / sub standard - reduced efficiency crap from US and Europe at high value

They have also learned to build their own refineries to not depend on Europe to take their raw material and then resell them back to the Iranians

They have decided to be independent free nation and not be dictated by US :p

And unlike Gaddafi they kept their nuclear options open

Which is what all muslim nations should do

Its not bluff most PHD type research is being done in Iran because they have discovered the importance of Knowledge and not just buying cheap / under quality / sub standard - reduced efficiency crap from US and Europe at high value

They have also learned to build their own refineries to not depend on Europe to take their raw material and then resell them back to the Iranians

They have decided to be independent free nation and not be dictated by US :p

And unlike Gaddafi they kept their nuclear options open

Which is what all muslim nations should do

Who are you referring with this -_-?

If China can do most of it without help so can Iran with limitations.

NICE WORK PROGRESS FAST A REAL STIGMA SHOCK FOR ISRAEL AND USA:unsure: FIRST NUKE USA ISRAEL INDIA RUSSIA STOP NUKE RACE ONCE 100% SURE NO MORE ATOM HYDROGEN BOMBS WITH ALL THOSE COUNTRIES THEN THINK TO NUKE IRAN NO RULES....NO MORE DOUBLE STANDARDS....DEFENSE IS NOT THE ONLY RIGHT OF USA.:crazy:

Just because you morons cant make anything without russian help lol...

No offence taken.......

anyways, I appreciate IRAN due to one reason. Inspite of how much I dislike their theology based politics but I must appreciate their penchant for knowledge and research based mentality. This is in complete contrast to the rest of the ARAB world which just want to purchase western/Chinese/foreign tech with petro $$.

Who are you referring with this -_-?

Well if you dig a little deep into it you will find that Iran is actually on verge of becoming a 100% Developed country no different then any European Union country

a) Russia is helping Iran build refineries and become self sufficient
b) Most PHD in world are coming out of Iran not USof A
c) Considerable Iranains work in engineering even in US of A

US/NATO just wants the Muslim countries to pull the oil out sent it to their countries , and then get the product back (buy back something that is originally yours)

:)

I happen to see some pictures of Iranian cities and development they are so clean and modern

Pakistan need to learn from Iran - when it comes to being self sufficient

I am sure Iranian Economy would have been bigger then UK economy if it was not for the sanctions

At least the technology is learnt ... that is the point not hidden away in some office in some jewish run company in israel

And Saudis are pretty dumb , they give like 30-40 billion dollars for Euro Typhoon or what ever crap plane that is , and the Europeans make their 500 planes first and then you get your 70 planes

Its like you give them knowledge , you give them better planes and then you get your odd 70 planes and no transfer of technology what a idiotic move

No pun intended to Saudis this is just business we are talking if that 30 billion was invested with joint venture with Pakistan / China we could have made space ship to fly to moon

Well if you dig a little deep into it you will find that Iran is actually on verge of becoming a 100% Developed country no different then any European Union country

a) Russia is helping Iran build refineries and become self sufficient
b) Most PHD in world are coming out of Iran not USof A
c) Considerable Iranains work in engineering even in US of A

US/NATO just wants the Muslim countries to pull the oil out sent it to their countries , and then get the product back (buy back something that is originally yours)

:)

I happen to see some pictures of Iranian cities and development they are so clean and modern

Pakistan need to learn from Iran - when it comes to being self sufficient

I am sure Iranian Economy would have been bigger then UK economy if it was not for the sanctions

Heck Iran would have been a leading economy in the region if it weren't for the sanctions imposed on them. I'm surprised that despite the Sanctions poverty in Iran is very low, and the Iranians that i've met were very intelligent and highly disciplined, it was like they were born with these traits.

Back
Top Bottom